If Trump wins, what stocks should we buy or sell?

If Trump wins, what stocks should we buy or sell?

Sell anything that manufacturers overseas and buy anything domestic
Muh 35% tariff

muh gold

Sudocrem

this

protip: do whatever soros tells you

t. made 30k last year day trading on the side

They'll try to spin a crash on Trump, even before he's in office.

The Fed is going to fuck every thing up with an interest rate increase through Obama's shitty economy. Again, Republicans will be blamed.

If you wait until after it happens, it will be too late to escape.

Don't invest in Mexico or China
Invest in Gold or Silver, either they will lose minimal value if Trump does well, but if economy crumbles they will increase by 50%+ domestically.

invest in rope, hardware stores, and firearms manufacturers

Stocks will crash so get your money out now. Then slowly put it back in. Trump is pro steel. So look into a diverse steel portfolio. Keep an eye out for emerging technologies.

Mexicans are going to shit....

>made 30k last year day trading on the side

Is that like $10 USD?

Hes pro american manufacturing, so really any american manufacturing companies should boom

Should've boughten gold months ago

>Should've boughten gold months ago
It dropped big league a few weeks ago because of muh strong dollar

buy everything, don't sell anything

just look at brexit, all the big funds and such have already sold, only memeing retail investors will sell which causes a short-term dip and then everyone will buy again

Invest in domestic concrete and steel
Be cautious becuse the fed is going to tank the economy soon as trump wins

Concrete and razor wire companies.

sell everything and short the market, obviously

market and economy is going to tank, and tank hard

Gonna sell my gold when it goes up and buy a bunch of stocks that go down. Then when it bounces back, sell the stocks and buy muh gold again.

>Hes pro american manufacturing, so really any american manufacturing companies should boom
lmao you actually believe this

i wonder who could be behind this post

Silver shot up a dollar in the last day. Investors are unsure so expect a huge pullout of stock market soon. It will crash when Donald gets in office. Will dead cat bounce though.

>protip: do whatever soros tells you
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

SELL OIL, BUY CONCRETE!

he's not going to win so it doesn't matter but the S&P is tracking alongside clintons polling percentages.

yes, the stock market and economy are going to tank. it will be just like brexit.

I've been holding inverse market ETFs since late September, MFI for SPY has been declining since brexit.

TLDR: SPXS, VIX ETFs,

Sell apple.

Its closed source NSA honeypot hardware anyway.

He isn't lying, big money does not like uncertainty, and remember, most banks are pricing in Hillary's win, especially the ones who have donated big. We're talking a Brexit-type effect on the market

sell your AAPL, MSFT, GOOG stocks, BUY BUY BUY anything to do with clean coal, car manufacturers, etc.

sell stocks from CHYNA
buy american steel stocks

>it will be just like brexit.
so literally nothing

buy the fucking dip

Construction related companies

DOW is down 100 points today.

Markets have recovered since Brexit.

Do you seriously not understand what kind of leverage the FED has right now over the US economy?
We're in a giant debt bubble due to stupidly low interest rates.

yes goy it's all crashing down... any time now

brexit killed the sterling pound and volatility went through the roof globally

Sell everything. Wait for crash. Let it bottom out (The bottom is always lower than everyone thinks). Then buy.

>t. made 30k last year day trading on the side

Like any market advice is relevant to day trading, or does Soros offer advice on technicals now?
A fucking leaf.

I think the leaf is talking long term, Soros invested quite a bit in Gold if I remember correctly.

Yes, central banks have been purchasing equity assests and inflating their value with near zero interest rate policy. I'm a research assistant at an economic institution (inb4 role-playing) and I'm actually studying the relation between deflation and recession. (Deflation=dollar strength)

I just bought 90 shares of oil stock. The company looks promising, the first oil/natural gas company to have an IPO in two years.

check the valuation again in euros, or USD.

british equities lost significant REAL value

What do you think's going to happen to the stock market if Trump wins?

Nothing?

Do you think (((wall street))) and (((the market))) is going to be happy with it and the market will go on as if nothing happened?

>i wonder who could be behind this post
It's not jewish to anticipate how things could go if Trump wins.

sell gun stocks before election day if you think trump wins, vice versa for hillary

The DOW drops every time Trump is perceived to do better. Uncertainty generally causes markets to drop and Hillary is seen as much more predictable than Trump. Both candidates are likely to boost the economy more than Obama but in different ways.

If Trump is elected the market is likely to follow a similar dip to brexit. If Hillary is elected the market will likely jump up and then gradually fall into February

"Money is GOLD, & nothing else"
Everything else is sham accounting on paper
Watch Gold skyrocket after Trump wins

Granted, but day trading exploits are meaningless if he's trying to establish some credibility for his long term investment acumen.

