Choose

Choose.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64461921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes.

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together. The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it making it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate.

>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males.

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink”

wowee zowee

I'm not a pedophile, so it's not really much of a choice

DELETE THIS!

great album desu

this is gonna be a good thread

this. its funny how they think they're in good company all the time

For fucks sakes kids dont even know what consent and sex means. Fuck off pedofaggot.

>One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink”
Mother of christ

I've been reading pic related, so this thread came in at just the right moment. The correct answer is Nani, by the way. I've been wanting to fuck a hot Hawaiian chick for a long, long time now.

>ywn go back in time and fuck a pre-colonial Hawaiian qt out in public

I was skeptical until the /ss/ part
And then oddly enlightened by the training part
The ancient hawaiians truly knew how to dick
interesting read

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm.
I have a huge milf fetish and this just makes me wish I lived in pre-colonial Hawaii.

you under estimate children.
I think a kid about 10 for example understand what consent means and knows what sex is about already.

>For fucks sakes kids dont even know what consent and sex means.
to play devil's advocate here, that would be because they're restricted from learning about it until they're well into puberty.
Not that I'm saying we should be pushing children to fuck like animals, but western society really does underestimate children, and not just regarding sex

But not the consequences in regards to future emotional problems and introspection. It'll fuck them eventually when they sit down and think about it.

>next decade, "ageism" becomes the new opperssion fad
>in the next half-century, children could be fucking, drinking, and voting like adults
Not sure how to feel about this

I choose Elsa.

>emotional porblems
yeah like what? honnestly if the kid enjoyed it, I see Iliterally no problem

How much worse can that be? We already live in a world where adults act like children.

>to play devil's advocate here, that would be because they're restricted from learning about it until they're well into puberty.

No, the issue to is not that children are unaware of sex or granting permission. The issue is the power dynamic between children and adults. It's the same reason prison guards aren't allowed to fuck inmates and college professors aren't supposed to fuck their (of age) students.

by that logic we should be fine with children fucking each others

They don't necessarily have to participate in those just because they know about them, because while kids aren't as dumb as people think, they're still pretty dumb comparatively
kids will be taught about drugs, alcohol, voting well before they're able to do it.
but they won't be taught about sex or puberty until they're already being overcome by those changes. even then, sex ed in america is a total joke. they learn more about it from eachother than from any adult for fuck's sake. And that's why you have so many hoodrats getting knocked up and ruining their lives not even out of high school

Fucking This!

user, that's not what I'm conflicted about.

This is a weird fucking comics and cartoons thread

You are fundamentally fucking them up for life, you piece of shit. I hope the cops find you, fucking scum.

They don't tend to do that, because they haven't gone through the pulls of puberty yet. Did you legitimately forget what it's like to be a kid and not have those desires?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64461921

Now that's not very nice.

how do you know that?