Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD0_5HFMPIg
youtu.be/C55bAvhEiuY?t=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mirror Magik.

very carefully

Magnets bitch

Cameraman was a vampire

Camera is looking at Keanu who is standing in front of a two-way mirror which leads to an identical room where a Keanu look-alike is standing in front of a mirror. The mirror only picks up the reflection from the two-way mirror, so we see that room infinitely mirrored.

actually I have no fucking clue, but that's how I would've done it

It's not actually a mirror behind him.
It's a hallway with 4 body doubles

i guess the fucking camera was too?

cgi dummy

well if it doesn't show a vampire's clothes than it should work on what he's holding too, right?

Camera's are soul-vampires. It's been known for centuries.

With a fucking pencil

What about this shot? This entire sequence is fucked. I need to know how they pulled it off.

If behind-the-scenes stuff dealing with mirror-scenes has taught me anything it's that there's either a green-screen and CGI, or Keanu has a twin that almost nobody has heard of that helped out by playing the mirror-image.

he points and pulls the trigger and bad guy dies
thats how gun works

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD0_5HFMPIg
check this out

in layman's terms, its just copy paste shrink airbrush camera man

but where did they get the 4th guy?
I mean hes really small I didnt know humans could have these proportions

dat ass

The camera is behind a one-way mirror

Dumbasses

>Stahelski: The gunfight itself was the easy part. Choreographing how to hide the cameras, with the acting, the gun parts, Keanu just walking and stalking… It was the better part of three months to get all [the blocking] done.

>Perry: That was a really difficult one, because that's uncharted territory for all of us, having to deal with reflections. How to use the mirrors better, and being creative. So there was a lot of swimming around for that.

>Stahelski: I’d say it was a 60 / 40 split [between practical and digital effects]. We did as much as I believe was humanly possible [in-camera].
>We used old-school tricks of putting people [in a spot, and] moving mirrors behind other mirrors to refract that; people hiding under black. I mean, as much practical as you could, from back in the day, where Orson Welles did it in Lady from Shanghai.
>We stole ideas from [director] Robert Clouse in Enter the Dragon, all the way up to modern-day VFX, like Zack Snyder did in Sucker Punch, or in Contact.
>We searched every little gag we could, and pretty much emptied the bag and invented some of our own.

John Wick is Iiterally Reddit the flick

The camera is covered in a green blanket, so it can be covered by a mirror effect during post production

it's the ABC of film-making

How did you come to that conclusion, you utter spastic?

you sound like a right fag

Film editing has come a long way.

You sound really smart...

>not liking john wick
must be the gay

youtu.be/C55bAvhEiuY?t=23
Trickier mirror scene.

Arnie's head in the shot from the back is clearly an animatronic. From here on out, I can only guess.

The mirror shot, the Sarah T-1000 getting shot from behind by the real Sarah and the nightmare where she's yelling at herself in the park were all accomplished by using Linda Hamilton's real life twin sister

It's literally all editing baka

Thanks for this.

What the fuck. How convenient.

What do they call the guy that holds the cameraman from behind and pulls him places.