Why is this allowed in a major city. Seattle cucked everyday

This is 10 days and counting. Can the cops not come tell them to move? Average home price in this good is easily $500k plus.
This is going on all over Seattle. I may start a website asking tourists to spend their money elsewhere otherwise see a dump and beggars all over the streets on your vacation.
CuckedSeattle#

Hi new San Francisco.

#libcucks .... how can you defend this?
So many politically correct fags here. Don't get me started if you support Trump.... I tread very lightly here.

Let the man be. He's down on his knees, no need to kick him in the chin.

Leave them alone you child.

i think i met my best friend duncan under that bridge

Yeah, he sure loves living under a bridge.
Maybe you should talk about him about how terrible he is effecting your live

just let him be comfy user

You should see the mess these folks leave. 'No regard that they use our public streets but then they trash, shit and piss all over them to boot.

Homeless camps should be a thing desu.

>several acres near every major city
>drinking fountains and toilets are built
>live at your own risk

The we can plot them on google maps and people can stay away. If you feel the need to help the homeless you know where to go, otherwise just donate shekles to your favorite charity like I do.

This area is public property, and the dude standing there is a member of the public.

/thread

I get what you folks say... but there needs to be a better option. It's everywhere here.

And we are doing what to help it?

It's a hut made out of cardboard. What do think, how many bathrooms does it have? Don't start with public restrooms, they charge money to be used, and those men sure don't have that change to spare.

Seattle is also #1 heroin epeidimic . Many of these folks are not your average loving Joe on hard times.
It's criminals and drug users in many cases. Still should just let it be anons?

salt lake city has been besieged by the homeless.

they pour in from other states to take advantage of the extreme generosity. mormons are too goddamn nice.

You could also set up job training and drug rehab at these camps so people can work their way out.
I feel sorry for the homeless. just letting them live under a bridge isn't solving anything.

All the poo-in-the-loos amazon is hiring are bringing their dumbass lifestyles here a d turning my hometown into new Detroit.

The whole rest of the state is RED.

Haha looks just like Brazil

Nobody "wants" to be homless you dumbass. If he's living in the streets that's because he obviously doesn't have any other options.

Lose your job, contract a serious illness and things can escalate faster than you think if you don't have friends/family to help or money saved up

Leave him alone you fag, he's just trying to get by like everyone else.

They thought we were kidding when we said they were turning into Brazil 2.0

cops will move them once they start building property

I have been leaving poisoned bottles of liquor near by.

It's allowed because they have no where else to go.

Are you going to take them in?

but its cool to be poor! so chic!

I bet he's also hungry, wet and cold. doing Anything to help?

i think that's called a shantytown or a hooverville you nigger

>Average home price in this good is easily $500k plus

So a 1Br1Ba?

Folks are ignoring we are #1 in heroin epedimic.
We are doing needle sweeps at public parks before kids soccer games.

set that homeless faggot on fire

This is a serious problem in Portland as well. I fucking hate every last one of them. Initially, I had sympathies and compassion for people who are clearly having a bad time in life, but after the flood of them that we got this year, no longer see them as even being human. They steal from the neighborhoods that they set up in, they block sidewalks with their shit, they set up large camps in protected natural areas and destroy them (meanwhile you get a ticket for walking your dog through there on a paved pathway), they leave trash everywhere they go, they get blitzed on school property and harass passersby.

Fuck
Every
Last
One
Of
Them

The purge needs to happen.

Thank you sir. We live it so we know

You should see Denver

Every park is full of homeless niggers that beg for cash while they smoke weed and use ipads

That's pretty much your problem. Get those junkies off the streets, bust the dealers like it's 1970 and have a cozy town.

Get GOB to handle it.
That's what he's for.

Yea I hear a lot about that, maybe you retards shouldn't have started using hard drugs if you didn't have the self-discipline to push yourself off of them WHEN you get addicted.

But i guess its cool to expand ur mind bro

>shantytown
>Hooverville
>homeless camp
>Auschwitz

And the difference is?

At least I'm try to offer a solution.

That's my point... I am a compassionate person I gave up on the handouts after the frontline episode showing all of our junkies. I'm done!

Yeah I'm in Portland too it's pretty fucking bad out here

Haha you think that's bad? Come take a look at some places still left in SF and Oakland.

With that said. The Silicon soft bois have gentrified this area quicker than any "evil" conservative could ever dream of right under the guise of being progressive while silmotenously driving out all the spics and niggers while they vote for their purchased left wing candidates.

Talk about being a fucking moron. Sometimes I wonder why I fight in the Meme Wars.

Kill the drug dealers not the victims.

And if you're lucky you might even be able to live in it.

>be white lazy and unemployed
>get more money begging than a regular job
>ppl are literally feeding this ppl so they can live on the street
>being a drugadicct or fucking lazy its not an excuse for not having a a job so they can pay rent like everybody else.

>keep feeding niggers and lazy whites with foodstamps so they dont starve to death, becuase they know they get everything free from white ppl just like that, free college, free everything.

In mexico if you want to "survive", at least you need to get a job, the goverment dont feed lazy bastards who leech of society and you gladdly give them money.

Next time you see a homeless, dont give him money if you really want to help them give them clean clothes and a haircut so they cant get any job. literaly no body is that stupid and lazy to not even get any job.

homeless and ppl who dont want to live in this society should be killed so others can take that vacant gladdly.

That's like voting Hillary because the TV said that Trump is evil.

>And the difference is?

Auschwitz had showers.

Let Trump build the wall and put a 35% tax on every outsourcing company trying to sell into the US. When the low skill jobs come back, these people can work their way up again and get out of your hair.

Same place most 4chaners will be after their parents die and they can't afford property the taxes

This is a great idea, we should be publicly shaming everyone that contributes to cities that foster the ghoul-people problem.

Just move to Bellevue or Kirkland.

Thank God I'm not living with my parents.

Hush you brown midget. Not everyone chooses to be a slave to Juanita for three pesos an hour.

Boulder too, nothing but junkies leaving needles around and begging for change.

Skid Road. Invented in Seattle.

Back then, it was the gold rush and all the poor coming here, looking for nonexistent jobs. Now it's $15/hour.

Raise the minimum wage it won't put more people out of work and homeless.

So tolerant, so progressive.

>>get more money begging than a regular job

So true.

After one of our hurricanes I had a bunch of left over MREs.
I started handing them out to the beggars. You could tell who the true homeless were cause they'd grab them and start eating before you drove off. The rest would look at you like you're a cheap bastard for not giving money.

Progracists in Seattle love homeless people because they're a nice comfy reminder of their own moral and intellectual superiority.

This is what progressive politics wrought. Rich, poor and a declining middle class. Seattle is turning into a 3rd world country.

I wonder if a particular co-host is jerking off punks for $15 a man in there

One of my biggest issues is the constant stream of advocates and their bullshit lies. They know that they don't have any usefulness to society at large, so they pull this shit constantly so they can keep the federal and state grant money coming in to their "non-profits".

Sup Forums didn't make me hate, living in Portland and seeing this shit happen right in front of me did.

SF just busted up their big tent city, which is sending waves of hobos out across the West Coast.

Looks more like he's taking care of his shit with his back turned then begging. Fucking walls made out of FEMA blankets that's Got to suck. And who the Fuck are you to tell people how too live Fuck you and your God damn property values nigger

Fire bomb it. Just make sure they aren't in it and there are no dogs in there either.

you want two walls instead of the wall that is already there?

or you didnt know there is already a wall?

did you already know that you goverment allow these aliens to sneak in, but its to maintain low cost on vegetables fruits, and everything you eat is mostly hand picked by mexicans and southamericans.

I really doubt with all the evidence on trumps history he is a synical megalomaniac with the dark triad personality.

thats why you all identify with him becuase you burgers are so fucked up in the head, i mean the uneducated one.

uneducated ppl with access to celphones this is the end of the wolrld, stupid ppl is taking over. The movie Idiocy was right.

MACHO CAMACHO FOR PRESIDENT, LETS MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

>Implying my 60 year old parents paid off the mortgage
I'm 27 and on have my own condo, but hot damn my 23 year old brother is fucked.

>dont give him money

We tried a program a few years ago with coupons the homeless could spend on food, clothes, etc.

The hobos screamed at people for not giving cash because coupons were no good for booze and heroin.

