IT'S NOT FAIR, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN Sup Forums

IT'S NOT FAIR, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN Sup Forums

NOOOOOOOOOO

Oh my god, the 200 million dollar marvel movie didn’t bomb. Oh my god. I’m so angry right now. Oh my god

Hopefully it either fails to break $1b or outgrosses TLJ
Everything else will just be boring

but it confirms that your whole ideology is wrong. People aren't as racist as you thought and you're getting left behind

Imagine the butthurt if it reaches 2 billion

It BP is a racist ethno nationalist movie

>3 years ago before the movie was even developed

So people like ethnonationalism then.

Funny since the whole plot of the flick was how that was a bad thing and the main character decided to change wakanda to be a progressive globalist nation at the end

it literally isn't though

still beneath jumanji

call me when it overtakes jumanji

oh wait, dont call me, because in three weeks LITTY is gonn be RELEAASED in RAUNCHY japan and take home $75mill from japan and another 25+worldwide

It literally is, though. Black nations should stay black and white nations should stay white.

This is what appeals to people.

Sup Forums is literally ALWAYS wrong without fail, it's actually kind of impressive

>People aren't as racist as you thought
Nobody has attributed this to their ideology.

>2015

I blame Sup Forums influence

It's single case. Like a visit to zoo. You go see it once, coz of curiosity, but then novelty wears off. Let them celebrate that niggerfest now. It's only power of Marvel that made it popular.

As if Disney isn't pumping up the numbers in China through front companies to offset any bad TLJ reaction. China doesn't care about corruption. And there have been many instances of mallgoers etc being handed free prepurchase tickets to BP,

>if you honestly think Black Panther out grossed The Dark Knight, which has decades of content with the second most recognizable superhero after Spider-Man, and had Heath Ledger's death to increase buzz, and was a sequel to a highly liked Batman film, if you actually think Black Panther organically beat TDK you are fucking retarded.

If you don't believe me, do this, go to your local theater tonight, and ask an employee if BP screenings were ever totally full. I did this. The guy said after the first weekend, screenings were about 60% full. But the drop off was fast.

>I did this
just curious, have done this for any other movie?

>BP ended up with nearly $1 billion
>user genuinely thought Green Lantern would do well
>user thinks GL is a household name
>now rumoured they're casting Tom Cruise as Hal Jordan

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO

L I T T Y C I T Y

Don't tell me your local news didn't show buses of kids being delivered to theaters, on behalf NGOs that bought their tickets. Even Brie Larson bought thousands of tickets, but an NGO covered the expenses.

This is absolutely retarded to think Black Panther, a superhero with very little built in awareness domestically and globally, was organically more popular than the biggest Batman film of all time, with the most recognizable villain of all time in The Joker. This is the future. The music industry has for decades often had labels/managers/artists buy millions worth of their own records opening week, to chart high. Everyone who is anyone knows this.

US BASED KEKISTANIS NEVER GIVE UP
US CHILDREN OF GOD EMPEROR TRUMP WILL DO WHAT WE DO BEST
WHINE AND THROW BITCH FITS ON TWITTER AND Sup Forums
14/88 BASED BROS

>Being this butthurt

>Forcing people to see the movie or be called a DCuck or a racist
Wow, who could have thought this would happen?

Damn, Sup Forums got BTFO

>le wrong side of history
>trump is still president

Lmao how many losses can you take before you kill your self out of shame?

Not really, if a movie is a huge bomb, like Ghostbusters, I'll open the door of a screening and peek in, before my movie starts. But only like a couple times. Movie employees will tell you anything you ask though. It's why ComScore exists etc, patterns matter and you don't need a large test group for good results.

>I blame the thing that has existed since before stormfront was even an idea

>Dronald "Take away the guns" Drumpfff

>le gubment that loses to Vietnamese farmers is capable of taking the guns meme

The budget for this movie is $1B, I don't see how making $900M is a """success""".

1billion to make a movie? where the fuck does it go?

Wrong. Sup Forums wasn't as Sup Forums until after Trump's election and the gates were opened from reddit.

In marketing.

