Someone posts thread about interesting movie

>someone posts thread about interesting movie
>0 replies
>troll posts thread containing the word "black" in the title
>6 gorillion replies
Why is Sup Forums like this?

>Why is Sup Forums like this?
How fucking gay do you have to be to visit Sup Forums?

underage redditors

Newfags have made Sup Forums into a shrine for self fellatio
It's sad because you know this is all they have

pol and leftypol

Kelly C made it to the front page of reddit and from then on, screencaps of us were all over reddit. When something of ours hit their front page, millions of normies were seeing it. They loved us, and other boards. Sup Forums and Sup Forums just so happen to be the most accessible boards.
What a coincidence that in the next few years, a bunch of retarded anons campaign to get Sup Forums moderated. Feet? omg ur weird lol. Banned. Pedos? Banned. Oval? Gone. Actress discussion? omg waifuists are weird. Banned. Movie discussion? Ignored. They begged for moderation. For anything not forced memes to be purged.
Reddit came here to spew their shit. This was their place where they could say nigger, smear shit on the wall and not get banned. They get off on smearing shit on the wall, waiting for the home owner to come home and laughing when the owner freaks out. Why would they discuss movies here? They discuss movies on reddit, their home. Sup Forums is for memes and memes only. Sup Forums to them was a place famous for being shit, so they came here to shit.
Once the teenage reddit mexican /got/faggots realized you could create any meme by spamming it for months, this place died its final death. They couldn't get enough. If you ever propagated one of the following memes you are part of the problem and should kill yourself. JUST, Sheev, kino, pest-posting, Sneed, *blocks*, and all spammed memes. Bane was only passable at first. Everything after was a pale imitation.

There is no going back. I would torture any you teenage reddit memers to death if I could.

>Sup Forums
stay there you fucking cunt

I meant Sup Forums

see

Even better is getting a nice Sup Forums related thread going without the usual Sup Forums or celebrity related memes. And then getting a 3 day ban for it

Hold on a fucking second, how the fuck do you have a comment I posted months ago saved on your computer?

stat on Sup Forums Sup Forumsedditor

What was it about and why did you get banned?

I like this evil-looking gato. He looks like he's hatching a devious plot.

>Sup Forums has a Sup Forums problem now
holy fuck, don't tell me those thin skinned children are on Sup Forums now

hehe upvoted

He's just
>thinking

Why is Sup Forums not being moderated today?
did the disney and hbo funding run out?

How new are you?

It was about what kind of food you would like while watching your favourite movie. I got banned for posting off-topic posts, with a link to the OP.

It is just bot posting. Some even post recycled posts in their own thread that were posted previously in their old threads. Step up your filter game.

This thread is a bot post, fyi.

Can you explain?
I tried image searching but it won't link to my exact comment over 2 months old just because of the reaction picutre.

What's the point of those though?

>He thinks his posts are anonymous
>He probably even logged onto Facebook with the same device he browses Sup Forums with, inadvertently linking his irl profile with all of his Sup Forums posts

You can't be serious...

Yeah but thing is my facebook profile has almost nothing about me on it except my name.