ITT: We post the shittiest movies our gf made us watch

ITT: We post the shittiest movies our gf made us watch.

>Warm Bodies
>Bring it On
>Pitch Perfect 3

>gf

This but ironically

This is the most toxic shit i've read today
You can just see in her eyes this bitch crazy

This but interlinked

>Warm Bodies
I ended up liking this movie a lot more than I expected.

zombie scouts survival guide, or whatever its called

I wonder her reaction if her boyfriend just went "no thanks" and gave her back the game.

Dear teen girls,
Stop abusing your boyfriends and yes what you are doing is abuse.
Stop:
Yelling at him in front of his friends
Hitting or slapping him when he does or says something you don’t like
Telling him he doesn’t have a choice when it comes to decisions that involve both of you
Telling him he can’t hang out with friends because you don’t like him
Telling him to not talk to other girls even if they are his friend
Forcing him to spend every moment with you
Belittling him and pointing out all his flaws
Calling him stupid or making fun of him for making a mistake
Threatening to break up with him if he doesn’t do what you want
Being emotionally manipulative and crying until he does what you want
Accusing him of cheating every time he’s not with you
Blow up is phone if he doesn’t text you every five minutes
Telling him you are the best thing that has ever happened to him and no one else will love
Physically attacking him when ever you are mad
Forcing him to have sex despite that fact that he said he didn’t want to
Invading his privacy by going through his phone
Getting mad at him for changing his password and demanding he tell you what it is
If a guy did any of these things to a girl it would be considered abuse but since its the other way around its considered normal. Throughout High school I saw many girl treating their boyfriends like shit. Sometime even physically abusing them in the hallways and no one trying to stop it because its a girl attacking a boy.
Boys: If your girlfriend does anything on this list leave her. It is abuse and you deserve better.
Girls: if you find your self doing anything on this list to your boyfriend you need to knock it off because you are being abusive.

they don't even live together and this guy's already a whipped faggot.

Wonder how many black guys she's fucking on the side.

>gf makes you watch shitty movie
>point out every mistake
>laugh at all the cringy shit
it wont happen again

Is this a Sup Forums meme? Is it a joke? Are young couples really doing this?

Seems kinda cute desu

women are crazy, this isn't new

>You must
Were done here.

1) Sign contract.
2) Accept gift.
3) Burn contract.
4) Dump stupid bitch.
5) Play CoD

Now do the reverse but with her mobile phone instead of CoD

>misogyny!!!

Wow this is SO problematic. I cant even right now like??? who??? do you??? think? you? are? ugh...

he's a cod fan, he's not that smart.

they'll probably get in a fight, break up in the next month and she'll move on to some other soyboy who will cave in and agree to her contract

>COD
>signed the contract
>4/10 gf in looks 10/10 in batshit insanity

This is why nobody respects codfags.

the 'rules' aren't even bad desu
all she's asking is for him not to be a complete shutin vidya faggot

the fact that she typed, printed and made him sign it though is definitely fucking weird

dubs ->^

One of the Twilight movies, cant remember which.

I fingered her during it though because I got bored and she said she didnt remember half the movie due to it.

Unless the dude gets to stay at home all day gaming and jacking off while she supports him and pays for everything, then this shit is retarded.

>Harry Potter
step niggers

I really don't see the appeal in 3rd person shooters

fighting games are superior in every way desu

Brave

No shit, but I meant the video game contract. I've seen a lot of pictures of them just on Sup Forums.

tfw gf has good taste in movies

>Bring It On

holy shit you're a pleb

Yeah that's the point of this image. Your gf expecting you to interact with her regularly is fine, but setting explicit rules for those interactions and publicly showing those rules on the internet is completely fucked.

Exactly how can a woman force a man to do anything?

>handmaids tale
>the young pope

I was boooooored.

by withholding sex

Dude, you're giving a laundry list of cluster b characteristics. Normal women don't do this, and the mentally ill women that exhibit these behaviors are not going to give a flying fuck whether or not they're abusing their boyfriends.

>Supernatural

>im a virgin

This has to be bait.

>My First BBC Daddy

it was ok, the plot was shit but the cinematography was on point. Sex scene was uncomfortably long though

>Normal women don't do this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That film had some great contrast

I've never been with a woman or talked to one: the post

I dated a girl for 6 years and the last argument we had before we broke up was regarding me not wanting to watch Pearl Harbor

>Happy death day

Stupidest movie I have ever watched

love, actually

when did men become so fucking sensitive?

soysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoysoy

checked
based.

t. kissless virgin

Reading facebook screenshots on Sup Forums does not count as interacting with women user.

sounds like yall had a strong foundation

all of the twilights, then she dumped me when i called him Dicksuckula

>im a cool gf haha
>let me take a picture and post it to reddit haha
>gamevirgins will upvote me so much haha
Crinfe

>justnormiethings.

