OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3475845/idris-elba-asked-hed-play-blade-yes-want/
screenrant.com/blade-john-boyega-fan-art/amp/
bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3409388/underworld-wanted-blade-crossover-marvel-plans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His steatopygic bottom would look exceptional in leather coat.

this cannot be real
please tell me this isn't real

how is this ugly ass nigger getting any roles?
I mean he looks like the fucking missing link

this real? could be pretty cool, the guy's not terrible
it's not like Wesley snipes was fucking amazing or anything

Wow, first Marvel black super hero!

Is this fake? I hope it's fake.

It isn't real. Also Snipes says he'd want to do it if it came up. It's just been knocking around because what better way for easy money than rebooting a successful trilogy, during superhero mania, who is black? Also I'd much prefer Snipes or a black Bong got the role, since Blade is a Bong in the comics. Not Boyega.

I just want Bishop to get a film. A buddy cop film except he has superpowers.

they would cast killmonigger

Not everyone's racist like you

No. The first Marvel superhero who was black was Black Panther. He came out in 1966 or some shit. Blade came out in 1969 or something. Just because you misinterpreted to be 'first black Superhero shown in film' rather than 'First black Superhero gets his own film' is your fault.

No god no ... do not allow this to be true... oh fucking jesus christ...

>Marvel owns blade
What?

Pogba?

I would rather have Danny Glover, actually I would love it

Read the thread you blind fuck.

>It's the vinewalker!

there are attractive looking black men but Boyega is fucking ugly as shit, just admit it

>Blade is a Bong in the comics. Not Boyega.
>John Adedayo B. Adegboyega (born 17 March 1992), known professionally as John Boyega, is an English actor

Unironically should get Idris Elba to do it. Why? Well, Blade is British in the comics, not America. Secondly, Elba is mildly attractive. Thirdly, he's done action films. Fourthly he's done capeshit films so he knows how to toe the line for the suits.

You're an idiot. I know Boyega is British you dumb fuck, I mean out of all of them, not Boyega. Are you autistic by any chance?

Wasn't Snipes trying to get a Black Panther movie going for like a decade?

Elba is already in the MCU

Snipes brought charisma and improv.

Signed, Blade.

>snipes
pls no, the guy is almost 60 now.

>retards ITT who have to ask if it's a fake

Holy shit are autistic people attracted to these threads or something, first we have this motherfucker now we have you. NO FUCKING SHIT. I LITERALLY SAID THAT. THAT'S MY POINT. IT DIDN'T STOP TOM HARDY FROM BEING BOTH BANE AND VENOM, DID IT?

>I'm too old for the vampire shit

Bane isn't Marvel you stupid nigger

>"I must pretend that all black people are attractive or someone might think I'm racist"

UGLY retard, can you even read?

>>Blade is a Bong in the comics.

And it has zero relevance on his character.

HOLY FUCK I KNOW. MY POINT IS YOU'RE NOT FUCKING TIED TO PLAYING ONE FUCKING PART FOR ALL FUCKING TIME. HOLY SHIT YOU'RE DUMB. THERE IS THIS THING CALLED HAIR CUTS, MAKEUP, COSTUMES, DIFFERENT VOICES.

THESE ARE ALL ELBA. YOU FUCKING CUNT.

the new blade should be a white woman...

Apart from his mannerisms, voice, the way he's reacted too, his comments on the race problem in America vs UK and shit, sure!

>successful trilogy
wtf...

BP is trash written by Jews to milk niggers and white guilt. Blade rules.

>Blade 1
>Budget: $45m
>Box Office: $131.2m

>Blade 2
>Budget: $54m
>Box Office: $155m

>Blade 3
>Budget: $65m
>Box office: $128.9m

Total Cost: $165m
Total Box Office: $415.1m

Let us double the Total Cost and make it $330m. That's still $115m.

this dude's character and career should have anhero'd into a plasma cannon, thanks rose

wouldnt it be more diverse to let a white dude play that character. time for change desu

This guy really is going to ruin every franchise now is he ?
Star Wars,Pacific Rim,James Bond and now Blade ? Get the fuck out of here

underrated
I would support a white woman for Blade
we need more diversity

You mean an indian trannie that self identifies as a reptilian sexbot?

I hope I ever get lucky and kidnap one of you retarded white trash so I can just skin you alive like in that webm

Make him an Asian or Far East Asian (or Oriental, sadly that's apparently a racist term now, thanks USA) woman and it's cool for me.

oooh hooo so exciting

Is this Paul Pogba?

of course it's not real you dumb cuck

>A violent animal with tribal behavior wants to skin somebody alive
Oh you...

