White people can't get over 9/11, a SINGLE day in our history... yet...

White people can't get over 9/11, a SINGLE day in our history... yet... you want Black people to get over 400 years of slavery and oppression that continues to this very day?

Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukK9hjIYWmY&list=RDukK9hjIYWmY
youtube.com/watch?v=O7dPprbzNSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know this is bait but true.

wtf I hate 9/11 now

Horrible bait, are you even trying anymore?

Reminder that a vote for Trump is a vote against free speech.

I'm not white and I can't get over 9/11

WHAT HAPPENED TO WTC7

WHY DID LARRY SILVERSTEIN TAKE OUT A NEW INSURANCE POLICY LEADING UP TO 9/11

I hope we enslave niggers again.

Leaf b8

If everyone thought like this France would still be at war with England.

>leaf

No one who experienced American slavery are alive today.

People who experienced 9/11 are.

Caring about 9/11 is literally a meme, like our excessive patriotism. You can expect to hear it for at least 100 more years unless some other terrorist gives us a reason to complain.

People affected by 9/11 are still alive.

People affected by the slave-trade have been dead for generations.

Deal with it.

fuck this thread

dubs get

shadilay

Fuck off Mohammed

Damn. This makes the thread!

Every time I read ignorant ass bullshit like this it pushes me closer and closer to becoming a white supremacist and that's fucked up. Boohoo, muh oppression, boohoo muh programs, boohoo systemic racism.

Fuck off pussy. Its not the white mans fault you can't hack it.

Why, they did it to other people. They did it to themselves.
If they didnt chimp out and invent slavery (the only thing theyve ever invented) then it wouldnt have come back around and got them in the end.

>thinking America will still be a country within 100 years if Hillary wins
>mfw

As if you know anything about freedom of speech, Kurdish shit

>Why, they did it to other people. They did it to themselves.

Yes but not on this scale.

9/11 was exclusive to our society. Slavery was and is not exclusive to blacks. In fact whites were the first to outlaw slavery so I'm not sure what the bitching is about.

top kek

Go get your fuckin shine box.

9/11

> happened 15 years ago
> most people living remember it vividly
> directly affected the state of the world in ways those who were alive on 9/11 can actively reflect on

slavery

> 250 years of American slavery does not equal 400
> white people got over over a thousand years of it, what's your problem
> black people continue to sell their own into slavery in Africa, what's your problem
> every statistic and study that is credible and doesn't take fairy-tale land ideology tells you you're not being oppressed, what's your problem
> black people are voting for the exact same party in overwhelming numbers that tells them that they can't make it without help, what's your problem
> Facts hurt feelings, it's high time they were faced, so what exactly is your problem
> Any black person who gets a college degree ( which any black person interested in college already has a massive advantage over anyone else ) and goes into a field has unfair (racist) advantages over white people in hiring and advancement. What's your problem.
> white people don't have a boogeyman to blame when they fuck up, what's your problem

This world needs a fucking reality check.

If the day were in Great Britain, it would have been 11/9. not quite the same ring to it.

>400 years of slavery
black people have no concept of how time works do they. they literally just make something up and it becomes black fact

>be African
>Go to war with superior tribe
>lose
>sold into slavery
>bought by Jews
>hauled across Atlantic
>bought by white land owner
>be given basic necessities to live in exchange for manual labour and freedoms
>eventually freed by white man
>eventually given equal rights by white man
>blame white man for slavery

>dwelling in a past i didn't experience is productive and people should understand my rage as i spew it all over people just trying to get through the present day

grow up, kid

BTFO
B
T
F
O

9/11 is not 20 years old

fucking slavery happened 200 years ago

there isnt a single SLAVE or SLAVE OWNER alive today

firefighters still have cancer from breathing the shit that came out of that building

the only time nigers did something usefull to society was when white people forced then to do it

the atack was against white people that were working and helping the world

Nigs sold nigs bro can't blame the ppl who bought them

Where are my black slaves, faggot?

