What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Their formula was ok at the beginning, but became exhaustive at the end.

I don’t have high expectations, so I enjoy it. I don’t get too caught up in the bullshit like you.

I personally think that something doesn't feel right about the new format. Maybe its just too scripted?

Top Gear's strongest episodes were it's specials. Polar, Botswana and Vietnam are god tier. But both the Namibia and Mozambique specials fell a bit flat for me.

Maybe it's just run its course?

Also as a side request, can anyone R34 Top Gear?

They voted remain

Show was better when they had more moderately priced car reviews and specials that focused on cars within the reach of the average buyer.

The supercar stuff is great but when it's nothing but super cars 24/7 it gets old.

I think the problem is they are clearly getting older. The Burma two part episode looked like it took something out of them, and I have doubts they have the stamina to do another two part series. They also transparently 'reviewed' the new Tesla without saying anything negative for fear of a lawsuit. I love the old Top Gear, and I still hope this show will improve, but I'm worried they are just getting tired. Hammond getting into another crash may have led to higher insurance premiums, which may also have an effect on what they actually do on the episodes.

>can anyone R34 Top Gear?
off yourself

This season was great, what are you bitching about? The finale was shit but, the ending was good. Just be grateful they're still working together.

nigger go watch fucking american top gear then, every episode was that because they had ZERO BUDGET to insure the fancy sportscars

they literally fucking acted like the Ford Raptor was the biggest shit ever when they got it and History channel kept shilling it in every series

literally Ice Road Truckers which takes place in fucking northern Alaska had a perfectly clean Raptor drive up and pull a trailer out of a ditch while camera angles showed off the car

they also never said a bad word about any car they reviewed, also optimism like a soyboy youtube video game reviewer who wants to keep getting more free stuff

not enough cynicism
same for nu top gear

American top gear is dog shit. I dont' want to see unfair reviews. I want Clarkson to comment on how shitty something is and why it's the worst car in the world.

American Top Gear is awful. That tanner faggot ruined it.

I didn't like the Grand Tour season 1 (jesus christ that military episode) but season 2 was everything I wanted.
Absolute great time the whole time through. I skip ahead in the celebrities sections and a bit of conversation street because I don't give a rat's ass about celebrities and the pre-written joke segments are not really funny to me, but everything else was one point.

I enjoyed it.
When is it continuing?

I just want 3 old men buy £1000 bangers off autotrader, meet at some grey services in Slough and have to do stupid challenges with them.

change the parameters of the car and you've got what everyone wants

Too many super cars. Not enough road trips with shitty older cars they buy on a budget, or funny reviews of consumer cars.

Closest thing there is

Despite being good, I think it has a hard time living up to the 'glory days' of old Top Gear.

Clarkson and May are slowly dying at this point
What the fuck?

This

The specials used to be just that "special" it was so much better when they spent 5 episodes in rainy England and had the last in an exotic one

When every episode is set in some fancy millionaire location it loses its charm

I especially if your a Britfag

The problem with top gear today is that they are too afraid to bash the shitty cars in fear that the manufacturers would stop supplying review cars for the whole brand. This is why they focus on super cars, which are designed to be as close to perfect as they can be. If they were to review reasonable performance cars, like the focus rs, which while fun to drive, have engines that blow up, ford would not give them the GT to review (even though only .01% of viewers could afford one). In the old days of top gear, they didn't give a shit about bashing cars, because they would get their super cars from companies that ONLY make super cars like koensegg

scrap the reviews then. I was never bothered about the car reviews anyway and I'm a car guy

kids generally didn't care and the other people who tuned in for the pantomime didn't care anyway. They wanted last of the summer wine with Montego Estates

Season 2 was an improvement but the season finale disappointed.
I didn’t think I would miss celebrity braincrash but the Jaguar F-Type segment wasn’t any better usually.
I would say drop the celebs but there’s no way Amazon would let that happen so could we at least get some actual drivers to go round the track? Why hasn’t there been two F1 drivers or maybe an F1 driver vs a WRC champion or something?
Really though that’s where the bad ends, and the programs were interesting enough with a couple of misses (Unscripted) and some big hits with me (Lancia v Audi).
End the next season with a better finale and get some F1 drivers or something in the celeb shit and I’ll be happy.