ITT plot threads that never got resolved

ITT plot threads that never got resolved

>Its Spreading

I never got this joke as a kid. Who was Sneed?

Fuck off. This isn't Baneposting. Baneposting was funny because the scene itself is funny. Sneed posting has no inherent joke, just forced memes and shitty edits.

>they lived above a convenience store

This, there is no joke. The store was formerly called "Chuck's"
Thats it

No, Baneposting was funny because it encompassed a good number of phrases and imagery that were widely applicable for humor purposes and lent themselves well to mutations. All of Sup Forums's failed forced memes since have only been about one or two lines or images that are posted over and over again.

Galaluna will never be free.

Sneed's a big guy

How do you know the fat guy is Sneed?

The guy leaning in his chair could be Sneed.

Or maybe neither is Sneed. Maybe Sneed is a marketting ploy, like Ronald McDonald

This is, by far, the shittiest Sup Forums meme I have ever seen. Is there even an actually remotely funny joke here, or did you guys just throw darts and random at pieces of paper and just go with whatever it hit?

>Sup Forums meme

It's a Sup Forums meme

UUUU

I miss Orsonposting, these new Sup Forums memes are garbage

>Sup Forums meme

>using Sup Forums

>being a boardfag
>not browsing almost every single board throughout the day to discuss your many hobbies and interests
>not being a Sup Forums renaissance man

enjoy your SU generals you fucking nerd

>>not browsing almost every single board throughout the day
>enjoy your SU generals you fucking nerd
>implying i use Sup Forums all day or even every day
>implying i only use Sup Forums
i just dont go to bad boards. i've seen them all and i picked the ones that i would use. don't tell me you unironically enjoy going to /r9k/ or /fa/ or /ck/ or any of those shit fucking boards

>i just dont go to bad boards
Uhhhh. You're on Sup Forums, lardass. Easily one of the worst boards. This board has unironic Tumblr crossposters who do nothing to hide it.

>Uhhhh. You're on Sup Forums, lardass. Easily one of the worst boards.
that sounds like a you problem, not mine

It's hilarious. You people just need to lighten up and embrace Sneed's Feed and Seed (Formerly Chuck's).

Of course, you're part of the problem. Everyone else has to suffer.

No, you have a problem.

I rewatched the episode because of the memes, and damn, it was fucking ass.
>Homer getting hurt by the tractor 3 times.
>The duel setting was completely crap.
>The sheep killed the Laramie execs.
I think this is one of the episodes where it shows weak writing.

Hush boy, you know the daily Literally Me threads were worse, and that's to say nothing of the horrid time of equine miniatures

Reverse Sneed vs. Punished Chuck. Who wins?

At least the "literally me" threads produced an Orkified version of the Copypasta which was somewhat funny.

Gravity Falls had a lot of threads and foreshadowing that never got resolved, come to think of it

This is the worst forced Simpsons meme since Milhouse. You should be ashamed of yourself.