Movies Sup Forums tricked you into watching

Dropped this piece of shit the second 99 Luftballons started playing.

BUNp

why? it's a great song

t. Pleb

but its topical you dip

t. Another pleb

it's a wonderful song

embarrassing

its a song about a mistake causing world war 3. it doesn't fit with the movie at all.

Unless you're the type of moron who thinks snyder is a 4D chessmaster and he's being subtle in attempting to hint his altered ending instantly results in world war 3.

>hellboy
Del taco is so stupid he didn't even understand the source material . Did he even read the fucking comics?

What a piece of fucking trash.

Agreed
Pleb
Crayon eaters

you keep posting this as if the more times you repeat your shitposting, the more it becomes real

boring as hell

comedy gold, how can you not like it

more likely he's posting for what you just gave him.

I've been more pissed recently about movies Sup Forums tricked me into not watching, because I was still trusting it to be biased/stupid.

Kinda sad to realize Sup Forums had just about taken over as early as 2009.

I’ve been on Sup Forums for a long time. It’s always had its fair share of racist. You must be new.

It’s reddit

Did you miss the entire point of the movie? I didn’t even like the song’s inclusion in the movie, but really man

>t. missed the point of a superhero movie

Not him but The inclusion is shit no matter how much it “””””””””fits”””””””””. I’m not a fanboy of the comics by any stretch of the imagination but this song and others included in the film ruin the serious tone of the graphic novel. Snyder’s a hack.

precious came out in 2009.

>Sup Forums
>2009

b8

>implying he's wrong
Hellboy isn't an urban fantasy / action character
>bbbbbbut based Del toro and Ron pearlman
Honestly grow up. He took a huge piss on the source material

Sup Forums was racist before Sup Forums. Again you must be new.

You, of course, realize the only person who has said r*cist so far is you, right?

This. Hellboy is supernatural mystery, B.P.R.D. the one that’s supernatural action stuff

getting (you)s is a lot like how you get sex. The harder you look like you're trying the less you'll get.

I don’t read comics or watch capeshit because I’m not a manchilet. Care to explain to someone who doesn’t really care but is slightly curious what’s so wrong about hellboy adaptation? I’ve never seen or read the shit.

>people totally ruled by their biases didn't exist before Sup Forums
>they weren't on the internet/Sup Forums before Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
>2009
New faggot

>he thinks graphic novels and comics are for manchildren
You’re confused, that’s just marvel and DC. Lots of yuropean stuff and hellboy has always been aimed at adults
Basically, Hellboy has a bit too much punching and not enough mystery solving. But by no means would I call it a bad adaptation

even worse than he uses koyaanisqatsi music, snyder is a hack. worse than tarantino

DUDE... same. Not even meme'ing

A Field In England
I only liked one scene

You’re right. And I did enjoy Watchmen and From Hell but I read those as a teen. Sorry for calling you a man child.

@95569993
I bet you wanted this precious (You) but you won't get it thanks for your though bby ;)

I agree with you 100%. That was the first and last time I watched anything because of Sup Forums. There's nothing worse than pretentious capeshit, Marvel Quiptastic Universe is popular because they're aware no one over 12 would take capeshit serious.

There are a lot of people over the age of 12 who take capeshit seriously.

>my chemical romance covers Bob Dylan
Snyderfags will defend this

>its a song about a mistake causing world war 3. it doesn't fit with the movie at all.
Are you fucking serious?

Are you?

what a piece of shit honestly

that's every tartar film.

This is a meme I’m glad I fell for.

>Dropped this piece of shit the second 99 Luftballons started playing.
You did good, OP.
The soundtrack selection is by far the most offensive aspect of Watchmen. They blew a ton of money licensing the most mainstream garbage "Do ya remember this one? DO YA REMEMBER THIS ONE?" music tracks. They didn't even license the right version of All Along the Watchtower.
Watchmen could go from a 6/10 to 8/10 if they'd just used a Zimmer-esque score.

Watchmen shouldn't be a movie. I don't know how the HBO one will go, but it needed a miniseries

>comedy gold
there was nothing funny about it wtf did you watch

this is another case of american humor i guess, didn't find the Big Lebowski funny either

ya know snyder praise is bait, right?

>I don't know how the HBO one will go
>Damon Lindelof

You should know exactly how it'll go.

We're finally going to find out what the comedian's tattoos mean!

You’re just a brainlet

Haha no

>its a song about a mistake causing world war 3. it doesn't fit with the movie at all.

If there was a version without the licensed songs I’d give it a go.

Sup Forums is just a /new/ /n/ame for an old thing.

Faggot

DOG shit

>DONT MAKE FUN OF DEL TORO"S BASED HELLBOYYYYYY

calm down, spazz. We are getting a new hellboy movie. Maybe the director actually read the comics instead of making a Young Adult paranormal romance movie

I think Del Toro read the movies, but when he made the first movie, the comic was very at the start, and he got many things wrong, wasn't it? I remember reading commentaries of/about Del Toro at the end of the chapters/volumes even before the first movie.

You made the right choice, OP. The overuse of licensed music is just one of many Snyder trademarks this movie's filled with, but it's by far the most annoying imo.

You don't seem very literate.

I don't get Sup Forums. Every so often you guys show the autismos at Sup Forums up by defending objectively good capeshit like Burton's Batman movies and giving well thought out answers as to why they're good, but then you defend Snyder's abortions to the death and act like the mountains of flaws his movies are filled with don't weigh the movie down.

Like Watchmen. I'll agree it's not nearly as bad as some of his newer stuff, but don't act like the gratuitous slow-mo, over-dependence on licensed songs in every fucking scene, and complete fetishization of violence doesn't weigh it down.

And I'm of the mind that Watchmen CAN be adapted to film or at the very least TV. But going with Snyder was a horrible call.

>damon lindelof

horrible calls seem to be par for watchmen

t. brainlet