Why? No honestly tell me why, why would you ask ME to leave but not them? Because I'm fat...

>Why? No honestly tell me why, why would you ask ME to leave but not them? Because I'm fat? You think just because you are attractive it gives you the right to bully people on television? Nobody asked you about your sexual fantasies here, nobody cares, so why would you say that? And don't tell me you were trying to be funny because we all know french people are shit at humour. So you had to do it with the sole purpose of telling everyone how disgusting you think I am. This is plain rude and disrespectful. Fuck you.

>leaves the studio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=771omE_ZJ78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only you put as much thought and energy into exercise as you did into this response

WE NEED MORE TIME

WE CAN'T WIN

/thread

>That. You'd leave just like that.

>Starts crying

Why did he change his last name?

>I would leave, and I would wait outside by the door. I sit on the ground and hear your screams and their groans of pleasure. I know they're my friends and I wish the best for them, but how could they do it? I will sit there and think about it. I would reflect to the sounds of meat slapping on the other side of the wall for hours on end, until the sun rises and until it passes mid sky. I would brood and scheme, fantasize and plan. Then they would leave and leave you there, used and sweaty. Covered in semen, passed out on the bed, breathing heavily and red from spanking and blushing. The smell is strong and I get a good chest full of it, it drives me nuts for a second and I lose my balance and almost fall down.
>They would get out and we would stand in the hallway and exchange a little banter, but for a few seconds I just stop and stare at your naked, shiny body, spread eagle on the mattress. Brad pulls Leo away and gives me knowing wink before leaving. He knows his time is due, and he must not interfere with nature. My friend knows me like no one else, he accepts me the way I am and knows it's time to do my job.
>I close the door and walk to the end to the bed. I just look at you. I don't know how much time passed, but I was there until my vision played tricks on me, trying to do what it was used to, but there was no movement to track. It was like meditation. Did you know there are almost 6 liters of blood in the human body?you could lose a lot of that and still remain conscious and kicking. In fact, you can survive with only a third of that for days. Are you curious as to how I know this? Well I am a curious man. Even since I was a child I liked investigating things.. you know, experimenting. One of my particular fascinations was looking inside of things. I liked to open things up and see how they worked, see how everything came together inside of them. Not always were those things inanimate, mind you. I'll show you what fat really looks like you frog bitch.

>M O R E T I M E
O
R
E

T
I
M
E

How is she always first post too???????

>A fantasy for sure all right, as all would leave you there in the room. I've had Pitt's table scraps before and you aren't even in their league, let alone his.

Is parts of this copied from somewhere else and lightly changed?

Try to make a comeback for this you literally can't.
>b-buh Jonah has to get another man to defend him!
Yes, but Jonah plays a fat and shy loser in all his movies, and he is one in real life. Its no surprise that Miles has to step in and BTFO ornella.

This is nice and all but Miles let him take it like a bitch and there’s nothing you do to change that.

youtube.com/watch?v=771omE_ZJ78

>offer him a subway gift card
>all is forgiven

could someone link me the original video

So what happened here?

>*audience laughs*
Stacy cant be btfo

this. miles is a fucking turd for not defending Jonah.

Because of samefagging

she's so sexy dominating him like that. I would murder jonah with a club if it would get me a chance to drink her warm urine.

Dead meme

GOD DAMN IT

t. Jonah

OP samefags, we lose before it even begins

Beta af get lost with this weak shit. The 24 replies in your little screencap told you the same thing already.

WE CANT WIN

Kek

>you will die one day, and before you go you will regret the words you shared today

The only things you like opening are bags from McDonald's

I love her smile

At least I'm not dying from heart disease

this is how we win

does anyone have the brap response?

Yeah, and Id go have a threesome with two actually hot french actresses who arent weather ladies.

BOOM
WE WON LADS

There's literally nothing Jonah could have done. If he got butthurt and made a scene, she would make fun of him for being an "overreacting American." If he tried to play it cool, he would have failed because he's fatty Jonah Hill. Even doing something whacky like agreeing with her would make him look like a self-deprecating loser. No chance man.

You do mean "sandwiches" instead of "actresses" right?

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

Do as you will, for tomorrow I might be dead, but you'll still be fat.

Even if Jonah had a quick, witty response, it'd just fall apart through the language barrier.
There really is no solution to this puzzle.

He makes a passive agressive joke back that insults her good. That's what he does.

Based Ornella