As your president.

You realize part of the reason Seattle is becoming a giant homeless camp is because of the skyrocketing rent prices?

>Skid Road

Op here I did not intend for an individual to be in the pic... just the setting.

You are the one slaved to cliche, and being cool, more than making sence on what you writte.

how does it make you feel that i notice more shit in your country when i go to vacations there, than you living there you whole life?

becuase you aready got used to it, you are used to feed lazy ppl so they can keep being lazy.

I have a job but fuck you, I have nightmares over this.

>don't change careers in your mid 30s

F-Frank?

A good portion of the dealers are in these camps as well, but typically they are in the shitty fucking RVs that are parked all over the city. These RVs barely run if they run at all, have plates that are obviously stolen and/or several years expired. There's one sitting across the park from me right now.

But yes, I agree. The dealers need to be dealt with harshly. It's hard to do when the PPD is handcuffed by the city and their SJW bosses

Doesn't matter. It's the house, or shed if you don't want to disgrace your McMansion, of someone.

Truthfully I don't see many Mexicans homeless here FWiw

Kek, you should come to San Diego. There are homeless people here fucking everywhere.

we do have homeless in mexico, but most of them are amputees, or are too old to work.

its good to give money to ppl in real need, like old ppl and ppl with a diferent capability than you, having no legs for example is a huge poblem.

but for perfectly healthy lazy persons? i dont think so.

just take a look at this poor soul in the pic.

If that's the Ballard bridge, that man is a junkie. Already seen him strung out.

>sending waves of hobos out across the West Coast

Should give them all one way ticket to Honolulu.

>A 6 foot chainlink fence is the same as a 15-20 foot smooth stone wall
This is why nobody has ever positively uttered the words "Mexican Infrastructure"

D-Duncan?

pero yo hablo ingles y tu no hablas espaƱol.

como te hace sentir eso?

Yep... most of em are as we here know

The last time there was a Republican Mayor in Los Angeles, there were about 13,000 homeless people and it was in the news every fucking day.

REPUBLICANS DON'T CARE ABOUT THE HOMELESS!

REPUBLICANS HATE THE HOMELESS!

REPUBLICANS ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT THE HOMELESS!

Now we've had Demorats for decades, and there's at least 75,000 homeless people in Los Angeles city. Not county, city.

Not a peep from the media. Ever.

There is welfare. It's not much, but it's enough to rent a room or something. Most homeless ARE there by choice because they would rather spend what money they get on drugs or alcohol.

Chinga tu madre, puto

Euphoric.

Wow I didnt know usa was this bad. The stories about snow tea and bird tuesday are true then.

Welcome to your new globalist world user
You have to be tolerant of begging now
Because otherwise you're a racist or something
I live in Paris and it is a delight to see everyday the wonders of this kind of politic. Esoecially these days now that Calis is supposedly closed

That doesn't sound like the SF I know. What happen to their compassion?

What's the best charity to give to bros?

I personally like the Salvation Army but are there any better ones?

>Why is this allowed
Its not, they need to get the fuck out from under the bridge.

Salt Lake City just announced a new $30 million program to start providing housing for the homeless and cities all over the west are getting one way bus tickets ready.

Skid Row is such a disaster. I think there were a bunch of overdoses a while ago.

Remember when that bum stabbed and killed a girl because she wouldn't give him a dollar.

jajajajja ya salio el peine chicano culero.

preguntale a tus papas porque estaban tan jodidos que decidieron irse para alla?

No poseian ningun talento en especial?, no mames cualquier persona aqui aunque no halla estudiado sabe oficcios, pero tus insevibles pedazos de mierd que te parieron eran tan inserbibles que nisiquiera pudieron darle una vida decorosa a sus hijos en un ambiente tan facil y familiar.

Claro la gente webona quiere trabajar poco y ganar mucho, ese es el problema amigo por gente como tu y tus papas el mundo esta jodido.

I thought they did that a few years ago?

Most are homeless by choice, we have the same problem up here. There are beds in shelters available every single night, but the homeless refuse to use them because they would have to abide by rules like:

lights out after 10
be quiet
no fighting
no using drugs/alcohol
no stealing
no fucking
etc etc