twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Will he recover from this?
by pollishing HIS Oscar more on their tears

He sure ain't not gonna my niguuuhhh

shut the fuck up outdated farm equipment

Who

>Being a loser makes me a winner
This is why you never give every kid a trophy

I haven't been paying attention to gossip, can someone fill me in why everyone on the left hates Oldman?

Ubsubstantiated gossip that he beat his wife. He also spoke out about Hollywood being a nepotistic Jewish racket.

WASP

because of the colour of his skin

Second best Emma already won the popular vote.

he's a wife beating, anti-semite, that only won because of white privilege

why do you hold so much hatred in your heart

Is this the wife who doesn’t have custody of their children and can only see them in state-supervised visits?

another honorary aryan jew like kubrick who rebelled and was against kikery

EPIC twitter screenshot based MAGApede!

so unfair comparing the great Gary Oldman with those who won the electoral college. And you know what... Oldman's work in DH is better than Kaluuya´s work in Get Out

who's crying?

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with social media and random opinions?

Aaa the Mel Gibson effect

Sounds like the blacks are crying on twitter for every award that didn't go to a nigger, desu senpai

why are you so obsessed with Sup Forumstards?

Boy does this make me mad.
Gary has been deserving an oscar for fucking decades now and because "muh blackness" Kaluuya should cut in line and get one.
No motherfucker,do an oscar worthy performance first.
Also Oldman is fucking based

>A fundamental misunderstanding of what is being said due to being a cog in a radical ideology

Ironic, isnt it.

this is just fucking despicable and disgusting and the reason why people are turning away from watching this libshitshow.
Oldman has been shafted for three decades getting that golden Shlomo dildo when the Sjwcars actually still had an ounce of integrity and now that he finally gets one those subhuman libshit pc sjw transracial genderfluid mentally insane pick their next target because the drama must flow for the professionally offended.

Oldman deserved it more than anyone.

More like loud vocal minority vs. actual people who judge performance and movie and not on ideology.

old parking pataweyo

Just stating a fact
Also, social media spam on Sup Forums is usally Sup Forums bait, which brings down the quality of the board

Kek

God, I wish someone capable would have made The Count of Monte Cristo with him as Dante when he was still in his mid-late 30s

Why is it always black people on twitter?

>stating a fact by asking a question
>complaining about spam by bumping it with spam
>avoiding answering my question
were you, perhaps, born in a barn?

For the same reason why it's always mutts on Sup Forums

Long-time Oldman fan. I wanted him to earn Best Actor, but Darkest Hour was bland as fuck. I was legitimately bored out of my mind watching it. He should've gotten the award for Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

POWERFUL

true, but that doesn't mean this other fellow out-acted Oldman

The thing about the oscars capitulating to diversity complaints, the majority of black people will whine if the black doesn't win. Nevermind that they dominate the sports and music industries. Never mind that they invented possibly the biggest genre of the music in the world. The most popular scientist in the world is black. The most powerful leader for 8 years was black. When is it enough for these insecure self righteous pussies. I've had enough of black people whining.

Why is a black man posting images in favour of the electoral college?

Oh I agree, but even with his acting in Darkest Hour, I'm not sure if he deserved the award. Then again, he wasn't up against much competition.

I never avoid your question brainlet
I just said I'm stating a fact, and you can do that with a question

>mom, i posted it again

This. He showed SOME talent in ONE scene. Conviniently, it's the scene they showed at the oscars.

Don't blacks just steal their Oscars?

you still haven't answered it though...

the electrical college IS racist though, and was obviously a soft target for putin to hack into

the popular vote was that worthless black guy?

what?

>who is that blacky anyways?

Thimotée

It was a rhetorical question kid

>1325 results found

Shareblue needs to up its game. Its her turn.

Is this the guy from Get Out? That movie was so fucking boring.

kek

this has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen
who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to post themselves online with not just stolen property, but one of the most distinguishable objects in modern society that just also happens to be stolen?

Best Actor category was pretty shit this year anyways.

Best one was Best Supporting Actor.

no it wasn't you faggot, that 3 posts of avoiding now you retard.
answer the question.

>shareblue
Dumb mutts

here's your (You)

I just did
Why are you so upset? Is that because you don't understand the meaning behind words?

>"""popular"""
Indent even know who the lad on the left is

Agreed

He's the guy who didn't do anything in Sicario

you didn't though, you just made an assumption to avoid answering the question because your an epic troll and not because you're actually scared of answering the question.

Based

It does make me wonder why leftist sjw's would force this meme making fun of mulattos or other biracial people when they are supposedly the ones pushing for acceptance of such things.

English isn't your first language, is it?

I know what a rhetorical question is, my question wasn't a rhetorical one though.

>americlaps can me-

Lmao oh god

No answer?

where is the cowboy above Commissioner Gordon from?

>tweet
>btfo

Hardly

pffffffffffhahahahahah

it's ok ackhmed no need to pretend

Shh shh it's prayer time, Abdul lol

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html

*Blocks your claims*

>>Will he recover from this?
the guy that won the Oscar?
i'm sure he will recover just fine you envious niggers

I would too, otherwise who would know how much of a sick cunt I am

>Sup Forums is full of ameritard refugess from Sup Forums after the mutt meme destroyed them
I love it

He's a dumb Reddit faggot who goes haywire when he can't downvote. Many such cases. Sad!

nah, he won because he is a better actor than all the cumrags that were in there
stay mad tho

I didn't know that the guy that ate his own face was Oldman.

How do we get rid of the american parasite that is infesting this site?

More like

Amateur Black vs. Sirius Black

amirite??

What you have against Africans? Why you gotta be so racist

Honestly, I think he is just mocking the white supremascists on Sup Forums
think for a minute, nothing would hurt them more than being called a mutt or non-white
One of the reasons why they get so upset with the mutt meme is precisely because they are not white

>so booty blasted by twitter bants that you have to post it on Sup Forums where your buddies are

Why are white forever butthurt?

>Hollywood being a nepotistic Jewish racket.
It's not?

I guarantee every single Oldman performance is leagues better than Latrell E. Who's meme nomination.

Why do niggers pretend to give a fuck about the Oscars? I just don't get it.

This board would be much better without this kind of spam

Why do white people love like and retweeting nigger tweets?

>Hollywood being a nepotistic Jewish racket
Did he really say that? Why give him best Actor award then?

That black actor on the left was the worst part of Get Out

black guy should have just stolen that Oscar, it rightfully belongs to him anyways