ITT: it's 2032

ITT: it's 2032.

Op is a fagbot

Damn, I miss the old MCU with all it's quips

I can't bendis retired as a writer for marvel.

yeah, i blame hiroyuki for this, selling out Sup Forums and shit, now this place has become shit like omegle, facebook, twitter, and craigslist ads to get laid

Weird for him to announce it at Stan Lee's 110th birthday celebration. I think we know who Stan's gonna get next

What do you mist the most? I am a sucker for the Stilt-Man show, even though it just got three seasons.

I've got a good feeling for this next Spider-Man reboot. 7th time's the charm!

Now he'll just focus on his DC books. I hear that he'll be writing Doom Patrol when he finishes his run on Teen Titans.

Hey, at least we're having Holland as Carnage.

Name a better cartoon than Adventure Time II.

Protip: you can't.

It was so refreshing to watch Kamala beat the shit out of Ironheart and dump her naked ass in the desert. I feel like her book has vastly improved since they retconned Ms Marvel into being a Mutant instead of Inhuman.

Well since Marvel got the X-Men rights back all of the mutant comic stuff has been top notch

in the yeeeeeear 2525 if OP is a fag
if user can survive, they may find....

I really do love the sort of Wacky Conan feel they're going for. I'll admit, I was skeptical when they had Ooo destroyed in the Human Reclamation Invasion in the beginning, but I'm actually kind of glad they did so. The show need to abandon it's aimless, poorly managed roots, and it was never gonna be able to do that in a world full of the evidence of those decisions. Finn needed to get out of there and explore other places on his own with an unmolested, fresher cast of characters, unburdened by stupid baggage.

It will be Image's year to topple the big two this year

Reminder that the scene you talk about is the starting point for Ironheart MAX series.

I expect lewds.

I read a rumor that Slott might be leaving ASM.

Friendly reminder that Adventure Time II is a prequel to Steven Universe: After not Surviving. Instantly dropped.

We've been hearing rumors about Marvel bringing back the MAX series for 20 years. Not happening

The comic industry is dead! Marvel killed it by having too many event comics. My LCS says it's cause girls don't by comics and he's a fat sweaty old man so I know he's right

B-but I want my empowered nudes...

Remember when we could say
n€gre$$ to refer to black females?

these people, adam, they are anons. always in the shadows, always hidding behing trips and 7 proxies.
I need you to ban them....they can't stop us, they can't stop the chan

He's just moving to Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Men, to fuck up more characters at the same time.

Though his arc about Morlun and Peter teaming up was alright.

>they think people will still visit this shithole in the future
>meanwhile more users are flocking to Sup Forums every day

Nice awareness guys

Just do what we did with Korra back in the day before Avatar: Agent of Balance came and retconned it: Treat it like Bad Fanfiction.

...Good Fucking God I'm getting old.

Episode 5 of duck tales comes out next week, who's hype.

Was Agent of Balance any good? I heard it was a mixed bag and that it had a genderfluid protagonist or something.

Not that I am much into old cartoons. All the cool kids watch The $impsons.

Ever since the DisCorp bought out DC and Image, things haven't been the same. They want you to purchase these chips that you insert into the back of your head. The chips stimulate the senses, making you see, smell, taste, touch and hear everything the characters do in the AR books. Problem is, those things get addicting.

I once saw a guy do a backflip off the top of his ArcoPlex and land face first on the concrete below. He must've been on a Superman chip.

Me, I get my comics from the underground. A few punks I'm acquainted with pick through the ruins of the old world and sell whatever they can find on the black market. They've got Golden Age all the way up to the late 2010s, just before everything took a turn for the worst.

Doing this is illegal, of course. CorpSec once burned an entire block to the ground because they found a comic den.

Doesn't stop me, though. I'm still breathing and I'll be damned if I let those bastards take my one joy in life away from me.

Did you know he started off as Spidey? Do you think they'll make a joke about it or would that be too meta?

Hey, remember Cartoon Network? How it became The TTG Network before it died completely in 2021?

