OH MARCELINE WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?

OH MARCELINE WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?

hmm, didn't want to watch Dragon Maid at first, but after this pic I MIGHT check it out

I will watch anything giant tits

i'll never have a stacked, thicc woman whom to fuck and cuddle with every night

Why live?

I'm sorry

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>so damn salty about thicceline
Kek

Everything about this image is godawful.

Ss..sauce plz???

>tfw that pudgy belly
Does she have a name?

unnnnnghhhh

For those too lazy to rotate.
>tfw that hint of cameltoe

ImagoIC on tumblr. He's got a few more AT pieces not Sup Forums friendly, but mostly a furfag.

>that Calven and Hobbs sign

What bullshit is this?!

Gonna need some sauce on that.

>Fat fuckers calling fat fucks "Thick"

If you people like fat chicks so much why not just go outside and grab the nearest one? They make up most of the first world and have low standards like you.

Are you gay?

No but I would rather have sex with a man than have sex with these non human blobs.

>Not knowing the difference between curvy and fat.
Please leave.

>i would rather have sex with a man than a woman
>but i'm not gay
user....

This. Rounder face and a bit of a belly is not the same as having a bloated face and a gut affected by gravity.

>Women
>500 pound blobs
>Human
I guess given the choice you would rather have sex with a horse because that ain't gay either.

If someone put a gun your head told you you either have to have sex with a man or have sex with a rabies infested dog would you call the person who chose the man gay?

No one was putting a gun to your head when you picked the guy over the fat chick.

I didn't pick either but if I did I would pick a human or a blob. You willingly want to have sex with blobs.

What if the man himself was fat, though? You never specified if the man you'd choose was fat or not. Would you rather fuck a fat guy than a fat chick?

No one threatened to kill you when you said you didn't want to fuck But they did call you a homosexual, which you probably are.

>haha you don't want to fuck an ugly fat blob you are gay nigga!
You have a mental illness.

>All that woman just for Bubblegum

Is not fucking fair

But you want to fuck fat guys?

Having sex with that woman would be immensely fun.

Spin it how you want, you picked having sex with a guy over sex with a chick. Not that your sexuality concerns me anyway.

I don't. You however DO want to have sex with an ugly creature.

No one over 200 pounds is a "chick".

You said you wanted to fuck a guy regardless of his looks or weight, just so long as he wasn't a woman.

>Not that your sexuality concerns me
Yours however does concern me. If you want to have sex with fat women then why don't you? Again, they have low standards and you have low standards. Just go outside, find a landwhale and have sex with them. If you are so beta that you can't even have sex with a fucking ham planet than you should just end it all.

Fat fucks aren't women. They are blobs.

Unless the vagina walls fuse together you still picked a dick over it. And the chick from the photo is most likely lighter.

Men tend to have standards and don't let themselves become disgusting like that. This is proven statistically. Have fun with your mental illness.

But fat men are fair game to you, chubby chaser user?

>Desperate Anons wanting to fuck a 300 pound hambeast
You retards have to learn the differences between what is considered thicc and what is considered obesity

Having a type, like thin, chubby, fat etc. is not related to one's sexuality. Wanting to fuck a guy over a girl does however.

Nice skinny trap >>>>>>>> Disgusting land whale

I don't want to fuck a guy over a girl. Fat fucks aren't human so I would be picking a human over bestiality.

>You would rather have sex with a man then get crushed to death painfully
>HAHA YOU GAY!

If you're gay or a straight women then maybe. If you're a straight guy you go for neither and pick the cute chick, thin or chubby.

>huge stretched tight smooth areola

My fetish.

Chubby people aren't cute. You just have a mental disorder than makes you attracted to inhuman forms.

Bellies don't always equal fat. Unless they're built like Bob Chipman, your complaints are pointless.

>Bellies don't equal fat
I love this fat delusion.
>I-I am big boned
>It's all genetics!

Were you the dude that was talking about picking between fucking a guy or a dog ? Bestiality sure keeps coming up with you.
You can be on top. And if a girl having a slight belly smaller than a pregnant woman would be enough to crush you I think you might be a bit of a pussy.

Nice cherrypicking, dude.

>Bestaility sure keeps coming up with you
You are the one who wants to have sex with human blobs.
>You can be on top
One roll over and you are dead.

Says you faggot.

That isn't cherrypicking you idiot. Big bellies are caused by fat.

No, this is Adventure Time fanart 2017

I said they don't always equal fat. I didn't say they never equal fat. There are a few other factors to this.

Even if the blob part was true it's still a human female which can't be said about a guy or dog you wanted to fuck.

You find that thing attractive?
I don't know if that is more funny or sad.

They always do though. You can't have a big belly without it being fat.
No it's not. If you can't have even basic self control and no longer resemble a human you aren't a human.

Gara is that you?

>if it ain't a noodle, it's fucking Jabba

don't, it's garbage for ironic weebs.

With your pea brain I'd be surprised if you were capable of either.

Fat people have lower IQs. You fantasize about ugly women

You must be morbidly obese then. I'm sorry for your weigh problem, sub-human.

You must be a really fat bastard then. And if you think that the chick with the horns is ugly then you're stupid AND retarded.

Hey faggots, how about we stop fighting over what woman is fat or not and have a /fit/co/ thread?

You must be mad you need to buy two seats on plane then. Maybe lose some weight and the thoughts will come through clearly.

This

You are so obviously projecting, almost to the point that it isn't funny.

Agreed

I just want to know if there are more photos of her. You guys can keep fighting.

Just admit you are into non human blobs. You can try posting more human looking girls but it doesn't change that

This is definitely you.

>he lost the argument so hard he has to start samefagging

You are the one so desperate you want to fuck blobs

But I'm a different person

Dude, you need to knock this off before somebody screencaps you. Do you want to be laughed at for years to come?

Can't say I dislike any of these. Also y'all need to quit complaining about big chicks. Enjoy your skeletons, I'll take the ones with the nice figure.

This butthurt from fat fucks us amazing

>n'uh I didn't say I want to fuck a guy
>n'uh I didn't say I want to fuck a dog
>y-you want to fuck a BLOB
>BLOB
>b-butthurt
Yup, we all got super triggered when we were shaking our heads at your stupidity.

So did this guy expect a bunch of "Hell yeah, I also want to have sex with men and dogs!" solidarity posts?

There is more than just fat or skele user

>gf draws chubby dragon maid fanart
>never noticed but she draws herself kinda chubby
>she's fit as fuck
W-what does it mean?

Sure thing tumblr

Somebody post chubby/fat Sup Forums characters already. All I have is Sup Forums or Sup Forums shit and it's not SFW.

You don't get to say "I want to bust a huge nut into some fat hairy man ass" and then call the people who make fun of you tumblr.

Are you fat?
She might secretly want to switch roles and be one of those soft chubby girls with a hard swole bf.

FAT

Nice comeback. But I guess it might be best for you as whenever you tried anything more elaborate it backfired on you due to your stupidity.

W-Wew lad, you and those doubledubs might be on to something

Because some women (like in your photo) are fucking ugly, that and they can have disgusting bodies. Surprise, surprise people who like thicc women have standards.

correct, dragon maid is fucking awful

It baffles me why you care at, and I don't get why people care about your opnion anyways. Can we ever have a thread were we ignore the mongaloid obvisouly baiting.