Downloaded more than 2 months ago

>downloaded more than 2 months ago
>still haven't watched it yet

why? IT'S 3 FUCKING HOURS LONG

jesus fucking christ, this is such a turn off. why are they doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I need a 90 minute movie because my soy-laden ADD Brian can't sit still

If you're having problems with watching modern Hollywood blockbusters, I can't even imagine what would happen if you would watch anything made before your fucking birth year, because I'm sure you don't.
Just don't even bother OP, you're forever condemned to be consuming fast food media and that's it

>wtf why is blade runner 2 so long
I don't believe you OP

Don't bother. It's capeshit for people who think they're above capeshit.

>yfw downloaded yi yi 2000 8 years ago still haven't watched it

Yet somehow it feels shorter than the first film.

if you didnt see this in the cinema you might as well not watch it at all.This movie wasnt made for your shitty 13 inch toshiba laptop.

Why is Jared Leto so fucking bad

Someone said he both overacts and underacts at the same time.
That doesnt mean much to me, i thought he was appropriately cast

Honestly I would have guessed longer. It felt like just over 4. God it was boring.

To be fair I never saw the first one

Boring" is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film whatsoever.

What you find boring others can find riveting and vice versa. Some people are immensely bored by Marvel flicks, some of them think they are just pure fun.
Get better arguments

That's why you watch this sort of movies in theaters, so you can experience full volume BRRRRRAPS and breathtaking shots, you fucking brainlet.

Very true

I don't think he does it at the same time. I do find the contrast between his absurd, campy overacting in suicide squad and his underacting in BR pretty strange.

I actually downloaded JFK two years ago and I still haven't watched it bc it's like 3hrs 41 minutes.

So I get it.

It's closer to 2 hours and 35 minutes once you cut the credits from the runtime

watch it in 2 or 3 sittings. i still really enjoyed it after spacing it out

>why? IT'S 3 FUCKING HOURS LONG
>jesus fucking christ, this is such a turn off. why are they doing this?

dont waste your time.
it feels like a 6 hour movie.
nothing happens.

Did you at least watch the first one?

Are you incapable of pausing the movie?

just marathon it on your phone at 2x speed

Same story, finally watched it yesterday. Its well filmed and pretty but the story sucks. I'd say don't bother.

>being this buttmad about an opinion of a movie >while being this pretentious

>implying 3 hours isn't optimal kino length

Good film, worst part is the ending IMO. Legit like the first, just ends, no real resolution just fuck all.

>IT'S 3 FUCKING HOURS LONG
Does that cut too deep into your shitposting time?
Stop pretending like you have anything better to do with your time.

He's right though.

>no real resolution just fuck all
What? It's a perfect ending of K's character arc, nothing else was needed absolutely perfect

Truer words were never spoken and I'm glad ths place is finally starting to see some sense with regard to this piece of fluff.

But there is something happening from the first frame right up until the last one though?

How often do I have to tell you to stop samefagging?

What was the point of this scene? The original Blade Runner created a weird, discomforting atmosphere almost effortlessly but this movie just falls flat on its face when it tries to do the same. And it takes twice as long doing it.

>No real resolution just fuck all
brainless nigger

Thank you.

>durrr I'm too stupid to watch something over 90 minutes

>Marvel flicks

Oho there it is! Seriously why can't you guys refer to literally any other movies when you try to come across as sophisticated cineastes?

This

>tfw no 4-hour historical epic about the napoloenic- or punic wars with an interlude

JFK is a legit great movie though. Watch it.

Get off Villeneuve's dick you absolute pleb

depends on the pacing of the movie. Sometimes a three hour movie feels like nothing because it is so well done, other times shorter movies feel like they go on forever even when they are standard length.
Wolf of Wall Street, Kagemusha, and Inland Empire were all captivating to watch and didn't feel like their screen times.

