Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013929/Parents-face-35-years-jail-starving-pet-python-kills-year-old-daughter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based snek, doggocaust now

The owner.
Should feed his snake cats instead. Cats aren't animals people care about. Nobody cries when a cat is ran over.

the dog was asking for it

Cats don't constantly whine for your affection, beg for food, have to be let out just to piss, drool. Basically, dogs eat cat shit out of the litter box, that's all you need to know.

This, unironically. Dogs are way too smart to be used as food. Cats or rodents which are incapable of higher thoughts are fine, though.

god

dogs
>gets balls removed
>gets left outside
>dies
kek, what pussies

The person holding the camera

serpents for still existing in the age of man

well trained dogs are god tier

sadly 99% of society lacks discipline for themselves let alone for a dog

Dogs have evolved to work in similar ways as humans. They can think outside the box, learn to respond outside their base instincts. Cats are just dumb automatons that react predictably to everything.

Just because they are super selfish opportunists doesn't make them smart.

This, cats are patricians

Why is there no full video of this?

>Edgy 10 yrs find there is more boards
s m h t b h

the vicious snek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013929/Parents-face-35-years-jail-starving-pet-python-kills-year-old-daughter.html

Enjoy your brain parasite, soy

>crossboarding cancer gets worse each day

it's truly shit

that sucks ass, not having the leverage to get away but being in the snake's mouth still alive must be so scary

t. toxoplasmosis victim

this but unironically

Correct. Kots are gods.

truly hate catfags like op, fucking fuckheads with broken home

IIRC the person who filmed this was arrested.

dog should have trained more

pathetic...........

Toxoplasmosis truly turns you into something less than human. It's like a twisted mockery of actual human values.

I knew exactly what was going to happen and clicked on the webm anyway. Why am I so stupid?

>t. Cat

Never mind that weak shit, who was in the wrong here?

I knew exactly what was going to happen and clicked on the webm anyway. Why am I so stupid?

Why do people actively seek content like this?

>doggocaust

top lol my dude

its funny

oh god why did i click that

ITT sociopath wh*te scum cry over le doggo and other non-working shit machine pets while explaining how they rather see kids die

the cameraman

>immediately bites around the doggo's jaw so it can't open its mouth and bite back

That's one smart snek.

So your species has learned how to type now

why do i get autobanned when i post this webm but you don't

this is outrageous, this is unfair!

For best results, post this to your Facebook and watch people cry

>the virgin controversy poster
>THE CHAD CHALLENGER OF NORMS

because they think exposing themselves to things like this makes them more adult.

>people
you mean underage edgy faggots

Epic thread Sup Forumsros

>luffy at marine ford pre time skip

Whites truly are the only ones with empathy

They sure think outside the box alright, especially when trying to bring a stick through their pet door.

this. an evil and pussy race

>hurr my animal of choice is superior and so am I by extension
Holy shit just get an animal that interests you which also suits your lifestyle.
Why give a fuck about anything else?

t. Rodent

>Live feeding
>Feeding it a puppy which are fucking expensive compared to buying frozen rabbits
Idiots like this that give us other snake owners a bad rep

Cats have as much though capacity as dogs, they just don't give a shit.
>hey, cat, roll over
>fuck off

Here's the owner of the snake.

me

>he's chinese
what a shock

>muh le nihilistic animal

if you're a catfag kys nothing of value will lost

>god
*dog

Of course it had to be chinese.

cats are too dumb to understand commands

>dogcucks ITT

do bunnies make good pets?
i heard they like to bite a lot

Based

wtf what vpns still arent banned?

>non white man lacks all empathy
strange...

based

If you didn't want to know the answer, why did you ask?

Live feeders.

I didnt ask anything

There's nothing wrong with a bit of tough love.
Check out /an/'s bunny thread if you want to know more about how to take care of them.

this. I gave up on a dog after a week. You have to pick up their shit all the time and do everything for them, its humiliating for both parties.
Now I had 2 cats and they just minded their own business and came around every now and then for a pat on the head or playing with laser pointers.

Sneks are beautiful and comfy pets, who /sneks/ here?

i had one when i was kid, it escaped and a dog killed it, it was a dumb as fuck animal anyways

>Nobody cries when a cat is ran over.

>thinks being trainable means your smart
spotted the wagecuck

>t. divorced parents kid

Yeah having a dog is like having a retarded child that will never grow up. You have to take care of it constantly and play with it all the time.

Unless you're a neglectful POS and want a shitty, maladjusted dog.

stop speaking in reddit you fucking pussy

But not too dumb to survive in the cold

Ferret master race

Triggered?

only insecure faggots with inflated egos need a shitmachine pet to worship them

Am I horrible for thinking that it's kind of amusing to see the doggo get rekt? Like he's just hamming it up at the camera and expecting this to be some funny viral video or something and then fucking bam.

>android poorfag

That's also so the fore and hind legs fold down properly so it can swallow the animal. I've fed snakes dead mice which the grabbed on the butt or rear and that's usually not a good time.

>this one catfag so triggered right now

lmao, do us a favor kys

STOP HAVING AFRICANS AS PETS:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g

My eyes were open, cats truly are shit compared to dogs if you're white.

Yeah my phone got stolen by sandniggers two weeks ago (sweden) and haven't been bothered to buy a new one yet so using this old S4 mini I had at home for now. Picture quality is shit I give you that.

I might get a Anatolian leopard snake some day. My dad kept corn snakes and related species while I was growing up. At his peak he had a large book case with 50 snakes. He sold them all afteeni moved out because he's getting old and didn't want the hassle.

this is the stupidest fucking thread i've ever been in

>t. catfag

Fucking insects, gas them all.

But dogs are from Middle east, faggot.
Cats > Dogs

>yellow man gets large yellow penis-compensator
REALLY makes you think

kek nice bait title Varg

> Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.
Naturally, one’s preference in the matter of cats and dogs depends wholly upon one’s temperament and point of view. The dog would appear to me to be the favourite of superficial, sentimental, emotional, and democratic people—people who feel rather than think, who attach importance to mankind and the popular conventional emotions of the simple, and who find their greatest consolation in the fawning and dependent attachments of a gregarious society. Such people live in a limited world of imagination; accepting uncritically the values of common folklore, and always preferring to have their naive beliefs, feelings, and prejudices tickled, rather than to enjoy a purely aesthetic and philosophic pleasure arising from discrimination, contemplation, and the recognition of austere absolute beauty. This is not to say that the cheaper emotions do not also reside in the average cat-lover’s love of cats, but merely to point out that in ailurophily there exists a basis of true aestheticism which kynophily does not possess.
Dogfags eternally BTFO

>apple soycuck

>he hasn't been in a featherdino vs. scaledino thread
you're missing out bro