When did you first realize all women are whores...

When did you first realize all women are whores? Even the shy innocent girl who sits in the back of your uni class and never says a word is definitely a whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/1l2mf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who hurt you lad

>t. kikkoman

idk who that is

>last thread got deleted so he reposts the same pathetic pasta
This isn't going to make Stacy like Chad any less user, I'm sorry

Reminder don't marry a woman who
>has had more than one sexual partner before you
>demands she must drink caffeine, alcohol, or other drugs while pregnant
>has or has had an std
>says she won't give birth without pain medication (can be used after baby is born)
>colours her hair, natural colours or otherwise
>used anti aging creams before she met you
>uses excessive amounts of makeup
>uses sex as a weapon
>doesn't want at least three children
>is four inches below the average female height of your country
>can't give birth without a C section because she has non existent hips
>has borderline personality disorder and/or bipolar disorder
>used or uses "party" drugs
>has breast implants
>is addicted to social media
>has a tattoo
>has excessive piercings
>has a father who is significantly less intelligent than yourself

I need more.

sauce pls

BASED user for reposting the thread.

>>has a father who is significantly less intelligent than yourself
This one is actually ok, in my experience

>When did you first realize all women are whores?
after I met ur mom lul

again idk who that is

what if you are the borderline

based whore poster

Your mother and grandmother are whores? Damn.

Based Lord Commander of the thot patrol.

>t. soyboy in de nile

I just remembered someone on here said r*ddit deleted r/incels, that explains a lot of the activity here lately

>incel insult
quick way to spot a redditor

post more webms. Those are the only reason I come to these threads

>I just remembered someone on here said r*ddit deleted r/incels, that explains a lot of the activity here lately

based
fuck city slickers

>quiet qt at my last job that only plays video games and never goes out according to her and her instagram
>find out from chad co worker's friends that shes a freak and has been gangbanged once
>apparently has almost been fisted

You hate women, you’re definitively a faggot. That makes you a faggot. There probably isn’t a mirror in your house but find one and look in it

not if you want to have smart children
>Most researchers believe that heritability of intelligence is between 60 percent and 80 percent

so is there anyone on here who has had a gf? or has one currently? surely not everyone on here is a dateless virgin

If all women are whores why didn't you get laid yet?

I'm 26 years old socially isolated virgin, so how long until a cutie will knock on my door and I'll live happily ever after?

Thanks.

This based user is demonstrating how far a man can be based

hahahahahaha

bingo

Based whore poster triggering reddit normies

based whore poster

post more whore webms

based honestposter

I have and I realize they are all whores

wtf there are vpns/proxies that arent banned yet?

based OP

based based posters

I think I created him. I once made a post about the quiet girl in your uni class probably being a whore when I was an /r9k/fag.

Even your mother? Grandmother? Cousins? Even sister?

>demands she must drink caffeine, alcohol, or other drugs while pregnant
Do women really do this?

When I got cheated on by my ex gf, and then my other female friend took advantage of me and raped me

Not to mention I went on a slutting spree and fucked every girl I could find for like a month and realized its easy as shit and having a relationship is worthless because they are all whores

fuck women btw, enslavement when? That's the only way to keep them loyal.

yes

based based based poster

I've had a couple, which made me realize women or at least western women aren't worth it. I don't really hate them to the point of some of these guys but for now women aren't really on my radar, I just wanna work on myself and my goals before I bother with another one.

0:14 she starts shitting herself

when i went to a party at a&m and some guy said hey your ******
and said yeah.
he then proceeds to tell me i'm niria geraldine deleon's ex bf.
and i was like 'the fuck'
he goes on to tell me that he fucked her along with most of the campus.
her legs were open like 7-11. open all day, every day.
in hs (charles H. milby) she wouldn't let me even finger her. not even when we were seniors. no bj or hj. nothing.
but when she got to college...
fuck you niria. and if by chance one of you user's is her son/daughter.
post up her nudes.

also link to full vids.
thanks.

life was a mistake

streamable.com/1l2mf

Is this slut behavior?

if you're surrounded by whores then fuck one. That's what you wanna do right big boy? You want a girl to fall in love when she fucks you right? Then after a little while you realize you're not really into her. Making eye contact with a girl and day dreaming about your life with her doesn't really translate to chemistry. So you move on and meet another girl. You guys fuck a few times because it feels good and you get along then start to drift apart over a few weeks because your schedules are near opposite. Not much you can do, that's life and you never see her again. Years go by and you think back to all your friends and relationships, good and bad. Your voice comes in and says "wow I'm a whore. I fucked women because it felt good and I even enjoyed the company sometimes. I amtruly the scum."

>tfw if I have a daughter she'll grow up to be a slut who shakes her ass on snapchat for teh lulz xD
what's the point lads

>He just posts it again

Hah, nice one.

Gf passes teh 4chin test, niec

I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominate gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was having an affair. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full owenership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a little girl to the judge, claiming he had to get a roomate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.