And yet every time a liberal gets elected to any office, rednecks always cry that there'll be drones with gun confiscating magnets knocking on every door within the day.

And those sound cannon thingies.

hyperbole doesnt give your "argument" any weight

Just like they fabricate record sales, do you think they don't fabricate movies like this and WW box office numbers?

What are you talking about?
The "argument" started with hyperbole. There hasn't been a reasonable post in the whole chain.

>Oh my god, the 200 million dollar marvel movie didn’t bomb. Oh my god. I’m so angry right now. Oh my god

this but unironically, ironically.

>The budget for this movie is $1B

I heard it was $1.5B.

if the box office is anything less than $3 billion is a flop.

The chestlets should fear the mommies.

I'm fine with Black Pander saving the Black community. The greatest comeback story in history.

Jewish college funds across generations. That's called Hollywood accounting, or Jew maths in Europe.

I'm sure the free advertising from every media outlet helped a bunch!

Clearly Sup Forums won if it's doing well.

>Sup Forums is literally ALWAYS wrong without fail
Where were you when Girl Ghostbusters came out? Or the Dark Tower? Or any of those other major movies that Sup Forums accurately predicted would fail?

This is genuinely hilarious because...
>Disney buys are presale tickets
>Nigger celebs shamed into buying tickets for entire communities
>Oscars is the lowest ever despite having BP references through out the entire show
>"Sup Forums is always wrong"
>"Sup Forums BTFO"
LMAO

Nobody responded so you had t bump it ey.

I dont get it, doesnt BP doing well financially prove BLM and Dems wrong, suggesting a paranoia about the nebulous "racist America" is unfounded? Doesnt it suggest that there was a market for this film beyond what any community could sell and that indeed a movie with an AA lens is not as groundbreaking? This movie followed the Marvel capeshit script and did well--this BTFOs BLM and their shrieking more than any racist.

are you gonna shoot up a school when it hits a billion?

>Trump's election
>lost by 3 million votes
Umm no sweetie.

It won't ever come close to avatar, a white film

blue*

They look like some guys who are fun, whereas you seem like a total cunt.

>he thinks the hype surrounding this movie was entirely organic and not pushed to the extreme by the studio
>i can link to other famous actors, actresses, basketball players, football players, politicians, etc. promoting more shit

Shortsighted friend. See the elite "neoliberals" like Bob Iger, Soros and Hillary/Obongo have an arrangement, through "think tanks" etc, where they get useful idiot liberals and youths to think the country is KKK 2018 by MSM propaganda, protests like BLM funded by Soros etc. This allows them to milk the outrage for profits, like with Black Panther. Which further funds "change" promoted through global corporations. All they care about is creating outrage, then rewarding plebs for their outrage with manufactured product masquerading as liberty, while our freedom of speech, defense, press is chiseled down to a memory, a memory we're told is racist.

The final rule of power is to control your opposition, fund it, even pay your opposition to attack you, because then the illusion is complete. That's why someone like Alex Jones is an actual threat. While a Ben Shapiro, who loves Black Panther fucking his milkers sister, is controlled opposition. Disney wants America to resemble China with more bells and whistles and nicer beaches. Wakanda, I mean they own the most profitable black country. They might even rename an African city and make it Disney Africa, funded by Chinks.

MAGAFAMILY WE HAVE TO CONTINUE ONWARDS

Titanic and Gone With the Wind actually were white films and both sold more tickets than Avatar.

>Marketing is inorganic

LOL

How can one Sup Forums be so WRONG

>200 million dollar marvel movie

why the hell was it that expensive
the movie was a cgi clutterfest
I guess for the equipment and coordinators doing the fights
is cgi that expensive, at least combine it with practical effects like the Russo brothers
>inb4 shaky cam
Winter Soldier and Civil War are still the best marvel action movies

Reminder that all the white niggers saying Disney bought opening tickets and mentioning the charities also said the box office would nosedive after the first week because of that; yet it has the strongest legs of any MCU movie

>has strong legs
FYI, I never predicted it would fall off. Iger is paying off charities because he made a deal with Michelle Obama to assist get presidential campaign. And Black Panther is invaluable in this regard for early momentum. And Black Panther 2 will be positioned to upset Trump's reelection. Disney 100% paid for tickets. You think BP can surpass Avengers 2 without even breaking a sweat? You're a babby if so. This movie doesn't have legs, it has BBC, and you're thirsty.

