WHAT THE FUCK?

WHAT THE FUCK?
You guys said it would flop! Please tell me it won't reach 1 billion. Chinese will boycott it even if they like capeshit, right?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is a living nightmare, based Kekistanis!
A movie that has no effect on our lives did well!
We need to throw a bitch fit like us based Sup Forumsbros always do! That'll show (them))))))
For based God Emperor Trump!

Found another marketing shill. Make more threads, nigger. Seriously. There aren't already 5 on the front page or anything.

If faggots like you hadn't been so up in arms about the movie to begin with, the other side wouldn't be pushing their threads down your throat.

Enjoy the bed you made.

someone really thought movie like that will flop? how much of a braintet one should be?

marvel is doing the same movie for the tenth time or so Every time it's a shit movie, and every time it makes a shitload of money. Why not now?

The age of equality is here, cry more Drumpf fag

>$900million spent on marketing

>box office #s are real

H
I
D
E

Your side is the only one making threads about it, faggot. Nobody claimed it was going to flop. Nobody.

>hurr durr here's a picture of 15 comments over a 5 year span lulz that proves it

We all knew it was going to make a fuckton of money. Every Marvel movie does. Especially with them pandering to the WE WUZ KANGZ. But the movie was mediocre. There's a reason you're not still talking about themes or characters arcs or anything relevant. Because all you have is white guilt in the form of box office returns.

Are... are you suggesting this isn't entirely organic? That the left side of the spectrum inflated ticket sales through gofundme campaigns, and buying out theaters, and the likes? Because clearly that's conspiracy theory territory. And it also makes you a white supremacist, probably.

DISNEY BOUGHT THE TICKETS
ONLY SOYBOYS WATCHED THE FILM
IT NEEDS TO MAKE 1.5 BILLION TO BREAK EVEN
HILLARY RIGGED THE BOX OFFICE NUMBERS
THIS MOVIE IS A-ALT-RIGHT

>T-t-there weren't 10 daily "What PS3 game is this?" "LOOK AT THIS DUUUUU" "Based China!" threads before this movie's release, honest! We were just joking around is all! You guys just have to lighten up, HAHAHAHAA!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SNYDER WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN NO NO NO NO

People are just hyped for infinity war content.
Everyone knows this film was mediocre

How will white people ever recover?

>Please tell me it won't reach 1 billion
It won't.

Nolan is next

I have an actual question about the movie.

I haven't watch it (i'm white) but apparently the movie end with Wakanda opening an embassy in the US and start social programs for black kids. Which actually lead to people asking Disney to do just that with the movie benefits.

But... isn't Wakanda in Africa ? Do they lack people needing help in AFRICA ? The movie is really trying to make us the priority is helping the obese black kids in Oklahoma USA ?

What kind of shit message is this ?

>>T-t-there weren't 10 daily "What PS3 game is this?"
that didn't mean it will flop
>"Based China!" threads before this movie's release
Was the before FF8 made bank in China?
What moron think it would flop?

DELET THIS

>Chinese will boycott it even if they like capeshit, right?
there is chance. Marketing doesn't show the cast without masks. trailers are heavy action oriented with minimum of cast shots (for 2 minutes trailer there is like 10-15 seconds of blacks in total) so we will see.

MOMMMY PLLEEEASE MAKE IT STOP
WHY IS IT SO BIG AAARGH

wrong on both accounts

It's not out in China yet.
T manlet

>Please tell me it won't reach 1 billion.
>It won't.
This it will reach 2 billion instead

That was H8ng Kong's poster not mainland China's retard. Their poster has him without the mask like normal. Ticket presales are tracking better than Spiderman Homecoming whivh made about 120 million.

the real question is who paid for the tickets

Apparently it wasn't even actually from Hong Kong. At least Disney said it was just fan art.