ITT: we talk about a show that doesn't exist

ITT: we talk about a show that doesn't exist.

Season 5 premiere tonight, what are your expectations, Sup Forums?

The last Folk Lore thread was great. I think that I'm actually stealing the idea of some anons. It's a good name for a comic.

If they redeem that bitch Tandi in the first goddamn episode I'm dropping this.

Reminder that Draconis did nothing wrong.

Tandi will be shipped with Israel and there's nothing you can do about it.

>accidentally an entire village

She shouldn't end up with anyone.

Well, if the mayor didn't house motherfucking war criminals like the Golem Gang, shit wouldn't had happened in the first place.

Show went to shit after season 2. Why couldn't it be simple wacky adventures?

Golem Gang was a mistake.

Draconis is a fucking faggot.

Boo hoo, your dad died and you're destined to save the world and don't have "meh free will". Just do your job, and shut up.

Season 1 and 2 was lit. Now it's all serious tone, which is good, but it feels like the show lost its innocent charm and turned into Game of Thrones

Israel used to be great before he changed his name after that fight.

Now he's just an asshole who keeps starting fights and pretending to be a victim.

Draconis is my husbando, careful with your words. Also, ruling the Ebony Realm is taxing on anyone.

I still think season 3 was the prime, even though is not as lighthearted. Quality stories.

Will he be redeemed this season?

t. a beta Toren lover

Get cucked some more.

Hey guys, I'm a newfag. Can you guys give me a quick rundown of the main characters (at least the ones worthy of mention), pls?

Draconis/Israel spin-off confirmed! Who hype here?

Toren is a total retard.

Israel/Mathias:knows where the mcguffin is but is being a bitch about it, has good fight scenes
Draconis:bro tier as fuck emperor badass
Helena:princess in exile, hard as fuck
Toren:wannabe noble beta bitch
Tandi:some whore, childhood friends with Israel
Maldis:swamp warlock, super gay
Golem Gang: bunch of homonculus soldiers who went awol, bunch of sick fucks but kinda funny

Shout out to Volstein, OG badass who raised Helena, kicked the Scarlet Cavalry in the nuts, and put down that fucking creep Lorna. May he rest in peace.

Lorna is coming back this season,
maybe having a political marriage with Draconis.

So the show follows a different cast each season, and for this reason, it can be a bit...devisive. Basically everything revolves around a coin. Sometimes the coin is signifigant, other times it's just a device to push the plot forward.

For example, in the first season, the good guys and the bad guys were fighting it out to get the coin because it was said to have great mystic powers.

But in season 3 which was more "Slice of life Rom com" , it was just a normal coin, and the whole plot stemmed from the fact that Blake gave it to Morgan instead of Lila, which cause a bunch of love drama bullshit.

I didn't really pay attention to that season. It was written by shipfags for ship fags.

Fuck that bitch should stay dead.

>Draconis
>Still bro tier after PTSD arc

Man those scene where they march through fantasy Vietnam while his troops are picked off by Druid pungi traps and snipers are hardcore.

Not to mention the village massacre he failed to stop.

>Draconis did nothing wrong.
hello [co-writer], still pushing you agenda I see?

Yeah, it was fucked up what his nephew did to those druid villages. It's a good thing his brother isn't alive to see what a shit his son turned out to be.

That was a good arc. The war crimes trial at the end was pretty intense. Solomon got what he deserved, but you can tell having to sentence his own nephew Luke that really took a toll on Draconis.

Dudes still trying though, even if peace is farther away than ever before.

All in all, this show has done excellent to keep politics out of it, and doesn't really push any agendas, which is great in this day and age, but I don't like how they're hinting at Helena becoming a Mary Sue. There's simply no way she can realistically beat down Draconis.
Props to the show for keeping politics out of it though. Im really enjoying the wild ride.

I hope the big bad gets a fight scene more than 30 seconds

Anyone have a link to the last thread. I haven't caught up on the latest episodes and I need a quick rundown

>that entire waterfall sequence

Did you not pay attention to Volstein's lessons the episode before? Gotta rely on people or you will be swept under the rug like dust. That's why Blake and Lina got out and Lorna didn't.

As for Toren I think it was supposed to be a wake up call that his friends are more important than titles but that didn't fucking matter cause he STILL WENT FOR LORNA. SERIOUSLY YOU SHIT, SHE POISONED YOUR BROTHER RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF YOU AND ADMITTED TO IT WHAT THE FUCK IT'S HER FAULT HE'S IN A COMA GODDAMMIT.

let's talk about lord baphomet

He has a great ass.