That implies that people gave a shit in the first place.

>forced to see a movie by the internet is possible

>DC's highest grossing movie is Wonder Woman
>Marvel's 2nd highest grossing movie is Black Panther, only behind the Avengers
Sup Forums btfo as usual

Fun fact, the top grossing Marvel flick of all time has almost always been the latest to be released

>a lot of box office for a nigger movie
perhaps he's wondering why you would predict a failure for marvel capeshit?
>at least you can talk. who are you?
it doesn't matter who we are...what matters is the opening weekend ticket sales. No one cared who I was until I was the head of the studio
>If I fired you, would your die?
it would be extremely painful....
>you're a feige guy
...for YOUr investors
>was making a billion part of your plan?
OF COURSE! Hollywood refused our blockbuster formula in favor of yours! We had to find out what he told you
*NOTHING I SAID NOTHING OF THE FORMULA*
>You got yourself caught, what's the next step of your master plan?
Crashing this industry WITH NO SURVIVORS

Completely false

>DRUMPF IS A PSYCHO FASCIST BIGOT NAZI!
>PLEASE TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS DRUMPF
libcucks really are fluoridated, domesticated sheep.

We never said it would bomb, we said it wouldn't do as well as the shills said it would, which is obviously correct. Same with the shitty star wars movie.

You’ve never read a black panther comic have you?

If this will make 1 b means that the humankind was a huge mistake

I don't see why anyone woulld be upset at BP doing good at the BO, in fact I didn't see ppl complain. It's the fucking gender and race swapping of established character that is infuriating, like having a black woman as the last Valkyrie. Not only did she stick out like a sor thumb for being black, but she was a terrible actress and they made the classic feminist trope of stronk womyn that beats Thor in her first confrontation and is mean and unlikeable.

We're not, it's mostly just projection by manbaby commies thinking that we're unironic racists who want to see black people fail. Movies like this are good, it just pisses us off how a movie celebrating "whiteness" would never be allowed by the establishment. Like the Thor thing you mentioned.

lmao

Dark Knight isn't a kid's film and it's not a superhero movie.

does this mean mean the chinese love blacks?

No, they just like shitty OTP special effects and autistic fantasy...Warcraft did extremely well in China.

Not once It's Mueller Time™ he won't be.

You're a total dumbfuck if you think the investigation is going to result in anything tangible at this point. Seriously, you're a fucking brainwashed idiot. Nothing is going to happen, stop lying to yourself. Once again, the mainstream media/late night shills have got you all excited and your expectations will be shattered, because you're too stupid to think critically and see things for what they really are.

Ill say it again, Black Pantber is only doing so well because of the current political climate. It was a mediocre movie and had it been released 5 years ago it wouldnt have made as much money, it wouldve done as well or a bit better than Blade.
It wouldve just been seen as another Marvel flick.

Ok, now post all the people disagreeing with those posts and guessing it'll make similar numbers to ant-man and dr.strange. I never thought it'd be this successful, but I stood by the idea of it doing 700m+

Um no sweetie

2015-2017

Nice sample size

Not really hyperbole seeing as gun sales increase under democratic presidents.

It must be painful in your head

People still believe these numbers?

Is every other country with more gun control than the US wrong?
To me the argument seems predicated on the idea that everyone else in the world is wrong.

>before movie
>I'm gonna spam the fuck out of this movie and predict that it'll "fail" like TLJ
>after movie
>HAHA you thought I cared about this? lmao of course it did well it's fucking MARVEL CAPESHIT

>Sup Forums
>having integrity

Underrated post, bironically

>capeshit is successful
Gee, I didn't see that coming.

>h-h-he'll be impeached this time guys i swear
Okay, kid.

Not gonna lie, former Sup Forums shitposter here. This is fucking hilarious watching white people crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Black Panther break 1 billion.