"You can do it man. You can run 100 miles a day. Only your mind be holding you back."

>"You can do it man. You can run 100 miles a day. Only your mind be holding you back."

Thoughts on that guy and episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Goggins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hes got a fucking ego thats for sure

What's wrong with his nose?

>You can run 100 miles a day. Only your mind be holding you back.
I don't remember seeing him run any Olympic marathons. Was his mind holding him back?

link?

i believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky

The best ultramarathon runners have done over 100 miles in 12 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Goggins

He is an inspiration and that has been the best podcasts Rogan has had in months

he's black raimianon, jesus

this

100 miles? pfft. I ran 200 on my LIGHT days. open your mind, faggot

>He completed 4,025 pull-ups in 17 hours, and set a new world record. It was his third attempt at breaking the record
this sounds like a really bad idea.

Maybe if your shins and feet are trained for it. You can't will your body to marathon if you sit on your ass all day.

You certainly can't but I appreciate the sentiment.

>You certainly can't
not with that attitude

>implying that alex jones screaming about aliens on phobos and physic vampires wasn't kino

*psychic
I can't spell those weird p words

That podcast is over a year old

Alex Jones is controlled opposition to discredit "conspiracy theories." Because some of them are very real and dangerous.

>"alright breath in, now breath out."

>"thats it joe, you're ready to climb mount Everest."

Pretty disturbing episode. The guy basically gets fulfillment from torturing himself. Him talking about running so much that his feet were broken and he was shitting himself and pissing blood was perplexing and his inability to speak in a moderate, coherent, and calm way indicates to me that he has some kind of issue with adrenaline control.

>unironically say hellweek is fucking stupid
glad someone has

>implying that years aren't composed of months

This

Also this. The Alex Jones episode was the greatest podcast of all time. Hope Joe brings him back on.

>Implying my dick isn't compressed into your wife's snatch

isn't that the point? that the the alex jones interview came out at least 12 months ago, so this has been the best one potentially since then?

>implying that i have a wife
I thought it said "year" not months. I can't read or spell.

I liked the Guy Ritchie one last year. they got on so well it felt like there were gonna fuck

I don't see Joe getting Alex to smoke weed again and that's really what caused shit to go completely off the rails and become hilarious.

>people where calling me nigger all my life so i just went out and lost 100 pounds in 2 months

He did it
Not get off your fat ass and start shedding the weight you nigger

wasn't guy ritchie on for like 20 min

The guy's REALLY fucked up, he admits as much. Might be a bit more sane now that he isn't full retard running his body to literal death but he shouldn't be an inspiration to anybody. Getting your mind to the point where you're willing to focus solely on one thing at all times and sacrificing 90% of your body just to try and excel at one thing is a terrible and suicidal way to live, not to mention abject suffering,

it was about 90 minutes
much better than other celebrity ones except for Hetfield

I really liked the podcast. I watched it the whole way through and I am not a regular of that show.

It was motivating for a short time but I am still left wondering how to best spend my time and so on so it didn't do much.

Well what he said was true because he did it

with enough effort and determination you probably can .

Alex and Joe Bravo reconfigured time and space making all points converge in the now. Pointy nose pull up man DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST!