Is she fat?

Is she fat?

in all the right places

fpbp. The fat distributed quite well.

Is she nuts irl?

there must be a reason why we haven't seen her naked

She's definitely one of those chicks who can hide her fat real well under her clothes. Her body must be a mess under them.

Does anyone have a good read on her personality? She strikes me as a bitch with all the bitchy characters she plays and the fact she shows up everywhere with her tits hanging out.

Yes — And That's A Good Thing!

Yes but she is hotter because of it.

Yep

M

not fat enough

>horseface
>cowtits
>pigbody
2/10 wouldn't bang

Maybe for you, manlet. She looks like a real woman.

got rares ?

you're literally a homosexual

Naah.

If you want to see what she looked like in decent shape see her on Firefly. Still big tits but like DD and not carry them in a wheelbarrow fetishy big.

When did you first realise you wanted to nut between her massive natural cowtits while she rubbed your head?

>Nathan Fillion got to see prime Hendricks tits, even if there probably were pasties on them

I'D SWIM MYSELF THROUGH A POOL OF HYDROCHLORIC ACID WITH MY ARMS AND LEGS TIED WITH BARBED WIRE JUST TO TAKE A SNIFF OF HER FRESHLY SQUEEZED BREAST MILK

If she would get pregnant, there would be plenty of milk for everyone.

But she never will, because that would ruin her pristine non-pregnant body!

It depends what you mean by 'fat'.

You you could measure her BMI. But BMI isn't altogether a reliable indicator of obesity-related health issues any more. Waist circumference and other metabolic measurements are more reliable these days and should be taken into account along with BMI. For her, given her figure, height and sex, I'd say at the very least, she'd probably fall into the category of 'overweight'. I doubt she's at an 'obese' stage because taking her breast and hip fat mass into account (her overall physic) she's probably relatively healthy.

Either way, idgaf. I want to smother her in whipped cream and go to town.

She's a horrible actress.

lol, she's amazing in Mad Men aka the only thing she's in.

Generational drama when?

What the fuck is Ariel doing there? Jesus...

Sneed's feed and seed

funny you say that, since that whore has totally manly face

You should know.

Based

This but unironically

best post

this

what's the deal with the sneed meme?

If she is, I'm into fatties

holy shit they're huge

Mommy