Holy shit dude, we all told you a million times not to mention Pearl Harbor to your Japanese girlfriend. Did you even read our extensive guides on materials to avoid with nip gfs? I bet you're such a noob that you also refused to be in her yaoi fanfics.

Nope. Deal with it. Young pope is unusual but thats it. Handmaids blogpost is shitty first wave feminist dystopian nightmare, its so far from addressing actual societal issues its laughable.

Black Swan. Also broke up with her while watching Hercules, so that movie is ruined for me now

The paper is retarded and offensive, but honestly the rules aren't wrong. If you need someone to tell you that shit you've probably got the tism.

Last GF was the exact opposite.
She was the one poopsocking videogames instead of talking. Maybe if I gave her a retarded paper instead of just chewing her out I wouldn't have had to dump her ass.

I don't understand why some men complain about clingy/possessive girlfriends. I would kill just for a female to give positive attention to me.

AND posted it on reddit for upvotes

>Women are gross humans
fixt that 4 u

but a guy posted this, so...

>Ms

Every Harry Potter movie multiple times. Good thing I was with her for six years only for her to leave me after I moved and got a job in a city I didn’t know anyone in because I wasn’t ‘there for her’ because I was having severe anxiety attacks even though I put up with her neurotic jealousy, controlling personality, and general bitch attitude for 6 years and now she has a new ‘love of her life and best friend’ not even 6 months later. I should just kill my self and explicitly blame her in the note to ruin her fucking life

you must be extra desperate and lonely to think a girl giving you a list of rules to sign is positive attention.

>implying I have a gf
I do have a bf though. we watched Godzilla vs King Ghidorah and I hated it

Nothing new under the sun.

"men" under videogame adddiction are basically animals, this is a good thing - she is dealing with him properly. she is the chad in this situation

Clingy and possessive are annoying as fuck user, they're on the polar opposite side to what you feel currently and both are negative relationships. There's a healthy level of interaction with your SO, and people who go outside that range in either direction are fucking obnoxious.

DREADFULLY DISTINCT

>I do have a bf
That's pretty gay tbqh.

>>the 'rules' aren't even bad desu
>If I call you must answer no matter what
lol
>No fun without me
lol
>I came over to your house uninvited. I demand you drop everything you are doing and deal with me.
lol
>Make sure I am entertained when you are busy.
That one is totally fucking crazy. Why the fuck is he responsible for that? Okay, here's some cardboard boxes and an iPad with youtube makeup videos loaded onto it, go nuts!
>Ashley "12 minutes to reply and you die" Davison
>Make sure I am just as important to you as this video game
Nice self worth lol

>GF gives me Call of Duty as a gift.
>dropped
got no time for casual ass bitch

He is

She sounds like a bitch, you sound like a weasel. Add a murder to that suicide or get out.

So he's gay and you're not?

probably throw a hissy fit
I'd like to think I would be strong enough to say no because I find this contract shit condescending

I'm bi.
I'm a dude.

>Rent
The single redeeming quality it had was the one scene where the homeless black lady shits on the faggot art kike. One of them dying of AIDs was pretty cool too. Honestly ruined the real La bohème for me.

Dont gays despise bi?

Why didn't he just buy the game himself?

lol that doesn't work. Women use a boyfriend's suicide to build even more sympathy for themselves. You'll just attract more white knights ready to tell her it's not her fault 100,000 times.

Remember, as soon as any women goes online she can find all the validation she needs no matter what. This thread is already full of them claiming the bullshit in the OP isn't bad and is just normal.

you putting up with her being neurotic and controlling was your choice, and you'd still be putting up with it now if she hadn't left you.

maybe you should kill yourself.

and trannies

>>If I call you must answer no matter what
>>No fun without me

literally not even implied let alone written, what the fuck are you looking at

>>I came over to your house uninvited. I demand you drop everything you are doing and deal with me.

the rule is barely close to that

you have some fucking issues dude

Only on tumblr.

please user
story time

lol you are fucking dumb. The soy is literally never allowed to say no to her and have no alone time to himself as long as she is awake. Then these bitches wonder why none of them are married.

I forget the name but it was some movie about a girl going around a hospital as a ghost deciding if she wanted to live or die cause all her senpai was dead while reliving her high school romance. Was

This is why relationships suck. It's not worth having sex once in awhile to spend all your time looking after another person.

The Big Bang Theory

I mean, I plan on it. My life is a fucking train wreck and the only thing keeping me going is I have a genuinely good family. But after a while that won’t be enough, just need to bit be a fuckibg pussy and blow my brains out

The 50 shades of gray trilogy, it is not that bad if you watch it as a comedy, also there's kinky sex after it