ATTENTION ALL MEN: Fat shaming is not cool. Actually, no, fuck that, fat shaming is downright reprehensible...

ATTENTION ALL MEN: Fat shaming is not cool. Actually, no, fuck that, fat shaming is downright reprehensible. Genetics determine how much weight people have, so maybe before you criticize women for having a few extra pounds on them you can take time and reflect on the double standard that you apply to women.

Let me repeat that.

Reflect on the double standard you apply to women.

Men are just as fat as women and yet you don't see women shaming and ridiculing men for their weight. Yet Donald Trump ridicules women who aren't even overweight!

Y'all need to straighten out. If not, have fun being a virgin, because us women are THROUGH with your shit.

/rant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVTrJ_v1Qfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go home fatty

Count calories and tell me how those genetics work.

Source: Lost over 100 pounds by counting calories, taking up running, and discarding lardassery in favor of badassery.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVTrJ_v1Qfw

Go eat a twinkie you frumpy hog

I miss fat shaming friday's

Why "attention men"? Women fat shame as well.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Please remove yourself and take your sexist bigotry elsewhere.

Amy Schumer is fat, ugly, and obnoxious.

Fat people are just pissed off they have no sexual marketplace value and are too lazy to do anything about it.

>Genetics determine how much weight people have

Stopped reading there...

Go home fatty, you're drunk on cheeseburgers.

>obviously bait thread
>serious replies
Every time. What is the average IQ on Sup Forums I wonder? It can't possibly be over 100

>genetics alone determine weight
>genetics have nothing to do with IQ

liberals confirmed retarded for the 67309268th time

Lost 110 by the same method, was 260.

Fuck all fat people.

>you don't see women shaming and ridiculing men for their weight

No, they ridicule them for their height. Which actually can't be changed, at all. Even the very few amount of people that are genetically American can still not be overweight.

If you didn't make excuses for your obesity ("muh genetics") and using that energy productively by eating healthy and exercising and you wouldn't be such a fat cow.

Fuck Clinton and fuck fat people

You're on the wrong forum. You have to go back you fat spic.

Stop. I know plenty of plus-size women who are easily some of the most badass -people-(read: that includes women AND men) that I know.

Is it really that hard to get past looks/your initial reaction to someone without even getting to know them on a personal level?

You're replying too faggot

Fat people need to be euthanized starting with Amy Schumer.

spbp

What it means to live in a civilized society is that one conforms to the norm. If you can't conform, you are removed from society. This is how we've evolved. Give us the power to be racist, sexist, fattist, etc, and we'll make a community with a strong sense of morals. Moral degradation is the product of a lawful society that seeks to protect every person, pet, animal, etc, until the world is in utter tyranny by an immoral government.

Can confirm. Was a lardass but after seeing so many fatties trying to rationalize their fatness, I started counting calories. I've lost 70lbs since I started and an ashamed I ever let myself go like that in the first place.

Go cry somewhere else dipshit, no matter how fat they are women can get laid.
Fat guy's need money or power to do the same.
Everyone knows this, are you 12 years old or just dumbass stupid?

Yeah, because if I'm not attracted to someone, why the fuck would I want to waste my time getting to know what a nice person they are but still think "Man, if only she wasn't fat"

If a woman can't take care of herself, how can I know she will be able to take care of children? How will I know they will be autonomously functioning adults and not just perpetuate an inadequacy?

>le fat genes meme

I work out 5-6 days a week to look good. I had to lose 60 pounds to get there.

Unless you are working out and eating right don't bitch about it.

If someone stinks you let them know so they can fix it. Same thing with fatness.

Genetics play a part. A part. My wifey has carried a 25 pound weight loss for the past 6 years. 15 pounds for me. Hard work. Worth it.

But muh genetics! I guess we should just gain it all back and start shit posts in the chans

Amy (((Schumer))) got angry when a magazine listed her a plus size. this was after she took the photo OP posted.

Fuck you and everyone who looks like you.

>have fun being a virgin

Nice virgin shaming.

And what about manlet shaming? Its the same thing as fat shaming

Right.... that's why man-shaming has been the central focus of the campaign this year..... gotcha.

Fat shaming either makes a person strive to be healthier, or it makes them kill themselves.

Either way, society wins.

