twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes! So awesome in Bates Motel.

I'd like her body on my dick hehe

>Yes! So awesome
you sound like you're not from around these parts

She was great in Bates Motel.

I want her to be my mommy gf

yes

Haha like you I am a depressed nihilist!

Post her feet

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=r4iSKW7jnps

She was perfect in the departed.

Both her acting and her character were so bad in the departed that I've never gotten over it. She's ruined.
>Why is it the last patient of the day is always the hahdest

Departed and Infernal Affairs have nothing on White Heat.

I was talking about Vera user

Someone post her feet already

That last season sucked.

>Norman is actually a faggot tranny that gets buttfucked in the mother persona
>Norman kills the guy Marion was fucking instead of Marion in the shower
>doesn't even use the music in the scene
>kills himself and Dylan lives happily ever after

Dylan was unironically my favorite character throughout the show because he had no basis in the Pyscho cinematic universe.

And I was talking about a superior movie? What's your boggle big guy? You don't like pleasant conversation or something?

Who's raping her in this scene? Norman?

Who wears their pants like that? Just asking for it.

No, Norman starts fucking the guy that's fucking her and then he dies.

such a hot scene, and in the first episode too. nothing in the rest of the series came close

I never noticed that you could see a bit of her bush there till now.

Wrong, the scene where Norman is fucking the teacher then kills her mid sex, the scenes where Norma begs Norman to sleep in the same bed with her, the flashback scene where his dad fucks her and he is hiding under the bed with her holding his hand, and the scene where she kisses him taking the gun from him were great. The whole show was nothing but cockteasing and Norma was doing it all on purpose.

it was the worst blue-balling in history. can't believe nothing happened between them. I wonder if the writers wanted to but decided against it for obvious reasons

I prefer her sister 2bh

>Vera and Taissa will never make fun of your penor

Season 4 ended on a perfect note, there was really no reason for season 5.

I guess writers can only into bro-sis relationships but meh. I didn't really mind since the relationship was already weird as fuck. I think them actually fucking would have changed the whole dynamic and probably made them willing to help eachother no matter what and the mother persona was completely against degeneracy so it would have conflicted entirely. Ironic that he fucked a faggot in the last season when he fucked the whores and the whole staunch mother facade faded after Norma died.

56% faec.

All except for that time she fucked a gook

Yeah the whole digging her up and the shot with her in the basement would have been perfect. One thing I don't understand though was why they had that goth qt daughter of the funeral parlor owner have such a distinct personality then never use her in season 5.

Both fine and I could believe that Vera was her well aged mother. What's the age difference?

Her sister has bettee feet, hers ain't that great

Kinos:
>The Departed
>Source Code
>The Conjuring

21 years

The fuck? What does Vera's mother look like?

No. She's a really shitty, boring actress. Utterly fucking bland. Like dullness personified. So unremarkable I immediately forget her until some dumbshit brings her up again.

Great acting talent.

seems like the kind of actress that would get naked a lot so i'm expecting some webms ITT

I liked her on Boyhood

I'd like her in my boyparts

you are so autistic holy shit

I liked her in 15 Minutes

Those are rather exquisite.

What? That image wasn't just made.

I never knew this existed, thank you very much user.

but ultimately it falls flat.

hehe

That's make this into a 'her immediate reaction to you penetrating her during a rape scene' roll.

Rolling!

She was an excellent Mommy.

Right she sounds like Lois Griffin