TRUMP BTFO!

TRUMP BTFO!

Disgusting

The least she could do is be hot...

Maybe on election night, she should dress as an intern with her skirt up and a cigar rammed in her rotten vagina to show her support for the Clintons.

Please tell me someone dressed as Rapey Bill??

Also good to see the Left treating it as the joke that it was, they've accepted our narrative (whether they know it or not).

>by the very tolerant
Is she using that word ironically? I can't even tell anymore

MUH VAGINA

This costume seems to say that "grab her by the pussy" is just some kind of joke
libs are confusing. or maybe just confused

for fuck's sake

...that's probably her best picture.

that's kind of funny actually
I like creative costumes store-bought ones are shit

When do you guys think she dies of AIDs? Next 5 years? 10?

im going to be sick jesus christ

THiCC

Would savagely destroy her butthole

Fuck her right in the pussy tbqh

Why can't libshit meme properly?
All their jokes have to be explained with walls of text even if you are part of their clique.

>being a sack of mashed potatoes for halloween
>and for thanksgiving
>and christmas
>and every day in between

>transparent leotard
Always the ones you don't want to see.

I thought it was a big deal for neoliberals to make light of sexual assault? Or does the amorphous blob Dunham get a pass, I don't get how this works.

>Those thighs
I must have sinned against the thiiiiic gods
This is punishment

>DAAAMN! lenadumbham look like THAAAT?!

shes never been grabbed before. not by a man anyway.

also saged

shes not so fat anymore but still manages to look like a pile of play doh

>this is a 9/10 in america

shes lost weight

still disgusting though

cannot unsee

The ironic thing about it is that if anyone else made light about it in this way or any other harmless way they'd be up in arms about it tweeting ramblings about the patriarchy etc.

Are they unwittingly undermining their own arguments at this point because of how hypocritical their privileged world view is? Everything's okay and reasonable as long as they're doing it but if someone that's not part of their superior upper class SJW cult dares step a foot over the PC safe space line, look out.

>this many replies
>only one picture of the mexican valet
I'm surprised at you Sup Forums

yeah but in reverse

She's so fucking upset she isn't good-looking enough to be grabbed by a Billionaire.

My costume was better,

It's a pretty good costume tbqhwy.

Seems like a decent costume. It's not making a statement it's just funny

It's cute to see her recreating the halloweens she spent with her little sister as a teen..

Nice tits.

The hands are too big

>the violator's mask
>pink hello kitty burger shirt?
>MAGA hat

wat

literally every top-rated facebookk comment on every post of this story is about how she molested her sister

somehow she still gets airtime and news stories still get posted about everything she does in a positive light (because she's jewish)

Didn't she grab her sister's pussy?

She diddled her kid sister up until she (Lena) was a teen and then wrote a fond memoir about it in one of her recent books, in case nobody got the reference.

I'm starting to see why she looks up to her sociopath idol Clinton. The moment she heard her laugh about getting a lighter sentence for the child rapist was the moment Lena fell in love.

>sister fister

its ok to dress slutty its for a political STATEMENT. i'm actually an INTELLECTUAL. now look at my nipples and moosenuckle until i decide you are raping me.

>Child molestor dresses up as a molestation victim
A real hero of a human right there.

>ugly hipster bitch
>can see her tits through the top

she's asking for it

wonder if she'll be as offended when Jamal grabs her by the pussy

Who the fuck feels attracted to this disgusting pile of lard? Her face looks 95% like the autistic fat kid from my primary school class.

But then again, you guys also like that Huma roach and that youtuber feminist with a big round head and glasses

Does anyone want to see this fat blob's nipples

Put a bra on

DELETE THIS

This is the reason she and other feminists idolize Hillary Clinton. It's not simply because she's a woman (if that were it, why don't more women support stein?) it's because feminists have an ultimate goal of making women above the law and giving them a higher social status to get back at men for the centuries of patriarchy. That's really the scariest thing about her supporters. They like her because they relate to her in every way, even after discovering who she is (it makes them like her more). This proves that feminism is a manifest of sociopathy and is in fact a severe and dangerous mental illness.

Lena sharing her sexual abuse crimes out in the open with the public and getting away with it empowers her and her followers. Hillary Clinton does this sort of thing constantly where she arrogantly rubs your face in her evil shit because she is loving every moment and so is Dunham and feminists with their behavior.

She's allowed to be a slut without any input from the lowly peanut gallery. Your constitutional freedom of speech is trumped by her right to be worthless trash and people will fucking deal with it or else.

Who does this seem similar to?

Forgot to point out that she is obviously rubbing our noses in it with this costume thing. She knows people criticize her for the sister thing, so this is her arrogant display of self empowerment. She exposes the inner workings of the warped feminist mind so well it's scary.

No worries, she's like 4/10, 6/10 on a good day.

How does her sister act now? I've never really heard of her sister until the book/diddling revelations. Is her sister an ultra-kike too or no?

nice tits 2bh

>hate Lena Dunham and all she stands for
>see-through clothing, leotards, groping are all my fetishes
Confused brehs

Stop raping her with your thoughts. If it were up to her you'd be hanged for your crime.

Has too use manikin hands or pay men to want to even touch that hahahahahahaah.

>being offended by trump saying "grab her bu the pussy" in private
>wants to go out in public basically naked(lets be fucking honest, bare legs and the dress is see trough.

Pebbles

I'm disgusted and aroused at the same time, what a peculiar feeling.

Only thing grabbing this pigs pussy.

It's pretty funny, also Lena didn't "molest" her sister.

Wtf is that??

This can't be actually Lena Dunham. She's got 50-60lbs on this whore. Is it Jenna wb?? Whoever that is.

If she wasn't so fucking ugly that would be hot.

So this is a purge your lunch thread.
Ok here is my contribution.

Look at how disgusting this creature is.

>Everything's okay and reasonable as long as they're doing it but if someone that's not part of their superior upper class SJW cult dares step a foot over the PC safe space line, look out.

Pretty much. The Left is tribal, particularly amongst members of (((the tribe))). Things the Left do are judged by a different morality to things non-Leftists do.

In principle everything the Left do is exempt from moral scrutiny because they are chronologically correct: they are on the "right side of history" advancing progress. Everything the Right does is wrong because they are chronologically incorrect, they are on the "wrong side of history" trying to go backwards in time.

David Horowitz wrote about it when he split from the New Left.

I can 't wait till the day of the rope

God, she even has boy nipples. How is this bitch not straight up intersex?

Guy or girl? I'm not sure

Wow, I didn't even recognize her with all the weight she's lost.

Maybe she'll just become ugly instead of fat and ugly. Good on her I guess.

Fpbp