So Disney just doesn't give a fuck anymore right?

So Disney just doesn't give a fuck anymore right?

Why is this fucker still alive? How can Luke be the only hope for the galaxy when this literallywho with marysue powers is still alive well after Endor?

Why is Ashoka still alive? How is it possible that Darth Vader didnt make killing her priority number 1 after their encounter? Why the fuck Luke and Yoda didn't sense this bitch? Why didn't Luke team with her after Endor to restore the Jedi in a better way?

Seriously, Rebels is a big fat mess - believe me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA&t=732s
youtube.com/watch?v=7D4Fa8QTrlw
youtube.com/watch?v=4ncSrkQLiqg
youtube.com/watch?v=hSo5n5WSJQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This show is a fucking nightmare.

I hope Lucas chokes on all that money for letting disney rape SW like this.

>Why is Ashoka still alive? How is it possible that Darth Vader didnt make killing her priority number 1 after their encounter?
Because he believed that she was dead.

>Why the fuck Luke and Yoda didn't sense this bitch?
>Why didn't Luke team with her after Endor to restore the Jedi in a better way?
I agree with these. Why did Yoda say that Luke was the last of the jedi when he knew that Ezra was alive.

>treating a poorly-made children's cartoon seriously and considering it canon

lol

Mate the old EU's canon had around 20 Jedi running about with Luke that nobody mentioned, and most of them were masters from the Republic era.

Granted the new timeline could grow to be as messy and convoluted but right now having a couple of "sort of Jedi" running around, doesn't rock the boat all that much.

Lucas started the rape of SW's in 1999, be weird for him to get sentimental now.

>Caring about Rebels

I dropped it as soon as they show up the skinny soysabers

Yea they are gay as fuck. Didn’t swtor try that shit too with cartoon big handles

dafuq are you on about?

"I have never cared about Star Wars, but that's not gonna stop me from getting pissed off about what I think is happening to Star Wars"

>DOI RLM PREQUELS WERE BAD MEEM LMAO
Upvoted.

Kill him George

Every cloud has a silver living. In particular Ian McDiarmid doing Sheev again.

It's a children's show.
It's writing is grade school level.
Plot holes, deus ex machina, awful dialogue, trite stories, etc.

>Seems odd that it's only after 4 seasons of this garbage that you got upset about it.

>Why is this fucker still alive?

>believing Filoni will ever kill his pet characters

I don't watch this stupid cartoon made by Disney, I guess they want to keep selling toy figurines, and also his name is Ezra, he's a jew. Disney probably made some polls to figure out the popular characters and decided to keep them alive or even revive them.

this isn't a disney problem, the EU has always done this

every writer wants their special snowflake jedi to be included even though Luke is supposed to be the last jedi

You know perfectly well this belongs on Sup Forums.

The only reason you post it here is to troll why else would you make a thread knowing full well it's going to be shitted up with 99% of haters when you can enjoy a thread where everyone likes it on Sup Forums .

No other reason than to gets some attention and to troll because that is how sad lonely and pathetic your lives because trolling and attention whoring is all you have in your lives you sad little pricks.

I swear this stupid lil nigga gets uglier with every passing season.

Thread should be on Sup Forums, but the Star Wars autism in me is going to try and answer this.

>Why is this fucker still alive
The Purgles (presumably) jumped him somewhere out of anyone's reach. Likely the 'unknown regions' that Disney is using as a Mcguffin nowadays (see Snoke).

>Why is Ahsoka still alive?
My current theory is that the 'gateway' in the previous episode deposited her in a different time period. We know that the 'world between worlds' has the ability to traverse space and time, this plus the fact that she clearly hasn't aged leads me to believe it deposited her back on Malachor V way in the future during the Force Awakens timeframe.

This is of course just theory. Though Filoni stated that Thrawn and Ezra are both alive and are somewhere beyond the reach of either the Jedi or Sith atm.

Obviously this is so he can set up some type of Heir to the Empire shit with Thrawn's return that will occur during the inbetween of Return of the Jedi and Force Awakens. This doesn't of course excuse the shitty writing in regards to the 'magic hyperspace monsters' but I think that if this SOMEHOW leads to the Thrawn Trilogy returning to some form of canon it'd be worth it just for that.

Source that Thrawn is still alive?

You know the worst part is that you faggots will still go and continue to support their shit

You will go see the Han Movie and Episode 9 giving those filthy kikes more money and continue the rape of old IPs because watching movies and complaining about it is the only thing most of you got left

youtube.com/watch?v=uR8Sn_2VRBA&t=732s

7:27

He clearly wants to do Heir to the Empire (somehow), he's talked about it a lot before on social media.

>the empire was defeated
>TFA: nah not really
lol

This was never a problem with the EU there was always a ongoing conflict with remnants of the Empire.

Disney fucked it up with their postmodern bullshit and simply remaking New Hope

>it sucks
>still watch it for years
Phones are ruining people.

I love the fact that he disguised himself as his younger self and used his more softer voice. Ian McDairmid was definitely the highlight of the series. I hope we get some more of him reprising his role soon because none of the ot characters are getting any younger and Disney likes killing off or not using them.

is there a clip of this scene?

>How can Luke be the only hope for the galaxy when this literallywho with marysue powers is still alive well after Endor?
Luke is the only hope (other than Leia) not because he has Jedi powers but because he's Darth Vader's son and thus is the only one capable of reaching Vader on an intimate emotional level. Luke is a living reminder that Darth Vader used to be human and used to love someone dearly. Luke is someone Darth Vader doesn't want to kill. Because of this, Luke is their best hope for stopping Vader either by killing him or by turning him from the dark side, although Kenobi and Yoda said the latter just wouldn't happen (but who knows if they actually believed that).

i miss clone wars...

I don't understand how people don't feel offended by Disney trying to make adults watch a kids show just for some lore. You shouldn't watch that. Wait until a live action show appears or something.

I tried to see the first season but it's literally a kids show with nothing funny. I can't understand how some adults made it to the 4th season.

I gotchu user.
youtube.com/watch?v=7D4Fa8QTrlw
youtube.com/watch?v=hSo5n5WSJQA

Couldn't make it through the final season. Those implants were so fucking stupid

Me personnaly I didn't watch TLJ and will never support anything NU-LUCASFILM pulls out of their asses unless there is serious restructuration starting with firing Kathleen Kennedy and dismantling the story group. I know some fags will shill for Solo saying it's not that bad. They did that for Rogue One and I took the bait but that was the last time, never again.

Kino thread

>1999
>what is the christmas special
>what are the ewok tv movies

>lucas is involved with star wars
>"he's ruining star wars!"
>lucas isn't involved with star wars
>"he's ruining star wars!"

Why does he look like this?

He want to look at his prime, even before the Clone Wars.

But how did he change his looks? Make up? I haven't watched the show, and frankly don't want to.

It's either him fucking with the hologram in some way to change his appearance or some kind of Sith trick.

>1999

trickery

la luz extinguido de lothal...

i like how the lead character is a big-nosed jew kid literally named ezra. that really makes me want to watch the show

are those green eyelashes?

>Luke and Leia are established as the last hopes
>Yoda told Luke: "when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be."
Disney has shown an inability to keep even basic continuity. Might as well have rebooted from the get go.

is their budget so bad the red guards can't have cloaks or fight?

probably. the reason Clone Wars looks a lot better (despite not looking particularly good) is because George bankrolled the episodes personally. Disney is just trying to pull a profit so they spend as little as possible.

Pretty much. That's the reason why most of the characters ended up getting really short haircuts, to save money.