Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F82WE69T1zU
youtube.com/watch?v=3jwtenNl77w
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A
southpark.cc.com/clips/152367/a-whole-lot-worse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ourgoy

When is the next season of The Orville?

The only host in recent memory who wasn't there to suck the dicks of everyone in attendance. Sure it was a little edgier, but poking fun at people who are up for prestigious awards serves to humanize them and makes them look better in the end.

His Lincoln joke was hilarious, too.

I wish he died in 9/11

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=F82WE69T1zU

Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, and Karl Pilkington for next year's Oscars hosts. Will eagerly watch regardless of what is nominated.

Holy fuck...
youtube.com/watch?v=3jwtenNl77w

>roasted the president
>missed 9/11 flight because drunk
>shitposts with his stupid cartoon for big bucks
>gets famous actors to do silly stuff
>makes a western just for a back to the future reference

litterally our guy

>Warwick Davis presents Best Short Film

They wouldn't dare have Ricky host the academy awards sicne he would make fun of all the virtue signalling celebrities. They want the Oscars to be a political rally for the left with "important issues" on the forefront. You can only make fun of republicans and the moviegoer peasants

Twice the host Kimmel was and its not even his job

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A

Best liberal/leftist

It's crazy because he's doing so well and South Park has gone into the toilet to pander.

it truly was a different time

Gervais is just an asshole. He's occasionally funny, but you get the feeling it's not coming from a place of jest when he makes fun of people.

That's why we want him to host. These fucking virtue signalling Hollywood stars deserve to be savagely roasted so that they think twice before embarrasing themselves by preaching on stage

>sp guy is uironically my wife's son

>South Park has gone into the toilet to pander.
haven't kept up with the last few seasons, what happened to them?

>haven't kept up with the last few seasons, what happened to them?
They killed Trump thinking he wouldn't win, so then when he did start winning they made Garrison Trump and made an episode for post election that based on Hillary winning because of course she is going to win. Well that episode was pure dogshit and it hasn't recovered. It's unwatchable at this point. It's literally all Trump shit.

>makes fun of seeing every Hollywood actress's boobs except J-Law who celebrates

>multiple pics of J-Law's boobs are then leaked to millions all over the world

methinks someone (Meryl Streep) didn't like her cocky attitude and gave the order to take her down a few pegs...

>made an episode for post election that based on Hillary winning
That must've been weird.

Fucking lost it.

They killed Canadian Trump. Garrison was always a stand in for the real Trump

Oh the delicious irony of it all!

Niggas should just stick to the graphic comedic violence and exaggerated boys being boys adventures and leave the social commentary to the adults. Whenever they try to comment on current political events it gives off like Reason Magazine levels of libertarian cringe.

Now Jennifer Lawrence is showing her boobs on film in hopes of reviving her career like all the other actresses before her kek!!!

it is a downward spiral from there, it happens to most actresses.

Emma watson will be next

>knew about 9/11
>knew about weinstein
what else does seth know?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT hahahaha

Nice

These bitches faces when he started naming each and every big shot hoe in there, seth mcfarlane achieved my respect, i mean wtf i hate him slightly less now.

Hes not a leftist, he just a liberal.

Pls dubs work your magic

he's our insider

>/our guy/
>also an in the closet homosexual
Sounds about right.

Fantastic

xd

Why on earth would they kill off Trump not knowing for sure he would win or not? Couldn't they just bring him back anyway and make a robot canadian? It would solve the Garrison Trump problem.

Holy fuck this wasn't even that long ago, what the fuck happened, their faces are the best

I don't even like him that much and he was much much much much much better than fucking Kimmel

I picked the wrong year to not watch the Oscars..shit

We've peaked as a society

epic

Remember when he called out Weinstein for being a perv years before the Hollywood? Spacey? Brett Ratner? New York Jews?

>that guy at :12

this. Without somebody like him the oscars are exposed as the vanity project they really are

You do know that was staged right?