>pausing a movie and picking up later

To create that weird off kilter feeling, explain what was Deckard's job in the first one, give more context of their relation and the motivation of K.
The audio glitching was my favorite part, usually glitches in Hollywood films are almost always terribly executed with some cheesy slow-down-speed-up effect, while this felt genuine and like an actual malfunction happening

forgot to mention Cleopatra, same thing.
Avatar did not need to be like 3 hours long though

I have watched Das Boot full mini-series version in one sitting and Satantango the last 2 weekends. Both completely worth it.

Nice bait though.

Because they are "the most fun" movies to the general public, it makes perfect sense to use them as an argument when talking about the validity of the "boring" term in the quality of the filmmaking.

>when its pasta but its so correct the marveltards cant stop replying to it

>a film having a resolution means you're riding the directors dick
ebin

>no real resolution
>like the first
>just ends
Go back

I'm only referring to the fight scene, not the conversations.

>usually glitches in Hollywood films are almost always terribly executed with some cheesy slow-down-speed-up effect, while this felt genuine and like an actual malfunction happening

Wait that's literally it? So there was no point? The "weird off kilter feeling" (which I'd argue it failed at creating) wasn't actually serving any meaningful purpose at all. All it demonstrated was a fundamental misunderstanding of what made the original's weird details and digressions so integral to the overall tapestry.

3 hours is not enough for this movie. 10 hours version when?

>marveltards
>implying 2049 doesn't reside comfortably in the same ballpark

There was resolution, to multiple things, mostly K/Joe's story arc, but a few other things along the way too.

What was left unresolved, other than the resistance, which wasn't really anything that needed to be resolved, it just showed that the other group were trying to use K were merely the other side of the same coin, not really something that needed fleshing out in any way.

>can't find an image of people fanboying over br2049
>puts minimal effort into shopping an image of it
I'm sure pictures exist, this is just lazy

>I'm only referring to the fight scene
Yes and me too, and through the chase and the fight you get the context of the work of Deckard, what he has done in the past, and through the actual fight you get the motivation and intention of K.

It's ridiculous of you to imply that storytelling is done only by characters talking to each other.

>three hours of the goose
I don't know what you're complaining about

If it did it would have made a billion in the box office, but brainlet markets where capeshit and dumb flicks are popular (USA and China) didn’t like it at all

It was creating a reason for loud noises occuring randomly, meaning gunshots would be masked somewhat and wouldn't give away deckards position, hightening the tension (succesfully so). Also the aesthetic was pretty great, with the bright coulours falshing into the dark viewing room

>meanwhile OP goes back to his Game of Thrones marathon watching 10 hour seasons of nothing happening.

This, I'm not an IMAX shill but the vibrations really added to the whole experience.

I've watched 90 minute movies that felt way longer than 2049.

Aren't you forgetting something user?

Go watch a superhero movie instead.

The movie is fucking shit. You'll waste your time.

This is your brain on not having an actual brain

Don't waste your time
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

seek help

You don't have to watch it all in one sitting, no one is sitting there timing you're patience. Watch an hour, watch another hour the next day, finish it the next day. That's not an excuse to refuse to even watch any of it at all.

>Watch an hour, watch another hour the next day, finish it the next day
Better off not watching at all

imagine being so delusional and biased to reject reality in order to fuel your maladjusted elitism

>Watch an hour, watch another hour the next day, finish it the next day
If any of you actually do this with films then just be aware that you are actual literal mentally ill brainlets

This

this
I watched Satantango on a single sitting and so should you

why haven't you seen anything over 4 hours then?

It doesn't feel like 3 hours

please use the updated version

You know when you watch a film, you are meant to get "into it", watching a film that can be seen in one sitting easily, by breaking it up into watching it over multiple days is just stupid.

Watching films like that can make even the best films seem crap, when you can't even put the effort into sitting down and focusing on watching the film, in its whole run.

nice headcanon defensive imaginary projection you got there

>I have no arguments or facts, so I have to rewrite reality

watched interstellar in two parts desu

I wish thor ragnarok was 3 hours long

such a funny film

What did you think of West Side Avenue?

wtf just watch it half at a time how difficult is this really

How often do I have to tell you to stop samefagging?