This A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee approached this married A list mostly movie...

>This A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee approached this married A list mostly movie director during the ceremony, backstage. She seemed a little "off", but was very pleasant. Without any small talk, she was almost hovering over him, gently stroking his arm. She said she really wants to work with him, and would be MORE THAN HAPPY to meet with him anytime…anywhere, to discuss it. She's just such a big fan of his work she said, and knows that "working under (him)" would be a experience for them both. "I'm fearless in my acting, and there is NOTHING I won't try. Nothing", she said softly. After clearing his throat, the director said that his next project was very similar to one she's already done and so she'd likely not want to repeat it. (Which is total b.s. but thought it would deter her). Contrary, she said. "I could do that in my sleep. You're welcome to watch me sleep if you want." She laughed, and asked him to please call or message her – not her agent. He said he'd think about it, excused himself quickly, and tried not to explode laughing. She's subtle. Real subtle.
>Director: Guillermo del Toro (next movie "Nightmare Alley" - A corrupt con-man teams up with a female psychiatrist to trick people into giving them money.)
>Actress: Jennifer Lawrence

wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake. Del Toro's next movie isn't announced and he got divorced last year.

I forgot this copypasta

Total bullshit.

They told all those fucking lies about Gretchen Mol over the years. She had no reason to deny them now, but came out saying what fucking bullshit had one typical site been writing about her all the years.

Can someone explain this meme

based jlaw slut

the real story of the evening

>Total bullshit.

Like fuck it is. JL is most casting-couched newcomer in Hollywood. Why the fuck do you think Weinstein bullied the academy into giving her an Oscar?

It wasn't her, it was "Gail"

that's a spicy meatball

nypost.com/2012/04/01/how-crazy-days-and-nights-fooled-hollywood/

This is an article from 2012 claiming the entire site is a sham. Who the fuck is "Himmmm" supposed to be anyways? Judging from the blinds it has to be someone who has been actively working since the 80s at least. Sounds like a big crock of shit to me.

w-wow what a great audience!

big, if true.

are any of these ever true?

Daily reminder that the crutches in these two pictures are identical in size.

The accepted theory is that its RDJ or someone relaying what RDJ tells them.

This is bullshit but I choose to believe it

Fuck, meant to reply to

Who this?

I don't doubt that JLaw is a whore but you're saying that a bystander heard this whole conversation?

So there are some kind of slots in the floor right?

MK Ultra

whoa, wtf did she jlaw to her face there?

Red Sparrow is turning out to be the flop of the year and she is desparate, DESPARATE, to attach herself to anyone whose star is not plumetting.
Combination of that, the #MeToo bullshit, and being retarded altogether are putting an end to Jlaw's career. She's really got nothing left except x-men and they're going to reboot that anyway.

>Hollywood is real

Fuck off

>waaa i lost daddy weinstein be my daddy now del taco

She'll end as a wairtress at her 30s

put these two in a dreamworks vehicle

>be ugly fatfuck nerd
>win Oscar for degenerate fetish movie
>have Hollywood sluts begging to suck his cock
>deny them

is there ANYTHING he can't do?

Method acting is just MK Ultraing yourself desu

A third Hellboy movie.
Pacific Rim sequel.
Silent Hills.
At The mountains of Madness.

It all hurts so much

Yes. Show me more of the robot woman.

Now he can

what am i looking at here

>Tradition was broken last night at the Academy Awards when Casey Affleck declined to present the Best Actress category and was replaced by the female duo of Oscar-winners, Jennifer Lawrence and Jodie Foster. One A list actor was furious about change, lamenting Hollywood and the Academy for pressuring Casey to stand down and trying to present a "feminist agenda". ‘Now they’re all fucking feminist heros,’ a source quotes the actor as saying. ‘They were the fucking people that knew about that bastard [Weinstein] and still supported him.’
>Gary Oldman

Absolutely based.

not be an anti-trump liberal faggot?
He's fucking white, fled his anti-white subhuman filled shithole to live in the USA, and yet he supports all the same agenda that ruined South America

yeah, no

Out of those the only one he might still have a chance to do is the Lovecraft one, the rest are completely out of his hands.

>anyone involved w/ the Oscars is based

yeah, no

Mexico is in no way anti-white

lmao so mad