What's that extra B for?

What's that extra B for?

Bneed

What is your problem?!

Bneed

formally Buck’s

The B is for BASED

BYOBB

Bneed's Beed and Beed formerly Buck's Buck and Buck.

What's that extra B for?

Bneed

Bneed

>tfw can never have a simpsons discussion any more without bneed being brought up

Feels disgusting man

Ballsack

What's that extra B for?

That's a typo

Oh boo hoo a show that has been running for 60 years can't be discussed anymore what ever shall we do

This guy. This guy, right here. He's fucking gone. G-O-N-E. He's out. Kaput. Sayofuckingnara. And why? Because I'm sick of this fucking shit. I'm even going to sit things out over the next three days after I'm inevitably turfed myself because I announced a report. I know the rules. I'll be a good little goy and play by them, too.

This cunt, though? FUCK YOU. Whether you play by the rules or not, FUCK YOU. If a mod's here? Like, genuinely here watching this? I'd love if you (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) this cunt for being such a fuckwit and ruining threads like this. Oh and if you think I'm some fucking tourist from you-know-where and being a "soyboy" or whatever stupid shit you're going to pull, know that I've been here since 2009 and I'm goddamn sick of it. I'm sick of these phoneposting cunts, ALL of them.

Oh shut the fuck up you timid crybaby faggot.
DUUUUUUUUH MEMBER MONORAIL SONG? XD
BUUUUUUUUH MEMBER FRANK GRIMES? XDD
It's been discussed to death. """""""comfy"""""" threads always devolved into slapfights about if s9 was "golden" or not. The episodes are still amazing, but the discussion was pure horse shit.

Sneed.

Based Bneedposters
Based Kaputposter

>cockscuking Sup Forumstard
Opinion discarded

>MUH LE COMFY REDDIT GENERAL WHERE WE POST THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER

Which one?

based

The Nord on the left is a beautiful, beautiful man.
>10/10 would have a beer with and refuse his offer to suck my dick

this is why i hate trump
he should be running the country yet he takes time off to act in a movie

Bane

>Business

Fun fact, back in the 80's and 90's when Trump did a lot of cameos for movies and tv shows sometimes the crew wouldn't even bother to record the footage, when the "take" was done they simply told him how much of a great job he did just to get him to leave quicker.

lmao

The joke is that the "extra B" isn't a typo (which is what you would expect from Homer), but it stands for "BYOBB" which is another abbreviation, meaning "Bring Your Own Bottle". "BYOBB" does have an unexplained extra B, so the typo is actually BYOBB. A genius joke, ineed.

why are they a roman and a tortoise? I've seen this picture many times.

Achilles and the tortoise your pleb. Its a reference to Zenos Paradoxes.