DUDE PLEBS LMAO

DUDE PLEBS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECDrYfNvj_o
digitalspy.com/tv/news/a851627/plebs-season-4-cast-actors-joel-fry-replacement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aaright landlord
This is surprisingly comfy when you get into it. When's season 4 coming?

>British
>Comedy
Is it the 70s?

>US adaptation of a Roman comedy
So, Native Americans?

How would this even work?

Would it be the same but they'd all have American accents, be handsome and eventually get the girls instead of being shit on constantly.

The reason Brit shows stay fresh for so long is in evidence with this. There haven't even been as many episodes in 5 years of Plebs as you'd get in 1 season of a yank version.

DUDE

It was actually pretty good.

Did anyone in the UK even like this show
Only like 3 people I know gave it a chance and they all said it was shit

This is fine, you burgers can have this one, it's shit here and it'll be shit there

but you cunts cannot fucking try your hand at
>red dwarf
>life on mars
>skins
>inbetweeners
>IT Crowd

ever again

DUDE

I don't know, I've never seen anyone talk about it online, or reference it, or say they liked it, it just seems like one of those "came and went" shows that nobody gave a shit about.

I see more love for shows like Mongrels, and that's really quite a low bar to fail to meet.

How can he even know this show exists? It was on ITV2 here. Over there it must have been on at about 3am on BBC America.

i watched it when it first started
it was meh

midnight if you're on pacific time.

jesus... plebs is pish

never even heard of it

He was probably stoned and watching TV then.

salve op
but really why bother remaking it? just show it as is. the main guy is even jewish what more do you want?

DUDE

I'll never understand why Americans feel the need to remake British shows, it's not like we have radically different senses of humour and something is lost in translation across the pond.

Just save the money and air the original show instead of ruining it by remaking it for no reason.

>Be on for 5 years and get implied you have less than 8~22 episodes
>Fresh
You guys, I, I don't think you guys know what some of those words mean.

They can have it
Run it into the ground like everything else because US writers don't know when to end a joke

I think you’re grasp on the English language is very poor after reading to your post

>you’re grasp
k

Brit shows release like four episodes every two years

>it's not like we have radically different senses of humour
time was i would have called you a fucking retard but i know plenty of people who watch big bang theory and think its hilarious.

Trust me, no one in american wants remakes of british shows. I'd rather have something original instead.

>I'll never understand why Americans feel the need to remake British shows
This shit happens because British showrunners sell their shows to the US, you retard.

Gervais literally went to every country on the planet selling the idea of a localized version of the Office. This is why you have so many versions of that show.

American adaption WHEN?

Isn't that what Veep is supposed to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=ECDrYfNvj_o
American BioPic when?

>seth rogen
Automatically shit.

Literally never even heard of this show

Funny you should ask, Season4 was just announced, with a cast replacement (boo).

digitalspy.com/tv/news/a851627/plebs-season-4-cast-actors-joel-fry-replacement/

guy in the middle has a lena dunham face