So... was it a flop?

So... was it a flop?

HIDE

Every marvel movie has been a flop to Sup Forums. Just like careers die from day to day when Sup Forums decides someone's career is "dead"

Yeah, lmao, needs like $1.2 billion just to break even.

Commercial failure if it doesn't hit 2 billion AT LEAST

even if it actually was, you'd never hear anything other than how much of a success it was

publications would have a fucking field day if a Marvel movie did poorly

Nope, it made the white studio owners a lot of money.

Jewish.

>use company money to buy tons of tickets for a movie you made and give them out
>wooow its selling so good!

Jews are Schrodinger's minority. Everyone forgets about them when they want to claim Hollywood So White

T-They bought their own tickets!
Its failing! Nobody saw this FLOP
WE. WON.

More like Schrodingers Race. White when they want to be, Jewish when they need to be.

NOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BOMB!
EVERYONE ON R/THE_DONALD SAID THAT PEOPLE WERE TIRED OF SJW KEK SOY NINTENDO SWITCH PROPAGANDA!

>grossed more than a Batman and Superman movie

whew

grossed more than wonder woman
grossed more than any spider-man movie ever
grossed more than thor ragnarok
probably gonna beat the dark knight and the dark knight rises too

I'm not mad about the movie doing well. I'm mad at the marketing insulting its audience. Stop calling me racist for not wanting to see this movie.

No

Every overhyped disney release that doesn't deliver what the critics promised is going to hurt the next one though

Shows you how fucking hard DC fucked themselves. The actual Justice League Movie released last year didn't even hit $700 million box office. At least they have Wonder Woman.

anyone with half a brain knew it wasn't going to bomb. the primary market for capeshit is kids and lefties. they didn't alienate a single person in their target market with their divisive marketing campaign

why do racist white trash always pretend they're not racist?
nobody believes you're not racist bruh, it's too on the nose

But you are racist.

this

racist af

>this is how right wing cucks see the world
Fascinating.

It was because I want it to be more than anything in the world.

t. Sup Forumsfat

feel free to point out the flaw in my statement, faggot

You cant be a racist against people that arent even human

they always get so anally devastated when pointed out as the racists they are.

Including the marketing budget it cost around 1.1 billion dollar, but it will break even at least with Bluray sales.

>divisive marketing campaign
>the primary market for capeshit is kids and lefties
>yet they waited over a decade AFTER the start of their cinematic universe to have a black hero star in their own film and have yet to release one with a female lead hero

Again, fascinating the way right wing cucks view the world.

>You cant be a racist against people that arent even human

they bought 1 billion worth of tickets!
No one saw it!

Not a flop, but certainly not nearly as big a success as they were expecting, despite what the constant media shilling would have you believe.

>c-c-company money....

Oh god, when this film hits a billion...

>can't refute argument
>cuck!
pottery

>certainly not nearly as big a success as they were expecting
>will probably be the first Marvel hero to gross over a billion dollars in his first standalone film

Uh...

>. I'm mad at the marketing insulting its audience
What marketing? Panther had one of the lowest cost ad campaigns in MCU history. Thor Ragnarok was already record low spending last year (barely $10 million spent over the year leading up to it's release) and panther has even fewer TV spots. The two trailers on youtube alone carried it and social media has done the rest.

The only commercial you see on network tv is the lexus commercial featuring black panther. Lexus is paying for those adds, not the film makers.

>implying you even had an argument to begin with

the social media campaign was part of the advertising for the movie though

from all the white guilt its pushed and movement hype anything less than $1.5B is a flop desu

It wasn't though. It was entirely grassroots and Disney lost control of it instantly (for good or bad, mostly good). Black community organizers jumped in took it over, and that is why it got so weird ("This is what Africa would be like without white people").

Only memepool came close to this level of grassroots support.

Are you ignoring the multiple times they bought out ticket for "Underprivileged kids" to see this movie? The company dosn't have to do they Virtue Signaling rich people will, and that's a good thing.

OBSESSED

>capeshit fans actually believe disney had no part in the social media campaign

>Are you ignoring the multiple times they bought out ticket for "Underprivileged kids" to see this movie?
That was mostly black celebrities taking it upon themselves. Most only did one day of free screenings (~400 kids). The biggest charity was a black guy in NYC and he cashed in on white guilt to buy movie tickets for kids and he raised the most money with the "blackpantherchallenge". Celebrities who didn't want to host their own even went through his fundraiser.This amounts to thousands of tickets sold, but not millions. Easily less than 1% of total ticket sales.

>this post
>v-v-virtue signaling!

>>capeshit fans actually believe disney had no part in the social media campaign
The social media campaign quickly derailed into demanding disney give money back to the black community. If Disney was in control of it that would could never happen. All the weird irrational black stuff on black panther social media came from black people being black.

this was literally a Sup Forums meme that came about AFTER all the racism fueled bullshit

>he thinks twitter doesn't promote things
>he thinks youtube doesn't pick whats trending
>he thinks social media is entirely organic

Oh you simple little faggot.

SJWs BTFO!!! Just goes to show you that a movie with black people in it is still UNACCEPTABLE no matter what they say!

>students with "learning disabilities"
>all blacks and spics
Go figure

It was pre-pol, easily a month before Sup Forums jumped on it to push it. Like everythign panther related it trended fast and Sup Forums eventually helped it along. They did not create it though.

I can see the io9 article now
"Here's how we can fix the MCU" and 15 paragraphs about too many white males written by some token trap they hired

not even spics, just blacks. I teach at an American high school (local area is 70% white but most students at this school come from inner city which is 65% black) and my lowest level class is all blacks and mutts.

All studios pay youtube to list promote their trailers when new. They can't buy the millions of views and retweets though. You could use bots for it but unless it is real people the bots won't reach anyone on social media. The social media reaction to panther was very real.

Memes aside, did you guys liked the movie? I came home with the strange feeling that the movie was offending me with every opportunity, while other movies (Thor: ragnarok i.e) are just neutral... I really don't remeber any asgardian, in Thor franchise, saying how they, and only THEY, are so superior by being asgardians... Redpill me if i'm being racist.

>I came home with the strange feeling that the movie was offending me with every opportunity
How does someone who probably spends a considerable amount of time shitposting here end up a sensitive little bitch faggot like this?

I wasn't offended, just had the feeling the movie was downgrading whites in general. In every opportunity.

isn't this what libbies have been doing for decades?

>I wasn't offended
>I came home with the strange feeling that the movie was offending me with every opportunity

Go back to your hugbox.

Dont bother arguing with bbc loving cucks man

What is it with you guys and bbc? You talk about it all the time.

We just know what you types love

>literally projecting his love for black penis onto others

>im an idiot so all I can say is PROJECTING LOZLZLXDJZL

>does nothing but project his love for big black dicks onto others
lmao

That's one of the dumbest things anyone can say. You hate gays so you must secretly love them? You don't like blacks so you must want to watch one fuck your wife?

I honestly don't know anyone who's seen it.

>literally nobody talking about big black cocks or anything to do with them
>hurr durr u liek film wif black ppl in it u must liek big black dicks LMAO
>what? no, im not projecting!

Whatever you say, buddy.

>tfw it does a Wolf Warrior 2 in China (set in Africa) and actually makes 2 billion