You sure user? People seems to be upset at his hosting that year.

Unfortunately, not until November at the soonest

yfw he says what we haven't seen JLaw boobs at all and she is like smug about it literally less than a year before all her shit leaked

if this was done in 2018 Twitter would DDoS from the sheer amount of butthurt

Comedy Central apparently forgot that it's only a roast if it's good-natured. Otherwise it's just a serious of insults that makes the audience feel awkward.

The only thing staged about that was that certain big name actresses were probably told ahead of time and others weren't. Which is why we don't see Meryl Streep's reaction, among others.

>Drumph is actually laughing at the jokes

DUDE FUCK MEL GIBSON AMIRITE

What?...

just watch any clip of Gervais when he hosted the golden globes

I like Seth Mcfarlane, I really do.

Its a shame Sup Forums utterly hates him

>spelling error

>not immediately understanding it's staged
I don't even know how to feel about never being this stupid. Maybe life would be easier if I was.

the women in that webm and all the cucks lmao, specially the old lady in the back

>d-don't make fun of people I like!

Just let Ricky Gervais host and be done with it.

>Its a shame Sup Forums utterly hates him

being this new.

Bro... was this the first roast you've seen? Jeus fucking Christ

not him but yes, are you really surprised people don't waste their time watching garbage shows like that? do you watch ellen DeGeneres too?

>What is the N.Y Friars Club.

Maybe some people don't but comedy fans do. It's a tradition going back to the 50's. And no I don't watch Ellen, but I know she likes to dance: more than you know about roasts.

It was the last one I've seen, you cock juggling faggot.

Most of those weren't that bad. The Snoop Dog one and the cancer one were both fucking dreadful though.

I think he experimented in college at most and that was probably with like a tranny so he could maintain his straightness.

all I know is she is a lesbian
>that shit is considered comedy
lmao

>The Snoop Dog one and the cancer one were both fucking dreadful though.
More dreadful """roasts""": Justin Bieber, James Franco, Charlie Sheen, Donald Trump, David Hasselhoff, Flavor Flav and Pamela Anderson.

He warned America about Hollywood and no one listened.

the last roast that wasn't hard to watch was the bob saget one

Jimmy Kimmel telling me what a shitty person I am was so much better than this.

What else did Seth leak? There was that episode of American dad that was like 3 days before the Boston marathon bombing
>well you better call the bomb squad because we’re going to have TWO blasts!

He's so articulate, really impressive.

Seth narrowly avoided getting on American Airlines flight 11, which crashed into the North WTC on 9/11.

Seth Macfarlane is too talented for this world

We haven't seen Jennifer Lawrence's boobs at all

OH SETH, IF YOU ONLY KNEW

>Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Dom Rickles, Dangerfield, Dice
>Not comedians
like i said, wtf do you know about comedy

what does it take to be a comedian?

This was the first time I watched the oscars in its entirety. It never got better than this.

This was 2013, and there was significant backlash against that segment and a lot of shit he did at that particular Oscars. SJWs and shit were already in full swing by 2013, though admittedly he probably would have been shot outside the building if this had happened this year.

Mostly, jokes. The kind they tell at roasts.

'member when liberal actually meant liberal
What's the deal with all the authoritarian "liberals"

>The kind they tell at roasts.
cringe

so to be a comedian you have to be as unfunny as possible? Gotcha

I think I have met plenty of comedians

Larry King is the only one who did it right

next year

Fucking THIS.
Compare early South Park to current shit. Their writers have become Rosie O'Donnell.
southpark.cc.com/clips/152367/a-whole-lot-worse

Yeah, I recall my SJW friends back then where insufferable.

Most of them now I think about I don't talk to anymore.

How's grandma able to astral project her face like that?

It's just a testament to how little fucks Seth gives.

>Emma watson will be next
no thanks

>5 years ago
Goddamn, time is a bitch