>black fact

those dubs

but seriously, anyone thinking deep enough about their ancestors should feel atleast a little upset because, well, they're all dead now. What you need, OP, is someone to slap you across the face and tell you to STFU, quit bitching and get a job

Retarded maple nigger troll

This, what they did to each other was way worse

Where did you get 400 years of slavery? My history is rusty.

Less than 5% of people left in his country have direct ties to slavery. Get a job you lazy nigger.

because the people that died in 9/11 contributed more to society than 400 years of black slavery ever could

>dude weed lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=ukK9hjIYWmY&list=RDukK9hjIYWmY

I know, right? Seeing how you waz egyptians and all, you should pay reparations to the poor Jews.

Is OP the crazy Toronto BLM bitch who stole like $300k from the student union and told them it's racist to be mad?

Jewish rats can't get over the Holocaust, FIVE YEARS in our history... yet... you want Black people to get over 400 years of slavery and oppression that continues to this very day?

Fuck you

Fucking kek. Thanks user

Well one happened in my lifetime, the other didn't.

You're enslaved by your own culture and you're too proud to admit it.

Name a black american that was a slave and can remember slavery.

Now compare that to the hundreds of millions of Americans that remember 9/11.

Now kill yourself.

Agreed

niggers have had 150 years to gtfo if they didnt like it. free to leave for 150 years. easier now than ever before. use your welfare check to buy a one way ticket to ghana, they will give you free land to homestead.

never have to be around us racist white people ever again, so what are you waiting for?

BASED

As much as I respect the firefighters who went in there to save everyone, and all the work they did to rescue trapped survivors, they were fucking TOLD to wear respirators while cleaning up the buildings and many of them straight up refused.

BTW that "stuff" was asbestos....a shit ton of asbestos....so much fucking asbestos.

The first US census shows the first slave owner in America was black. and the majority of slave owners in the south, were black, so all these Niggers can fuck off with muh oppression

I just want them out. They all talk so much shot about how horrible non-niggers are, yet constantly feel the need to live around white people. Eventually thus turns the white neighborhoods into crime ridden ghettos.

GO LIVE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU FUCKING MONKEYS

saved

Amen brother

This is bait, but I hate this fucking argument.

Jews didn't have any problem coming into this country after the "holocaust" and thousands of years of being universally hated and then proceeding to outearn every other ethnic group in the country.

Asians, despite being placed in internment camps 70 years ago have had no problem out earning whites even though they were "oppressed."

Shit, even black who emigrate from Africa to the United States TODAY have no trouble earning more than blacks who already live in America.

NO ONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PROBLEMS BUT YOU. YOU'RE JUST A LAZY NIGGER.

get back to the field negro, you have cotton to pick.

slavery of africans was around in muslim country and in africa before whites even came around.
Nobody cares
9/11 happened in our lifetime to our people and the effects are still felt to this day
>muh oppression
prove there is oppression in modern america and none of that marxist bullshit either.
ps
>a fucking leaf
day of the rake when?

> Something that happened in my lifetime isn't important
> Something that didn't even happen in my grandparents lifetime matters

Remember, remember,
The ninth of November,
Aeroplanes, jet fuel and plot.
I see no reason for aeroplane treason, all Muslims should be shot.

just know directed energy weapons were used to literally vaporize the controlled demolitions of both towers to a fine dust instead of huge heaps of steel that mere jet fuel could create

put your mind at ease that planes alone could NOT accomplish that or suicide bombers

i still remember being in my second grade classroom watching the towers fall on our rolled-in tv set.

no nigger alive remembers or even knows a single person that was alive during slavery.

also, the United States isn't even 300 years old where did 400 fucking years of slavery come from?

"Directed energy weapons" does the opposite of "putting my mind at ease"

So what, were better at literally everything.
Atleast we used the slave labor for something useful instead of building giant basic shapes in a fucking desert.

9/11 Survivors still exist
No modern day black american has experienced slavery

it's not my fault your fucking tribes were so shitty they got taken by whites.

