Holy shit that user yesterday wasn't kidding. She makes this movie basically unwatchable

Holy shit that user yesterday wasn't kidding. She makes this movie basically unwatchable.
How am I supposed to focus on anything that happens in the movie when she's on screen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaKVy-FlaUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you practice a bit you can turn off your gag reflex and you should be able to look at her without retching too much.

This board is turning you gay. Take a breather.

oh fugg she just started dancing

she's so fucking hot that I can't focus!
my dick is diamonds!!

MY FUCKING COCK

She sure is purty

The fuck is wrong with you?

Dubs and a extremely horny Karen Gillian will knock on your door

Roll

where are the webms, user?

Her Jumanji character is pretty much what I pictured an adult Kim Possible would look like.

literally the reason this movie made a billion

All I got is a shitty one from the trailer

giv

wow they are so small, not even C cups. her stunt doubles are curvier

Who cares about her tits? Karen is legs/tummykino

OP is a fag

I meant in the sense that she's so attractive it's distracting you tards, how could anyone hate this qt3.17?

please god give this to me

;_; more suffering it is
I knew what you meant because it's happening to me too

Does the 22 mean it's your 22nd Karen pic? If so, post the others.

lol gay

Rollan

What Ginny Weasley should’ve grown up to look like

Karen's tumtum was made for numnums.

made for my cumcums

Got any pictures that haven't been airbrushed to hell? And where are her breasts and butt?? I feel so embarrassed for her.

she's twice my height though

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I want to cum along Pond

it didn't though

YES
YES

For the good of all

Think I deserve a reroll.
Also if trips or more you get THREE horny Karens

this movie was really shit but the cast was entertaining enough that I somewhat enjoyed it. even though I accidentally saw it with subtitles and in a cinema with a pathetically weak projector. the part with her trying to act sexy was cute. everyone was basically playing themselves except for Jack Black

giv

please

Have the dubs abandoned us?

Here we go

I bet she would take a Selfie

Rolling for the goods

Come here Karen.

nice

oh brother why shan’t you give us dubs

kid who became the rock in the game was a jew. there was a bunch of jew stuff in it, l'chaim and stuff. made by a pretty jewy jew who believes in propagating jewish culture through shitty movies i guess

Lucky fucker.

where do I go in scotland to meet girls like this? what about in Ireland since Scotland seems like a bunch of fags these days

I actually live quite near her so fingers crossed

NO
I will not accept this. You and me in a fight to the death!

Gimme

dubs for steal

SOFT
O
F
T

>watch film for littykino
>fall in love
best kind of films

Woops looks like she knocked my door instead

The way the straps grip her push up bra make me really horny

Umm all that lovely synthetic padding. Hot stuff

pls

Vampire Diaries season 8 when ???

cmon baby

Sauce?

cucked

Gib

me behind the barrels

You owe me one.

I don't think a woman looks will take me away from a movie. However, how unrealistic she is will fuck the movie over.

I guess my only questions is: Is she some super strong cunt, who could basically knock out the Rock with one roundhouse kick?

>Not a single person is getting laid.

Sad

it's a movie set in a videogame user. one of her skills is dance fighting. the Rock's character would probably fuck her up though, he's the MC and the others are optional sidekicks

I might be able to watch it if I fast forward all of her action scenes. I'm cool with the rest, I'll light a fat one.

how can anyone be this attractive

pls

>skipping parts with cute girl doing things
everything about the movie is over the top unrealistic user why does a woman fighting trigger you in that context. there's no "empowerment" or whatever. it's a shit movie anyway only worth watching if you're really into Karen Gillan or Jack Black or something

Rollang

>almost no pictures
>still no webms
>Sup Forums-tier rolling
Nu/tv/ was a mistake

>he says while posting no pictures or webms

She's hotter as Nebula.

NEVER

youtube.com/watch?v=OaKVy-FlaUA

What a terrifying prospect to have such a hideous beast with such pointy elbows and harsh knees to intrude upon the sanctity of my solitude.