It was pretty fun. The protagonist wasn't actually Genderfluid, just a really twinky femboy that people kept unconsciously calling a girl. It's more than a little bit Fetishistic but I'm not complaining because it was also my fetish. It was a hell of a lot less bogged down with Relationshit than I thought t would be, especially when I heard that the head writer actually wrote ATLA Fanfiction back in the day, but the relationships and romance was actually rather tastefully done.

Sure you could say that there is some fandom Pandering, like Tokka becoming canon, Sokka becoming a landed nobleman and the hints to Firecest, but it doesn't come up enough to steal the show and it's executed well enough that I can't really see any problem with it.

>not enjoying capechips

Srsly tho, I'd like to try comics if I wasn't a pussy. Is the Undernet still up and running? I might want to give it a try.

How is paper?

>paper

Put your holo-glasses back down, grandpa.

Thanks, man. I think I'll purchase the chip to stream A:TLA and spin-offs.

Because the Pirate Bays are being all hunted, right?

I'm sure you also ditch dildos for grown, fast-decaying sexslaves. It's still not a real person, f@ggot.

>Is the Undernet still up and running?

Nope. It crashed back in '26. We do everything in person now to avoid being traced. There's some who hide behind proxies but that's far above my expertise.

>How is paper?

Paper's still good. I'd take a few papercuts over getting my brain fried because the Rule 34 of Power Girl I was looking at had a virus in it.

What vault are you guys posting from? 37 here.

>Because the Pirate Bays are being all hunted, right?
They're trying but they're vastly overstating their success. The Mega-Corps' anti-piracy departments are all incompetent and out of touch, and good luck finding a shadow runner team that isn't tied up with the Pirate Bay's. The only one that has had any success at all is the Mouse. As long as you take precautions and make sure to find and turn off your tracking devices and censors, you should be good.

I heard Miller's going to finish All-Star Batman and Robin very soon.

>vault
you fell for that scam??? HAHAHAHAHA! It's fine up here, just have to be careful what you drink. There is a beautiful orange and purple sunrise right now, it's beautiful as far as my three eyes can see

>Vaulties still come here

Go the fuck outside already, Jesus Christ.

>Ash still hasn't won a league

You mean the rapefugee vault? Sorry to hear man. I am in 158, but I'll drop soon because it's too expensive. I think the outside is okay for now. Right?

These guys seem confident.

Too bad Finn is still a humongous cuck.

I thought it was weird that North Korea's first nuke launched was called the 'Wenger Out'

>t. Didn't watch the show or thinks that not banging every girl in sight equals cuck.
I am saddened that the latter even has to be considered as a possibility.

guys, im still sad about pearl being shattered in the season finale of SU, idk what you guys say

she did it for her

It's fine. Though if you're in 158 you might want to snag some earplugs before you leave since the cicada incident was in 156 or 157 I think. You'll know what I mean once you go out.

Capeshit will die. Any minute now.

I'll be 34 in 2032

Holy crap 2012 was 20 years ago?

>Actually watching all the way to the finale.
>Not dropping it when they built a giant barn to store Blue Diamond in.
>Actually feeling sad for worst girl even though she still didn't receive any beneficial development or get over her disdain for humanity or her "muh Rose" bullshit.
Really nigga?

>Going outside after only 15 years since the bombs dropped

I'll keep my testies intact, thank you.

It just sucks, all those mutant powers were supposed to come along with nuclear fallout. Instead all I got was this fucking vagina in my taint

I swear if it weren't for those North Korean refugees we wouldn't still have net neutrality. Though I do miss having a bank account.

It was a LIMITED EXCHANGE, you idiot. The con men who sold you that space in the Vault got you good. It's fine! Really!

I can't believe they hooked up Slot's brain into a robot, he's gonna write ASM forever now!

Licken dregs, i'm slicer dicer

You wouldn't be one of those cannibals who consider unmutated human flesh as a rare delicacy, right user?

