Why does Sup Forums like her so much?

Why does Sup Forums like her so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion/charlize-theron-eva-green-support-john-galliano-dior-designer-fired-anti-semitic-rant-article-1.126620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boobs

>gets her tits out in everything
>plays in some kinos
>hot
that enough reasons?
if not, watch womb and imagine the impact it had on all the mommyfags on this board

El goblino

Why wouldn't I like my wife?

t. faggot

caveman faced literal whore and j*w that gets naked a lot

She is a good actress, but needs a decent script and a good director. Also i heard most directors don't want to work with her. One of them (probably Spilberg) yield at her a 5 years ago.

She's good looking, has a great bod, great tits, and is fairly good actress in bunch of ok to good stuff.

>Also i heard most directors don't want to work with her. One of them (probably Spilberg) yield at her a 5 years ago.
I need details.

Daily reminder

>Why does Sup Forums like her so much?
Sup Forums is not one person. The fact is it's several autists who obsess with her. It's like saying why tv likes cunny or why chloefag likes Chloe

Mommy issues.

How do you go from (pic related) to ? Seriously, I like some similarities mostly due to her bone structure but her overall looks changed a lot over the years.

She (was) a chain smoker for 15 years. And coke for sure, like for most actors/directors.

I wonder...

Will she show them again? Why has she stopped showing them recently?

Her fantastic tits and willingness to show them.

She's a succubus.

semen demonicus

nice tiddies

yup

she's pretty whack desu

>those milkers

holy shit despite the meme I had never seen them. How can one person be so perfect.

you can answer your own question if you watch the dreamers honestly

wew

Really don't understand wanting to meme yourself into sounding like a spic

This.

They also have aged ridiculously well, that was nearly twenty years ago and they look as good today

watch sin city: a dame to kill for. shes naked in pretty much every scene

bobs

Actually her nudity is digital in that one. Same with Juno Temple.
Don't ask me why, blame the director, he wanted it that way for some reason even though they both drop their clothes at the sound of a clapperboard.

khazar milkers

no kidding

Age 20 Age 33

damn. from now on her scenes are only going to give me a 98% hard on.

God I wish that were me

She herself is aging well despite being white
Or was she jewish

jewish

Watch ____, she's naked in pretty much evey scene

which one

>Implying you wouldn't put your dick in her.
Not only are you a Nazi, but you are a fucking queer Nazi. Fuck off and die.

Did you get lost on the way to tumblr?

That's nothing, try Carice van Houten, aged 40

Did you get lost on your way to the gay bar, faggot?

Because she has a decent acting range and will get naked in anything

jesus christ what the fuck triggered that sperg-out? poor user simply answered a question with a factually correct statement.

This thread is literally crawling with gay skinheads. Cocksucker.

aged 14, surely

My biggest issue is that I have yet to see a picture about the middle of her transformation. From specific angles, you see her future form.

(In the background that's her mom, quite renowned actress herself). I think her natural skin colour and the lack of tanning might be the key.

>be Guy Pierce
>marry w/ your childhood sweetheart
>18 years of marriage = 0 kids
>meet Carice shortly after (?) your divorce
>less than 1 year later = 1 kid

Can't blame him though.

we don't

I'm posting from the gay bar right now

Mommy

GET

Because she's hot, been in some good films but not loads, seems weird and generally comes across quite well

Eva Green is Sephardic. Half Swede half Sephardic Jew. So technically KHAZAR MILKERS doesn't apply. It's the filthy "ashkenazim" that are khazars.

Because we support minorities who are oppressed!

also, top tier reaction faces

I saw her in The Dreamers when I was a young lad and I've had a boner for her ever since.

Literal succubus

Would anyone like to see her have a loser cums first pussy to pussy sexfight with some other celebs? Who should she face?

I bet you fucking are.

THAT

MFW I still like her :(

pic related is an actual goblino. one of your europeans..

Fantastic set of mammaries, classic beauty, expressive as fuck, one of the few actresses that's actually talented. Very reserved and shy despite going nude in 90% of her body of work.

Seems really down to earth, and that makes all the difference in a industry where most can't go a single interview without having a case of mental diarrhea.

I think I've always assumed that they're implants.

wow user, get your room organized and then try reading comprehension

YOU

Good actress, good looking, great tits.

My dream threesome right there.

It's like a homo convention around here. I don't give a shit if she's a kike or a fucking polish gypsy. I just want to rape her white flesh and cum over her perfectly formed tits. I also want to eat her asshole. I would even eat her feces. Afterwards I would shove her in an oven myself. Any straight man knows what I mean when I look at her and need to fuck her box hard. You fucking queers ruin everything.

When the day of the rope comes sweet Eva should get a pass. I would hide her in my attic in my little house out in the countryside and caress her sweet face and make love to her over and over again and eat her perfect asshole and suck those big perfect milkers while ensuring she dodges the ovens, in between gassing all the other Jews and stringing up darkies with my own two hands.

ONLY EVA, EVA FOREVER, WHEN THE WORK THAT MUST BE DONE IS DONE WE'LL LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER IN OUR COZY LITTLE COUNTRY COTTAGE PROUDLY FLYING THE FLAG OF THE FOURTH REICH

I LOVE EVA AND I LOVE HITLER

Imagine being this deep in the closet that even anonymously you needed to spout this shit to sooth your cognitive dissonance

Eat me Eva!

SCOTTISH

She's half Sephardic and half Ashkenazi you filthy goy

She's beautiful, quirky, big tits, blue eyes, dark hair.

MOTHERFUCKER

How do they do it?

>Her father is of Swedish, Breton, and French descent. Her mother was born in Algeria, of Sephardi Jewish background (considered to be Pied-Noir), with roots in Birkhadem, and Eva has described herself as Jewish; “a secular Jew who never attended synagogue as a girl”.
no she's not

also I'll never forget that when that fashion designer started drunkenly ranting about gassing kikes a Jew bitch dog like HERSHLAG was kvetching hard while Eva defended him, saying essentially "oh he was just a bit drunk no biggie".

ah eva is so perfect I would cum in her every hour of every day

Good for Hershlag to stand up for her people.

Someone post her twin sister, poor thing.

wait post sauce on that fashion designer thing

magic

one of the few actually talented actresses, sexy voice, contract clause that she must show her tits.

whats not to love?

nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion/charlize-theron-eva-green-support-john-galliano-dior-designer-fired-anti-semitic-rant-article-1.126620

>Green ... described Galliano as being "extremely fragile, a very sensitive, creative person with a great sense of humor,”
>"He's very shy. I adore him. It's been very brutal and I really ... I just wish he could go back in time and for it not to happen,” she said. "I don't think he's anti-Semitic. I'm Jewish. I don't think he has anything against the Jews. I think it's more that he was probably a bit drunk."

>Others have not been so forgiving. ... Just days after the video surfaced, Natalie HERSHLAG issued a statement saying she was "deeply shocked and disgusted by the video" and "would not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way."
what a generic fucking kike kvetch response no less god I hate that cunt

eva on the other hand is talented and divine

fucking HOW

Dutch Powers