>"kids"
>the guy on the right is 21

Got exposed as a crisis actor.

>r*publican retards are scared of a bunch of kids

BUUUUUUUH US BAZED KEGISTANEES!

>future faces of America

actors gonna act

BASED

>stupid retarded teenager faggots who were eating laundry detergent last week demand we listen to them about anything ever

What kind of brain damaged fucking retard do you honestly have to be to think the "survivors" were worth listening to? That they had anything of value to contribute? They're fucking high school kids. They're fucking idiots. DURRRRRRRRRRR

did anything come of that snapchat of some kid in class with hogg accusing him of being 25 year old

ey gringo, the pistolas, hand them over

CHEKT and absolutely REKT

>face structure
you mean Character Creation? Wtf is "Face Structure? It that "how you say" in eastern Europe?

Reminder that IRA shills make these threads.

wait if he isn't a crisis actor, why doesn't he just come out and prove it.

What possible proof could he provide that would satisfy conspiracy retards?

>David Hogg
He's White? I was expecting Enrique or something.

his face in the Parkland yearbook

And your other gun

For one thing, he could stop shilling gun laws on an issue that isn't gun related.

The shooter was bullied and likely had many mental issues due to being adopted. And lets not forget how severely incompetent the local and federal law enforcement has been.

Cruz should've finished the job

About 95% of those was likely gang violence bleeding into inner city school.

He's a cuck and a good goy. Probably voted for HIllary and thinks Trump is evil. An all around brainwashed retard with a microphone.

GIVE US THE GUNS, GOYIM

El soyo loco demands your guns grigno.

See I hate supporting conspiracy theories, but shit like this really tingles my tinfoil hat.

IRA shills?
Now democrats are blaming the Irish for the US election results too?

I love how these idiots never cite their sources nor define what counts as a school shooting (comparing one gun going off to something like Virginia Tech is retarded).

saw you post the exact image and text in a thread earlier. do you do this for free or are you being paid?

WOW, it’s almost like America has more people than most other countries.

This, try showing those numbers divided up by States. I'd bet my left nut the democratic states like Cali, New York, Florida ect. have the majority.