Vault
>Locked in a tiny space with a bunch of gross sweaty loud people and their gross sweaty loud children
>Food tastes like literally nothing
>Weird ass orange tan from the artificial light
>Overseer has the right to harvest your organs if you die and you can't do shit about it
>Random faggots with severe cabin fever constantly trying to shiv you

Outside
>No noise at all other than the occasional scream in the distance
>Food leaves a nice burning sensation in your mouth
>Natural purple tan just from walking around
>Organs sizzle and disintegrate mere hours after you die, becoming one with the Earth once more
>Biggest danger is that occasionally you might get bitten by something that probably won't even go for your vitals

I know which one I'd choose.

But think of all the time you've got to finish your comic now, Chris.

nigga THAT was the point where she developed as a character again. did you not see ANY episodes after the 9th stevenbomb?

Oh, you wound me, good sir! All I want is a friend to read comics with. I'm a fan of Crossed. Do you like Crossed?

Venture Bros Season 9 when?

Of course a cannibal would like Cross.
Get away from me.

You guys are going to think I'm crazy but I'm pretty sure I saw Stan Lee last night when I was out foraging for lost chips. I wasn't even on that many stims at the time.

Holy Hell user you dodged a bullet. If he had seen you, you would be a lifeless husk by now.

you fucking idiot, stan lee is on the off world colony. why tf would he be back on this dump

Yeah, ol' Stan's still kicking. DisCorp treats its minions well (at least the popular ones).

>he didn't vote for Disney as Head of Companies
We could have ushered in an era of discounts and more content, instead you fags had to vote for Sony. Look where that has led us to.

Dude, I swear I saw him. My cousin once told me he was walking past some homeless woman begging for credits for her son's anti-cancer genes and Steve Ditko just hoverskated through and kicked her in the face and disappeared but I always thought he was a fucking retard making shit up. Now I'm having second thoughts.

the corporate clone wars were a mistake...why did Disney go with Stan Lee for the genetic material. I mean, sure, he never dies but he's not so good with winning a war

I can't believe TTGO! is still running!

He'll be fine.

Are there any leaks on the time machine? I know we don't do shit like Anonymous anymore, but I really want to know more of this.

What are you talking about? It leaked 3 years ago, remember?

Sup Forums will not last that long you stupid monkey.

Fuck me, wrong timeline.

Does anyone have any idea when Hiveswap Act 2 will be out?

So guys, how you all feeling about the new anichip, Raphy and Morton. I heard it's based off this old show from before the internet crash 10 years ago, called Richard and Micheal.
Even came with this classic obscure shirt for it's 1 moon cycle premiere.
>His world didn't have a 9/11 2
Literally unironically laughing in your direction, wayward traveler

Personally, I'm quite excited for the new Star vs reboot. This new kid they got in charge better not fuck this up like that travesty back in '26.

We don't talk about '26

>Literally unironically laughing in your direction, wayward traveler
Enjoy having your rectum inspected every time you enter a public building.

Zootopia 4... Really?

we had birds and reptiles already.
Who else they could add?!

Took them a lotta time, but the Swat Kats reboot finally came out and it's fucking ace, I'd say it's just as good if not better than its predecessor. Shame Razor died at the end though.

Reminder that Ghost Rider vs The Wacky Racers III: Deathrace is the best ongoing this Earth-year

Yeah, Teen Titans: Global Operations has been going on for a lot longer than people say it would after it replaced TTG. It's been over nine years since it premiered and it's still going strong.
Also, Raven is still best girl.

All of LA is gone because of earthquake

I CAN'T BELIEVE they're making Tony WHITE in the upcoming reboot!!

I mean come on, it's 2032!!

The only animal left...Man

BIG MOUTH SEASON 11 HYPE THREAD /bmg/
You ready for the return of the Horomone Monster?

Deep

i thought they jumped the shark with the christmas amphibian special.

Can't believe he still alive. Eating the souls of Frank Miller and Alan Moore gave him a boost.

Jasperedemption was kino tho. But goddamn,it should have been in S6 instead of S7

When will Sup Forums allow us to post horses again?

Who's up for Simpsons season 57!?

And you people doubted me when I said it improved in season 46!

Dad please stop.