O NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

O NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>jk

President Chad.
Based frog poster.

How do we fix Sup Forums?

>be multimillionaire successful business man
>icon of the 80's and 90's
>achieve the maximum American dream and becomes president
>shits on border jumpers and other subhuman
How can one man be so Based?

this really does seal it

Stop talking politcs, for fuck sake you have your own board for it

>we dont have stars anym-

dudes a cuck

>an brainwashed manlet puppet is a star

HE IS SUCH A CHAD

Actual moderation to prune short order sensationalist spam.

I'm pretty sure gook moot gets paid to allow paid shills and bots to spam Sup Forums to eternally derail all boards from substantial content and discussion s.

Absolute madman

He's so fucking amazing.

1. come from reddit after hearing how racist Sup Forums is
2. try to fight Sup Forums on their board
3. fail
4. go to most reddit friendly board (Sup Forums)
5. constantly post the same images about Sup Forums in every thread
6. delude yourself into being some kind of heroic oldfag saving the board with his butthurt spam
7. ???
8. PROFIT!

>muh reddit
>muh pol

come up w/ some new wedges shill

I wish he was president of the world

lmao, he's based

Pathetic.

read the post you're defending you hypocrite

He transcended the vanal need of sexual pleasures

Reported

>defending reddit.
You're fucking cancer. Go back.

based

he is right too

Besides Sam Rockwell, Henry Cavill, The Rock, Tom Cruise, Gary Oldman, there just aren't stars anymore. Like the only non-old star is Henry.

Is anyone else glad we dont have really stars anymore? These people demand too much money and productions have to bend over because people are drawn by these stars over the movie's quality but now everyone just uses RT which is still bad but better.

It's interesting how the last year's debacle didn't attract more viewers this tome around. Probably because all the movies were pretty mediocre.

He is NOT my president

really good post (just kidding, of course)!

his posts are written with so much sarcastic irony I have trouble believing he's an American

>have hundreds of idiots religiously obey you down to a glass of water at 2 am because you're famous
>brainwashed
wow

It says a lot that Trump laughs and in Hollywood they get angry.

>old man says something retarded
>brainlets applaud
Redit is ruining this board.

nothing makes me happier than triggered libs

Will Pedowood ever recover?

People don't trust the oscars anymore.

I love when these threads get deleted the OP just makes another one that stays up for 3 hours and gets 200+ responses.

Why do we even bother to have mods?

>Besides all these stars, there aren't stars anymore

reddit spacing

>He cant handle the Trump Bants

its even Sup Forums related

>Tom Cruise
fled the country

SEETHING
E
E
T
N
I
G

thanks for the (You)s shillbros

lmao I love him so much

Is he using the same polls that said Trump had a 0 (zero ZERO) % chance of winning?

DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY IRREVOCABLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. how will Sup Forums even recover?

S E E T H I N G
Holy fuck Kimmel was unbearable at the oscars

>I wish I was a woman, I really do
>mfw

Doesn't that guy cry on camera in half of his shows?

Is that supposed to be a "sick burn"? Cause all he basically said was that the Oscars are as bad as Trump, which they don't feel is great?

tbf....Kimmel is basically a prisoner

I mean

BASED

>ruining Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has been in ruin since 2013, guy.

>but he isn’t

Kimmle stop you were funnny once, come back to us.

i-i liked it..

Impossible to respect a man with a combover desu

It should be a burn but it doesn't land for some reason. What is missing?

you can't report the POTUS retard

Probably as this user said

based

The oscars are and always have been shit, just like Trump.

come one man Sup Forums is more Reddit friendly then Sup Forums
fuck Sup Forums is more Reddit friendly then Sup Forums

sounds like something an oldfag british person would say

Clearly you weren't here in 2010 when rabid tripfags ruled the board.

why do Trump supporters love black women so much?

>"n-no you s-s-uck"

That was just sad jimmy

well he was raised by an oldfag british person so ya know

It's because he just says "thanks lol ur shit too". He's not actually defending himself in any way, this is the nature of the cuck.

Why wouldn't they?

because theyre sometimes hot and we're not racist weirdo leftists who see race and identity politics in literally everything

>y-you t-too

>poll says trump has low approval
>FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEE

>same poll now say he has high approval
>haha suck it libtards!!!!! MAGA!!!!!

Well I had sex with your son!

>Thanks, y-you too

Fuck off with this oh no no Facebook meme

(just kidding, of course)!

Ya, that's politics, you fucking tard. Drumpf literally admits to doing this openly, unlike CNN and the other establishment entities. Did you think you were intelligent for noticing this or something?

You mean the ones that conservatives invented because they can't understand concepts like "The winner of the popular vote is near universally the winner of the election" and "a small chance of winning is not zero chance of winning"? More likely he's using the overwhelming consensus of polls, whether they come from Fox News or CNN.

It's about as sick a burn as Trump's, except the Oscars isn't lying on twitter about how big their crowds are every other week so if nothing else we know Trump is actually bothered by that sort of thing.

>no other country will ever have a President this based
feels good desu

>"The winner of the popular vote is near universally the winner of the election" and "a small chance of winning is not zero chance of winning"

uuhhhhm sweetie

I'm glad you enjoyed my post user, it sure is funny how eager conservatives are to prove they aren't very well educated on simple concepts that are so important to understanding the world around them right?

Best part is that the media will take the bait and broadcast that tweet a billion different ways.

There are plenty of countries with crooked presidents.

Sup Forums is the most normalfag friendly because of the fact that literally everyone watches movies and television.
This is compounded with Sup Forums's shit taste which makes this board very welcoming to newcomers as only the most mainstream television shows and movies are discussed in great depth and also the memes would mostly be generated from these popular shows would be easy for normalfags to relate to and understand.
Sup Forums on the other hand has lot's of discussion of games that most normalfags wouldn't have heard of - mainly weebshit. for Sup Forums to be equivalent to Sup Forums most of the threads there would have to be about CoD or Fortnite or whatever the latest normiecore game is, and discussion of all other games would barely break 10 replies.
I've never been to Sup Forums but I imagine it's closer to Sup Forums then Sup Forums in what I just said.
The popularity of television and film still massively outweighs the popularity of videogame, comics and cartoons.

Yeah, it's good that more people will see the kind of ratings obsessed president we have.

If you don't like President Trump, you're probably a bad person.

>that passive aggressive butthurt
>waaaahhh muh conservitards
>IT WAS HER TURN!!!

>the media will take the bait!
No. The people will tale the bait, because the media gets revenue for doing this shit, and people just eat up. Like the 2 scoops thing.

this but unironically

>not my president
Mine neither. Lots of non-US citizens around here.

Or perhaps, sweetie, people simply disagree with you

You've really changed my mind with this post, you're right, conservatives are on average near genius intelligence. I can't believe I ever thought a conservative might not be a rational and intelligent person. Why haven't you called me a soyboy yet? Have you not heard that that's the new term to use for people who disagree with you since people started mocking anyone dumb enough to use the term "cuck"?

based Trump

Technically Cruise resides outside the US now, so Trump is correct (once again, BTFO)