Net worth of $425 million

>Net worth of $425 million
Fucking how?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/373216/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-and-Danny-DeVito-made-Twins-for-free
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2565627/Bearded-Mel-Gibson-looks-cheerful-judge-rules-does-not-pay-ex-Oksana-Grigorieva-remainder-settlement.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Passion of the Christ

Not trusting jews with his finances.

it should be way higher desu

>net worth site are real

nice try

he's mel fucking gibson, fuck jews

Aussies are the Jews of the Southern Hemisphere.

Mel proves that you can do it without sucking jewish dicks.

Hacksaw Ridge and Mad Max royalties

/thread

about as real as '''polls'''' and '''studies'''

He made MEGA bank with Braveheart and Passion of the Christ
Braveheart alone made him invincible

>still fit and handsome
>loaded with money

Is it the stem cells in Panama?

>thinking his networth is that low
Mel has multiple properties in different countries, his bank accounts are also in different countries, he still makes royalties off movies.
A court found him worth roughly 800 million in his divorce case and he did not have to pay a dime to her. That's only what they could prove with the time given.
He has like 8-9 kids and has already given some money to the older ones.

His net worth is closer to 1 billion dollars.

Can't sell the Mel
Kike the Mel, go to hell
Mel and the anti-Jew cartel
Shill the Mel, say farewell
If you're a jew around Mel, better run like hell
"Kick the kike down the stairwell" Mel

I literally know Ethereum ICO 20 year olds ("bitcoin investors", for you) who have 200 million, so I'm not impressed by anything anymore. Just need to put your money into the right stock at the right time.

>did not have to pay a dime to her.
I thought he had to give her hundreds of millions?

>I literally know Ethereum ICO 20 year olds ("bitcoin investors", for you) who have 200 million, so I'm not impressed by anything anymore. Just need to put your money into the right stock at the right time.
*sheistring intensifies*

the amount of shills on here is ridiculous

>200 millions worth of something
Call me when they'll cash out all the stuff

PRODUCER CREDIT ON LITERALLY JESUS CHRIST THE MOVIE

ACTORS ON SUICIDE WATCH

He was a leading man for the most part of the 80s and 90s. At some point you get that profits thing in your contract.

Arnold said that some folks at Universal are still "mad" at him, because he is still making money off of Twins' home releases.

express.co.uk/celebrity-news/373216/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-and-Danny-DeVito-made-Twins-for-free

I hope I look this good at 62

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2565627/Bearded-Mel-Gibson-looks-cheerful-judge-rules-does-not-pay-ex-Oksana-Grigorieva-remainder-settlement.html
He didn't even have to pay her 1 million my friend.
She lost 400k of the like 800k settlement.
Flat out they can't make a man pay millions of dollars to an ex wife, part of the reason for this is it would require liquidation of the assets.
Also it would require finding all of that money in the first place.

A judge can make you give 5 of your 10 dollars to your wife, but he can not make you sell your dog to give your wife more money. Think of it like that.

She could not force Mel to sell one of his houses to pay her.

Testosterone replacement therapy

where did you find this picture

Fucking based Mel

Outjewed the jew.

God bless Mel Gibson

>gets blacklisted after naming the jew
>gets divorced and loses half his money
>still has 400+ million
>fit
>handsome
>married to a 20-something-year-old qt
>had his NINTH child with her

Mel is unJUSTable. This is the power of Christ.

That's why the kikes hate him, just like George Lucas. How dare these goyim make so much money without giving the lion's share to the kike gatekeepers?

LITERALLY THIS, HE LEARNED THEIR WAYS

YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHRISTIANS THERE ARE GLOBALLY, THATS A RIPE MARKET FOR A DEFINITIVE JESUS MOVIE

HE DID SOME GLOBALIST TIER MONEY CHANGING BY SELF PRODUCING THE PASSION, JESUS WOULD BE PROUD

ah-bloo-bloo

You dont know what you're saying hun?

he's living the fucking dream.
Jews won't touch him and he gets to create a huge family with a qt in safety

This makes me happy.

>This is the power of Christ.
lol'd

>the only one in the world living the real American Dream is an Australian

And an Austrian.

MEL WAS BORN IN NEW YORK BUDDY

years from now, when you're still waking up to suck today's dick, remember the time that one user told you to buy ChainLink.

