Never cared for this movie. Why do people love it so much? What is the significance of this flick?

Never cared for this movie. Why do people love it so much? What is the significance of this flick?

I don't get it either

This basically fits the, not so talked here, category of movies men can not understand, is basically a movie about feminine liberation and empowering resulting of a young princess breaking the chains of the obsolete patriarchal and monarchical rules. It also has a catchy song

People love her

Literally just good marketing. Everything about it except the animation is firmly average.

It's really gay

every kid 5-10 were really into that song with thinly veiled degenerate subtext

>Why do people love it so much?
>"They wanna do us Elsa"

>thinly veiled degenerate subtext
I noticed that as well. Kinda spooky how much of that is being written into kids stuff these days.

Interesting.. Hmmm..

why do women need constant reassurance?
certainly the only chains are the ones they themselves imagine.

Also interestingly it completely glosses over the huge responsibility on Elsas shoulders as a ruling queen, that she completely abandons because she thinks her feelings and weirdness can somehow compare to the entire nations wellbeing and safety. If she wasn't a child she would've married Hans and produced an heir and not nearly killed her whole kingdom. Not to mention what if someone had attemped a coup or an invation? But yeah "empowering" young girls is an important message, but don't use a fucking scorched earth tactic to do it.

Her kingdom turned against her after she turned out to be a witch.

>dude pretty hair LMAO
Let it go is a great suicide song desu

it's that last Disney movie ever to feature only white people

You need to have a vagina to really love this movie.

delet

The song doesn’t even make sense without the gay subtext. Literally, she is singing about how happy she is that she finally gets to shoot ice out of her hands and live all alone in the woods.

I know I do

>watches a movie made for 5 year old girls
>doesn't "get" it
What's to get?

Sneed

if a society cant empower its young women does it deserve to stand?

Good music, nice animation, and waifus.

Don't forget sisterly love

It reminds me of that webm where a roasty ditches her fiance on the altar to grab a bike and fuck countless men
>letting a young princess to rule an entire nation is not empowering
dumb soyman

Was that a serious question?

Why is she so pretty, lads

i think there's a term for that

>recognises she's unfit to rule and exiles herself to a remote mountain

sounds pretty sensible to me to be honest family

There's nothing wrong with it if you don't get any children

>complimenting 2D girls
>on Sup Forums

Frozen came out in 3D though

probably should've done that long before her coronation

why did they stop putting little blooper reels at the end of animated movies bros?