Not only that but slavery is a source of pride for southern whites and bigots in general. There really isn't much history to the south besides slavery and jim crow

>400 years
U.S is only 240 years old

I'm over 9/11, I think it's fair to say most people are.

no modern day black american's parents, grand parents, great grandparents, great great grandparents have ever experienced slavery *** since nigger generations are short we could probabaly say up to 10x great grand parents

Slavery is at this point their biggest regret mate. They'd gladly give a shitton of money to transport every black to a new, black only country. I suggest Sweden.

Bad comparison. I remember 9/11, watched the towers fall live on TV. Black people don't remember slavery, didn't see it or experience it.

How would you define "get over"? Remembering 9/11 doesn't mean I'm not over it.

1/10

396+ years
in the technical aspect of truth
of pure brutal destruction of innocence

white folk were Enslaved for 1000 years.. of?
bish where? who??? No.
the theft you conduct on a people passionate
of SIMPLY SHARING whilst creating and discovering methods of soul expression makes you top tier fuck boy and just out right incompatible with self love, pathetic absolute. desu yo having the audacity to deceive womankind with a delusional superiority ego complex from fear of your underachievements from ego leading to theft and neanderthalic tendencies within the nature of having to destroy what is naturally occurring to provide the totality of Life with the abundance of love

people of color take responsibility for our mistakes there was a time when being fed up with the bullshit put against us that we became self righteous with an increasing ego there is a majority of the black race of people who have been literally subconsciously conditioned to react to certain stimuli under duress surmounting to numbers to convince
a delusional society to be seemingly pathetic
or degenerate overlooking the positive attributions contributions

such ignorance to blatantly ignore the
the heart to perceive the positive
viewpoint of reality manifest a shortcoming of achievement and unification of humanity to further progress its potential of becoming a greater species END RACISM.

for the dominoes fall leading to the absolute collapse of existences of the ALL.

Maybe because black people are inferior?

weipupl keeeehhhhnntttttt gieeetttttttt oooobbbaaaaaaanieennnnnn E-----L EEEEE VEEEEEEEIN

>Implying it was only white people that died in 9/11

not even the god dam jews bitch as much about slavery as the black do.
>take your black facts and fuck off

>They'd gladly give a shitton of money to transport every black to a new, black only country.
Someone black actually took them up on that offer. The white nationalists refused to contribute. Southerners love to claim they want blacks out of the country until someone takes up the offer

>Implying it was only white people that died on 9/11.

>white people
>thinks all white people live in one country
>thinks all white people share the same history
>a fucking leaf

nigger tier bait.

READ READ AND READ AGAIN..
I KNOW SOMEWHERE WTHIN
THE HEART ITSELF WHIMPERS
UPON RESONANCE

YOU NOT UNDER CONSTANT PSYCHOLOGICAL ATTACK BY COVERT GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGICAL MANIPULATION/ASSAULT (NO TOUCH MURDER)
YOU KNOW NOT THE
DEPTH OF THE OPPRESSION

No, just fucking no. It will lead to another civil war when we start to swing liberal again. Then the gibs will increase again. Then it will be black history year every other year. Our best bet would be to either ship them out or call them the new jews and see how many gorillion can fit in an oven.

Hello, Mr Trudeau. Don't you have a mile of muslim dick you should be fellating?

Ok I honestly got to...

> people of color take responsibility for our mistakes

My fucking god top kek

>our

sage all leafposters

A fucking leaf

You ever notice those KKK tards don't fuck with Muslims? I mean really fuck with them?

Sure, that closeted tough rednecks will "announce" rally near a Mosque and bring their weapons, but the announcement is designed to alert police so that they go to provide protection, but that protection is for the white tards with guns.

Wut? I'm voting for Trump and your desperation makes me smile.

It was a pretty fucked up day, you fuck.

All of your stupidity would be easily fixed if you opened a history book.

But then again trying to get someone with a self aggrandizing victim complex to face facts is like trying to herd cats.

BTW when you try to appear intelligent by using words you do not fully understand, you sound like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7dPprbzNSc

Yeah there are no muzzie tards though. Oh wait, yes there are.

We're pretty much over it. Why the fuck do you think the Steel Beams meme got so popular?

>leaf
>bait
pick 2
but it is something that we went through vs something their great grandparents went through. If you can't see the difference then you really are a leaf.

white people ended slavery too.