Why is White Nationalism on the rise?

Well Sup Forums? Genuine question, not shitposting or anything.

Is it because you guys feel you've been pushed to far? That your country is no longer yours? That you are hated, and feel as if you are a dieing breed?

What inspires this ideal in you? What pushed you over the line and made you say "that's it, we 1488 now"?

I'd say it has something to do with the recession, mass immigration, and progressive identity politics.

I wouln't even call meself a white nationalist

t.Irish nationalist

Any action has equal opposite reaction, nigger.

Why are you calling me a nigger, faggot? I never said I don't share the same views. I just asked what inspired them for YOU.

"...'til one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

"White nationalism" I don't no nuffin Mr FBI

Me and my people becoming a minority in our fucking homeland. We never asked for this, never voted for this, it was forced upon us.

I, for one, refuse to let this nation die without a fight.

What was the post? I missed it.

Very true.

Where is that? Wherever it is, I'm going.

White nations have reconsidered Liberalism after it was replaced by Progressive Inter

We gave liberal egalitarianism a go , saw where it was headed ain't Star Trek, so we corrected.

This isn't a big deal unless it caused you to lose your religion. I can imagine a really indoctrinated leftist is somewhat panicked and bewildered. Everyone else is feeling pretty relieved.

Most rural towns i know look like that lad.

When your suposed media fails to warn you, when your suposed law keepers fail to protect you from rapes and all other infidel sheneningas, you stop believing in it, and you slowly start thinking differently than them, and see in it all a nice setup, first on your wallet, then on rest of your values.

Also i am born in Serbia, learned in school about us under Turks, shit in 90's and who sponsored them, and hid from USA boms, like those people after me in Iraq and Libya did.

Very little countries accepted my countryman as asylum seekers, yet, they accept these savages and even build them mosques, while they are destroying their way of living their lives.

Im sick of it.

PC culcha is a yuuuuge factor

I'm in Lancashire, you have to get fairly rural to be that white and clean. Even Lancaster has been infiltrated by the muds recently. 3 years ago I never saw them unless they were tryna sell me something. Now I see letterboxes walking down the street on a daily basis.

Look, White Americans colonized and built the USA. Sure we had slaves, but so did Rome. The white man made this country great, then Globalization was born. At first it was great, we got to export our stuff to new markets. It also opened hombre markets for us. Then the globalist decided to start exporting white middle class jobs to shitty third world countries. At the same time they increased the immigration from non-white countries while decreasing it from white countries.

Suddenly it wasn't a melting pot, where you leave behind your old customs and take up the US customs. The push for multiculturalism where the American way is drowned out by everyone else's way. Then comes the demonization of Whites, especially White Males. Somehow we're responsible for everyone's problems.

We took it for awhile, but seeing how we're going to become a minority in our own country. We've started to fight back.

US & Europe are suppose to be White. The US should be a little browner than Europe, but not totally brown like the elites want it.

> Is it because you guys feel you've been pushed to far? That your country is no longer yours? That you are hated, and feel as if you are a dieing breed?
None of the above.
It's because we whites are conquerors.
And we know how it looks when someone is trying to fuck with you.
Consequently, no apex pred wants to be fucked with or lose his apex status.
White's only had one problem since the dawn of time.
One problem since Thermopylae.
One problem since Julius Caesar.
One problem since the fall of Constantinople.
That problem is traitors.

I have managed to maintain relationships with my normie friends even though they are aware of my beliefs.
Short answer I give them when they first ask is I compare white people to Siberian tigers and ask if they'd be ok with those tigers going extinct. The logical conclusion is that white people should care MUCH MORE about going extinct themselves along with their way of life for their descendants.
That's enough for most of them. If they want to know more after that then I unload all the empirical data on them.

Because of the constant hatred and violence against whites.

being rebellious is about being a decent human being nowadays.

Because, while it's not directly stated that every government in the world wants white people, 14% now of the world population, to go extinct, every thing they say and do seems to indicate that's exactly what they want.

I don't hate anyone, for their skin or anything, but we have the RIGHT to exist.

because every other ethnicity is starting to associate more with their own race than their country

in turn whites have to as well as a defense mechanism

Everything you mentioned and also blantant media SJW hypocrisy. But also keep in mind that everything that isn't extreme left falls under "nationalism" label nowadays so we might be overestimating our real numbers.
I guess there's also this feeling of being a counter-culture which we somewhat enjoy whethe you admit it or not.

Most don't see it but yes
We have our backs against the wall now.
I used to believe that peace could be accomplished if we simply listened and tried to help.
But.
Colored folks got an inch and they took a mile and now they want free everything at our expense and our destruction.
Fags got their marriage through obongo and now they want masculinity destroyed and every kind of freak wants islam and to demonize the white man.
Marxism is corrupting the education system with privilege theory and other cancerous theories.
We have a damn good reason to feel this way.
If those niggers,muzzies, and faggots want a fight then I'll send them straight to hell.

Yeah, pretty much.

>not becoming a full blown neo-reactionary

Experiencing modernity in its cultural and social aspects firsthand was enough for me to discard it. I always had negative sentiments against trivial media, "trends" and most normie things of today's society, and how freedom and equality are but vague concepts that can be muddied to influence people. This board just gave me a rational explanation to follow that gut feeling.

I feel betrayed by the union that should had protected us, our culture, values and even our people are being destroyed and/or replaced. Politicians want a mix of people with no identity and rights that can be easly ruled. Modern states act like big companies that fire their employes if there are others who can be paid less and who can be abused because of their misery. The western world is dying and Europe as it has been for centuries, populated by europeans who wanted to defend their nations is disappearing and maybe it's too late.
If they are going to destroy us all we MUST take as many of them as possible before we are too weak.