Soros is also short the market with SPY puts, 4M shares worth. Wonder what he's hedging against.

Don't buy stocks. Research corporate bonds.

For those who are financially literate, look at how money flow has declined over the last 3 months. This is like when the tide pulls all the way out before a tsunami.

concrete, lumber, cause he is gonna want to build something.

This thread has been ghosted due to potential financial terrorism.

Gage'd

Remember to always report threads that are illegal.

what company is this?
sounds like a decent buy

Why do you keep posting a confirmed agent of Saud?

Buy Home Depot. They have already sponsored the wall.

>hedge fund brah here
Buy literally everything after the initial dip when he is elected. Also, if you construct an optimal portfolio under conditions of the lehman default, brexit, and trump uncertainty, the telecom sector always out performs. thank me later

I hate Clinton but I think Huma Abedin is kind hot, not gonna lie.

tides gonna keep on backing out as the BOG gets replaced with non keynsians. we in for a rocky few years while we ween this country off cheap goverment money

Buy COSI
I have over 10,000 shares of it.
it's gonna go to the moon

yeah she is cute :)

Smells like /r/wsb

Saud was certain that Clinton would not be able to resist her either.

Fuck off, /biz/ I wasted $100 on TrumpCoin bullshit. Fuck you

this

If you haven't already divested yourself of large cap and foreign you'd better fucking start now. US small and mid cap should be safe for the medium term.

invest in concrete

Translation: The Jews are printing money non-stop and using it to steal everything that has a price tag

everything I learned about the stock market I got from nes.

>boughten

American education.

>buying bonds in such a high volatility environment.
This only sounds like a good idea if you're sitting on a few million and want to minimize risk.

Atm I'm looking to buy into Ford due to the decent P/E and dividends. Will probably throw 10k at it Friday for a swing trade (I usually hold 6 months to a year depending)

This guy gets it

>cut net worth in half on Trump coin

>Buy literally everything after the initial dip when he is elected.
this

you guys are so naive if you think it will just keep going down and down

Just to show how retarded I am - would a small (0.5-0.8) long-term deflation help the U.S? The dollar has lost a fuckton of value since the 80s, wouldn't it be good to regain some of that?

>Così, based in Boston, Massachusetts, is a fast-casual restaurant chain that is known for its homemade flatbread.

She is absolutely gorgeous.

Not just Jews, but central banks around the world. ECB has been buying corporate bonds. I do not see how anyone can not be disturbed by this

GUNS
U
N
S

Cat stocks will probably rise when we start building that wall.

She looks like a skeleton tbqh

HEHE ITS HAPPENING

Sell everything you have right now.
As soon as the he is elected and all the stock drop follow this user advice.

Listen up faggots, Trump coin is gonna go to the moon when Trump wins.

wtf is wrong with her chest

Holiday Inn

>t. made 30k last year day trading on the side
Great advice Justin.

Everyone will be expecting another Brexit response so do the opposite of what happened there. Buy manufacturing stocks NOW before they skyrocket when hes elected (they plummeted after Brexit).

Everyone is expecting the same uncertainty of Brexit, so will reverse the effects. You have to do the reverse of the reverse of the effects to win $$$.

It's called Extraction Oil & Gas, the ticket is XOG.

They opened up at 15.00 a share, now it's hovering around 21/22. Still a lot of room to grow. Wish I could have bought in sooner.

I just need to stop worrying about the day to day ups and downs, since I'm planning on keeping it long term

Deflation helps a two kinds of people that I'm aware of:
1) people who sit on large amounts of cash, e.g. drug dealers
2) people who make loans, e.g. bankers or bondholders

>not buying stock in Trump Guns™
baka

Those are called boobs. They exist on actual women and not on traps.

What about retirement? Also, wouldn't that help the average Joe, considering wages have been stagnant for quite awhile now?

>Trump wins

totally a trap

Buy:
Silver (also a meme)
Natural Gas
Foreign mining companies (eastern european)

Short:
Oil
Gold

>buy silver
>short gold
???

The average Joe has more in debt than he earns, so no, he'll be paying back his shitty credit card debt and mortgage with more valuable dollars. People with debt win with inflation (provided the inflation was not foreseen by the bank and incorporated into the interest rate correctly).

People without debt likely won't care one way or the other about deflation, though *usually* deflation is accompanied by a decrease in investment.

The problem is that there is no conventional monetary policy that can control deflation, unless you begin the discussion of zero-interest rate policy (ZIRP) or negative interest rate policy (NIRP). However, Janet Yellen says she will never institute these policies in the United States.

Also don't buy a stock which you heard were doing good. Chances are you are already too late to make any profit off of it.
Do research for each investment.