youtube.com/watch?v=NEH-4Jz3e8I
youtu.be/cx3qmkJ4mx4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHvaR70qhw
youtube.com/watch?v=80AQW6zqP9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It had great THICC

>Aunt Fanny
>sounded like vanny
How the hell did they get away with a name like that? Her bizarre appearance only made the name even worse.

this movie is preeeeetty bad

The first time I ever heard anime referenced in something mainstream

You be surprised at what has gotten past the censors in the past

The mute robot was cute

This movie is broadcast repeatedly and often on my country, Main characters are dubbed by somewhat celebrities tho.

Here's the Main character singing a song

youtube.com/watch?v=A_ujQYkmHyg

youtube.com/watch?v=hGooRB54360
youtube.com/watch?v=NEH-4Jz3e8I

>DUDE EARLY 2000's POP CULTURE LOL

The CGI holds up really well for a 2005 film.

It's one of my favorite animated movies

>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

youtu.be/cx3qmkJ4mx4

Kino scene

Man the second one was bad. No context at all and future generations wont even get it. The first one is somewhat ok because it's a robot doing the Robot with some hip hop music.

>the lamppost literally dying
fuck that gets me every time

Literally the only thing I remember about this movie.

Main character is a qt

It's a great movie. Good jokes, pretty animation and the voice acting is great.

Seriously, Obi Wan voicing a blue robot is somethng very cool to me, I sound like a 8 year old but that's the way I think.

The animation and designs are great, but the writing is sooooo bad.

I only remembered the Video Game tie in.

>The rich literally scoop up the poor and send them to an underground facility where they are torn apart and recycled into new products for the rich
>this is just normal and accepted

What did they mean by this?

>the chalk line
Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHvaR70qhw
The best 30 seconds of the movie, right here.

Making the baby is the fun part

It's really generic and yet somehow manages to pull it all off into a nice final package. That's kinda impressive.

I had no idea that was a Tom Waits song for the longest time
youtube.com/watch?v=80AQW6zqP9E

Loved this movie

>"Lady, please... See a doctor!"

No it was stupid as fuck

I saw this movie in theaters, it was so unbearable I walked out. Literally the only movie I've ever walked out of.

making everyone a robot was a smart choice.

learned from pixar who did toys first.

Well, they couldn't name her Aunt Booty

>She got a big booty, so I call her big booty

It was what inspired me to get into working with my hands as a kid.

One of the best fart jokes in any kids movie

It didn't "get past the censors", back then people weren't such pussies.

The villain was really hot and he was right about shiny being better.

Fag

Robots is the kind of movie which is not terrible, but goes nowhere and is so weird that at one point you start wondering if it actually existed or it was a particularly trippy fever dream. Just like Bee Movie.

Not my fault you have shit taste.

At least Blue sky didn't create their generic sequel where the main character become a family man.

CGI holds up really well. The advantage of not using organic characters I guess.

I loved it because it got released during my "robot phase"

Yellow robot was qt

MC should've ended up with her

The design work and animation is honestly fantastic and holds up amazingly well even after 10+ years. The way the robots are put together, they way they move, the fun mechanisms around the city; Blue Sky's got a fucking great visual design team.

It didn't have a sequel.

And it never will

>Blue Sky makes a slow and sad part in Ice Age that deals with why he's a loner and why he didn't want anything to do with humans at the start
>poignant and emotional, it shows what he had lost and what sort of person he is to overcome a great tragedy and help the kid return to his parent

>the next movies never actually mention this or use it. Manny is always unreasonable when it comes to wanting to keep his new family safe so SHUT UP BE WACKEEEE MANNYYYY

The first movie is so different from the others. Just where did the humans go after the first one?

I would love to know exactly what happened to make everyone such a pussy nowadays. Is it a pendulum effect or will it just keep getting worse?

The movie is better than the game of the movie.