en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_(color)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fuck am I looking at?

what is it?

What am I looking at here?

What?

>This was in my bathroom.
Im just shocked somebody got paid for doing such a shitty job.

A door? Yes our bathroom also have one

At college. Art wing btw

the fact that they used a cheap house door as a stall door? or what the fuck am i looking at?

What is this and how is it related to politics?

Seriously who assembles a bathroom sideways. It's like building the pyramids upside down

Is it the pink thing next to the door? Is that what you mean?

I see it Op. The other's wont, but I have.

There is nothing wrong with coral as a color scheme, its nice and mellow and relaxing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_(color)

The urinal is hung sideways yo.

I don't get it. Your stupid ass being unable to rotate a photo isn't helping, dipshit.

Anyway, yeah that wooden door looks out of place for a bathroom stall door, but is that it? Do you perhaps mean the pink paneling on the side? It's unusual I guess, but what the fuck's your point?

It looks like the pink thing is a barrier to stop the door from slapping you in the ass while you use the urinal

It appears to be a privacy door. It seems that in some other countries, like Japan, it's standard for the door of a bathroom stall to go all the way to the ground, but in the US, in colleges especially, you see these doors that start at your chest and only go down to your knees.

What are you trying to show us? The urinal? Did that trigger you that they assumed your Gender while you entered the mens room?

Poor workmanship?

>Seriously who assembles a bathroom sideways.
If you don't have the strength to lift yourself into the bathroom, you deserve to piss yourself.

the color pink makes this nigger insecure

This did this at my college because some faggot was going around video taping dudes shitting through the cracks around the edges of the door.

OP have you ever considered that one of the goals of photography is to guide the viewer's eye towards the intended subject?

we got a shop in town selling house doors for 2 bucks a pop, It could be that they got a good deal on doors as they one of those things that can high supply and low demand.

Yeah, it's so we can see who's shitting in the stall and then harass them until they never want to shit in public again. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

We fucked my buddy up so badly he drives home from the bar just to take a shit because shitting in public terrifies him.

Bathroom in Japan

Bathroom in America

Bathroom in Russia

If this thread grows well get tons of macho men saying that this is a new level of pansy demasculation caused by liberals.

I honestly don't see the problem with this closed ironbark concept. Do you take a shit with walls that only cover from your shoulders to your knees when you are standing? Would you take a shit with the door open? Didn't think so

but why?

I don't know. Probably niggers doing drugs in there. Niggers ruin EVERYTHING here.

W...what are the chairs for?

I've literally never seen stalls like that.

Better pic

fuck thats classy, protip, dont use our public bathrooms if possible

Why not? Scared someone will see your tiny penis?

I shit in a private bathroom at work. I have to wet paper towel to wipe my ass otherwise I will wipe until my asshole bleeds and still not be clean.

Good. I hate flimsy stalls that don't even close right.

A door?

Another bathroom in America.

Wait, there's a urinal in there? Then what kind of privacy do you get when you shit?

Are you contemplating suicide? Don't do it user

How does the water stay in?

EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONG!

this guy is the fucking worst...

>stalls for urinals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm pretty sure the union carpenters that installed the dividers, accidentally put them in upside down.

Literally crying about public bathrooms, pathetic.

Never seen anything like that. Our public shitters resemble this more (usually not as fancy admittedly).

Shitting in full view of the public isn't something happens in most places. Maybe it's just you and India.

I can't stop laughing... OP you suck ass.

ok i think i get it, and yes, odd

>Go to American bar bathroom
>No dividers between urinals for even the barest standard of privacy/dignity
>No door for the actual toilet
Why is this allowed

get aids you fucking retard, and then get a free photography lesson from make a wish

nigger, learn to phone, goddamn

>

Who gives a fuck? Piss on the door if you dislike it so much

It's the glory hole, you retards.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

>mfw I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread

Americans like plenty of room to do our business.

>Shitting in full view of the public isn't something happens in most places.

And most places aren't even close to the same influence and power of America.

Awesome, the only place I see nice private stalls like this are in mosques. This should be standard

same

It's to keep self conscious micro dicks like you from going to bars bro.

You either don't shit there or you're too drunk to care.

I have rarely see bathrooms like that, maybe every two years or so.

Lmao that was a high class joint.

Are you suggesting the two are correlated? Explain your workings.

Also that would make India the worlds #1 super power.

Meant to say closed door concept. Idk where ironbark came from

The point is that I've seen worse. This is what they have at my university.

Holy shit what is this guy doing?

I hate u OP

queue line

It is a urinal, which is discriminatory against men born with female urinary organs.

Check your privilege, shitlord.

when i was a kid, like kindergarten through 4th grade, we used to line up in front of the urinal for bathroom breaks. well the little SHITS behind me always thought it was funny to shove the person in front taking a piss. This led to me being neurotic about pissing in a urinal and I literally can't pee at a urinal when someone is in the room with me. my brain just clamps it down shut.

Fucking kids.

2030, nigga.

Shitting in front of your bros is high test, but it has to be indoors. They're working on it.

in America we have niggers and other degenerates who piss and shit all over the stalls. Imagine having to clean piss and shit from wooden doors kike that.

Damn Australian contractors.

In nature, man while voiding his bowells must be on the look out for danger. This is why people enjoy having privacy is because stress hormones are released in anticipation of an oncoming threat.

Sterilizing the environment by enclosing the area in which you either deficate or urinate reduces the stress response caused by stimuli in the surrounding environment.

ffs can anyone in this thread do it right

I have this too. Honestly, can't even do it in a stall anymore if other people are in the bathroom. Makes my life a fucking nightmare since I always have to worry about a basic bodily function every time I go out. It's an actual condition:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis

Have an Internet. I lold

I just really like spending 45 minutes on the toilet reading the news everyday. True peace and quiet.

Australian imported water.

>Are you suggesting the two are correlated? Explain your workings.

Yes, once you shake the robes of shame nothing can stop you. The lines between bathroom and society become so blurred the world can no longer shame you. Our Founding fathers used to shit in their outhouses with the door open to watch out for Injuns and it built character and pride.
>Also that would make India the worlds #1 super power.

Shitting in the street is taking it too far, I admire their technique but plumbing is part of the pathway to world domination. You must flush your shit.

>In nature, man while voiding his bowells must be on the look out for danger. This is why people enjoy having privacy is because stress hormones are released in anticipation of an oncoming threat.
>
>Sterilizing the environment by enclosing the area in which you either deficate or urinate reduces the stress response caused by stimuli in the surrounding environment.

Thanks. I've never heard it explained like that, but that makes a lot of sense.

There was probably a string of faggots who used to videotape other students doing their business, so they had to install that shit to help with the students privacy. Some universities are doing this because of the privacy issue

Good toilet paper seems like the cheapest way a company can get good will with their employees but no one seems to do it. My boss wastes money on so much stupid work environment shit but still has garbage tp.

holy shit gayest OP of all time

>everything installed upside down
>art college
it all checks out, op.

OP even better pic thanks guyz

Welp can't argue with that.

I think you saved your thread

Kek

minders