Passion of the Heist.

>Australia
>Austria

like there is difference

>and he did not have to pay a dime to her.
How did he do it? Nice to hear that russian skank didn't make money on him.

And that is after the divorce that cost him $400 million

Dude made bank with Passion

A judge also cant find your hidden caches of gold and disprove that you did not in fact lose that money gambling either

jewing christians lmao

>starred in several massive franchises
>very successful director
>pretty big box office draw
How do you think he pulled it off?

>Just need to put your money into the right stock at the right time.
Yeah right, and you do that thanks to your crystal ball. You are either a gambler or you do insider trading, there's nothing in the middle.

we're gonna start seeing immortal celebs soon

the Lord rewards the righteous

Along with a good HRT protocol, most likely.

>HRT
cute

He's Mel Gibson, you twat

>TRT and anti aging(hgh) therapy are both considered HRT you retard.

Based

The divorce from his first wife cost him 3-400 millions

Same reason Adam Sandler is in the $400 million range:
Mel Gibson owns Icon productions
Adam Sandler owns happy Madison productions

There is way, way more money in producing than acting. It is funny because Icon came about because no one would produce Mel Gibsons Hamlet project so he made his own company out of necessity. Sandler did the same thing by producing waterboy and wedding singer, and the rest was history.

Even if the movies are bad they pay themselves first so their income level remains high. No other actor can bring in $20 million on a B movie, but if the actor is also the producing paying himself it is extremely lucrative. The book keepers can then rig it to make the movie appear to lose money, so the production company writes everything off while the actor side of the business runs off with the money.

>A court found him worth roughly 800 million in his divorce case and he did not have to pay a dime to her.

too sad; pls delet pic

Braveheart 2 when?

>Roman catholic of Irish ancestry

>Jewish

One makes kino, gets boycotted by Hollywood, the other makes trash, keeps making movies depsite failing at the BO consistently. One is a kike. Even in the Sony leaked emails, the employees were asking why this kike was still getting his movies green lit. Probably because of kike execs like Amy Pascal. I don't understand why Sony tolerated this for so long.

They don’t have 200 million though. When ETH crashes they’ll have nothing to show for it.

>the other makes trash, keeps making movies depsite failing at the BO consistently
Keep in mind about 1/3 of his films budget go to paying his own salary. The actual cost to him to make these films as a producer is often negligible and they are rarely advertised beyond basic trailers.

String of 80s action films.
Not bring a cuck.

that's a big sword

He has an extraordinary financial team making the most of his money. They've been making the most of his money for more than 20 years now.

Those netflix movies at the bottom made him a lot of money too. Ridiculous 6 is the most successful film in netflix history. The rest of his films in general made more on the secondary market than they did in their theatrical run.

awwww sweetheart, you are just such a cutie pie

>How

>Thinking for a minute Mel would let the jews out jew him.

Yep.

You know, not everybody was born in the 2000s, some people have been doing successful movies since the 70s..

>depsite failing at the BO consistently.
Sandler is a consistent box office draw though, his movies are piss cheap to make and rake in hundreds of millions

>dads a Holocaust denier
>Named the Jew
>Devout hardcore 14th century tier Christian
>Refuses to let Jews handle his finances
>Has a 20ish yr old wife with 9 white children
>Can make a war movie about a guy who doesn't even shoot a gun and still wins tons of awards
>Bullied multiple Jews on movie sets
>Doesn't respect women

If Commander Mel Gibson led a white nationalist revolt, I'd die for him

Based Mel

His wife took $100 million in the divorce
Just think about that. $100mil for having a vagina

I haven't come on this forum in months and it's good to see Sup Forums is still poluting this side of the forum. Sad sacks of shit.

Passion of Christ + investing it instead of being retarded and spending it.

It's not surprising everyone in Hollywood hates him. He's worth half a billion dollars and he did it his way.

bud you know he isnt religious lol he's just a good businessman

Why does he those amounts of roids again, isn't that fucking unhealthy for a 70 year old? I mean, we all saw that he is a good enough actor to not doing those kind of roles anymore (even if those movies weren't good itself, but Arni was great in both Maggie and Aftermath, he saved those movies with his acting).