Thank god its fake. We live in a world where this would be something normal and no leftist would bat an eye

you're right. i didn't mean to be bigoted.

>giving a your African American roles away to black brits

How come African Americans aren't seething??

you are so dumb. idris elba is heimdall, a character in the marvel cinematic universe

that'd be like getting michael b jordan to be blade. you are a dumb nigger

HOLY FUCK I KNOW. MY POINT IS THEY'RE NOT STUCK PLAYING JUST THAT CHARACTER ESPECIALLY A MINOR ONE LIKE HEIMDALL WHO IS IN COSTUME. STAN LEE IS ALSO MULTIPLE CHARACTERS, SO FUCKING WHAT?
>HUR DUR A JOKE CAMEO DOESN'T COUNT
SPIDERMAN IS PLAYED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT EITHER
NO BUT IT SHOWS AUDIENCES DON'T CARE AND PEOPLE WOULD RATHER SEE ELBA PLAY BLADE THAN BOYEGA.

How are you this dumb? Please tell me it is an act.

i dont pay attention to comics. is there no version of the blade comic where he is old, like batman is in some of them? or wolverine even

A joke cameo doesn't count and Spider-Man has only been played by Tom Holland in the MCU

You dumb nigger

Do they only have one black person?

stop it, user, that guy is about to die from a stroke if you don't quit your trolling

You're a retarded bitch who takes bait like your mom takes black cock

Again, my point is, once again, that audiences don't care and having a safe bet like Elba would work when he's a fucking minor character in the Thor films. There is no rule that states a character cannot move onto a staring role if he plays in the same thing. But let me just blow you the fuck out anyway.

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3475845/idris-elba-asked-hed-play-blade-yes-want/

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Isn't he supposed to be in one of the Netflix shows tho?
Should be played by Scott Eastwood tbhfamalams

>audiences don't care
I care.. Even the comments in that article you link are against it fucker

idris elba would have been a better choice and that is the first time i have said that without memeing

I don’t remember much of Black Panther. The Falcon was a much bigger deal and he was always teaming up with Captain America. Ah, the 70’s...

to be fair, spiderman was a bad example but haven't we had like three hulks?

First Hulk wasn't MCU. There was Edward Norton in The Incredible Hulk and Mark Ruffalo in Avengers, Avengers 2, Thor 3, and Infinity War.

That's not one actor playing two different roles, though. That's different actors playing one role.

can they at least get one that isnt so fucking ugly?

No way he could fill the shoes of Wesley Snipes.

Tobey Maguire will be the next Blade.

Fake
screenrant.com/blade-john-boyega-fan-art/amp/

No. Black people really do look like monkeys from the side. It's real.

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3409388/underworld-wanted-blade-crossover-marvel-plans/

I would have watched the shit out of this.

It wouldn't work as well without someone with martial arts background like Snipes had. They honestly could have done it with Michael Jai White if they did it ages ago

is this nigger the new jennifer lawrence?

HE'S JUST LIKE US

he's like the token black guy of evevrything now.

pay denbts

This better not be real. Wesley Snipes could actually do stunt work. Boyega's womanly hips can't walk properly in a straight line.

Jennifer Lawrence is at least attractive.

Man cant they pick a better looking blaco man. This guy looks ugly as sin

Whining little shit, you're right, yet you still get riled up by anonymous cocksuckers.

Does hollywood only have 1-2 black actors for each age segment?

I'm racist like user.

Why do they love this guy so much? He's ugly and not charismatic at all. There's better young black actors these days

Idris Elba was Heimdall, drop it.

Lol, they don't even have the same Vampire lore.

Dat nicca's too short to be Blade.

The face on this nigger is atrocious

It's what the jews do. They pick a black dude and decide to make him famous. Look at your mumble rappers coming out of nowhere. Check the producers etc on their music. It's literally 5 jews and the black guy singing with autotune every single time. Not your amazing white/black actor that is honing his skill for years and years.

>Blade
>African American
Shut up

>I just want Bishop to get a film

studio execs think people who appear in blockbusters are audience draws in themselves when often they aren't

Blade has 1456705 different species of vampires. Underworld vampires can be one of them.

>It'd be like getting Chris Evans to play Captain America

This poster is good. Charismatic and dangerous.

10/10 I will go see

lost it

he'll end up playing Whistler

Why him?! I Would much rather have Michael Jordan than him