>Take photo showing how fat and slutty you are
>make a career of telling jokes about how much of a fat slut you are

Don't call me a fat slut.

Nice b8
Fat shaming is good for society, we shouldn't encourage people to be obese.

Men do it, women do it too. Normal people are disgusted by fatties.

The fat live in comfort now, when things start running dry and life gets tough they will have two options. die or stop being fat

Good job user. Did similar myself last year, and keeping it off by trading good habits for bad ones. Calories are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Not one person can defy the laws of physics.

All the rest of you fatty fucks:
Every pound of fat is 3500 calories your body didn't need. Start counting and figure out where your loss/gain numbers are.

Fuck off and take your bait with you

Sages

>a few extra pounds

a few means three or four. not thirty or forty

Don't want to hear "fatshaming"?
Lose some weight.
Or just stay fat and let nature take its course till you're dead. :)

what?

So genetics hold you down and force the donuts down your throat?

>diabetes
>heart disease
>disfunctions
>motor deficiencies in the worst cases
>overall social expenses for their condition
and the list goes on

They might be great people personally, but why do we have to be blatantly silent about health problems related to obesity, be it genetic or not? Also, if it's genetic, I have one more reason to refuse them as potential partners in order to not pass down the obesity genes, if those exist. The problem is not in obese people themselves, I have no effective power over their decisions, but the problem lies with slogans like "Healthy at every size" and all those who perpetrate this in the media. The whole "response against anorexic women" doesn't hold up, because all you do is promoting models that are both unhealthy for the individuals. So, how is "fat-shaming" even bad? And I am not talking about petty insults like "you fat fuck" or such, I am talking about not promoting, or even better, oppose fatness as a valid lifestyle.

Work in genetics, specialty epigenetics. Can confirm OP is a moron virgin with CTR

Im a fat man and I see women fat shaming me every day actually. I bet women do it more than men

You expect a shit-posting micronesian carpet company to NOT shitpost to a shitpost?

but le drumpf is so fat

Jesus Christ, as if this election weren't fucking surreal enough, your tossing this horseshit on the fucking pile?

Ayyyyy......

>BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

this, also, would

So, we need to somehow get rid of these "fat genes"... I'm onboard.

Can you imagine having kids with this?

>Is it really that hard to get past looks/your initial reaction to someone

You mean, ignore our evolutionary mating attractions and biological behaviors?
It never fails how both feminists and creationists completely deny science. They'll understand peacock tails and baboon asses, but suddenly get stupid over human mating behaviors. Every mammalian and bird species and many insects has mating attractions that drive their reproduction but you fatties pretend science doesn't exist, and think heterosexual males 'shouldn't have biology because it makes fat cows feel bad'.

Nobody desires you. Nobody lusts after you. Nobody wants to mingle body fluids with you. Nobody wants to try to find your pussy in all that lapflap. And that's too bad for you, because that's their biologically evolved mating attractions.
There ARE people who find fat attractive and cant wait to find a fold and fuck it. They are few, but that's your pool to choose from so good luck.

Because you are too lazy to change yourself, you want others to change for you. Liberals, in a nutshell.

>Driving the kids to the supermarket

THISTHISTHIS

same fucking method

Lost 80, was 253.

Holy shit, how new are you?

Or it makes working out or dieting so stressful that the person eats themselves into literal obesity, and justifies it to their loved ones who then see the "acceptable level of fatness" has been raised, so they fall into the same trap. And society as a whole gets fat.

Being critical is different than "fat shaming." "Fat shaming" makes just as many people even fatter as it does persuade people that they should better themselves, let alone the mental disorders caused by anxiety, paranoia, and just general anti-socialness.

Criticism can be very supportive and helpful if done correctly, and positively. Fat shaming just makes the world a shittier place for everybody that lives.

Don't hold back man. Tell us how you really feel.

Stop. I know plenty of plus-size women who are easily some of the most badass -people-(read: that includes women AND men) that I know.
>Stop. I know plenty of plus-size women who are easily some of the most badass -people-(read: that includes women AND men) that I know.
>I know plenty of plus-size women
>-people-(read: that includes women AND men)
>plus-sized women
>women AND men

???

Can confirm. Calorie counting and exercise works, you'd be in denial not to think otherwise. And this comes from someone who had Graves' syndrome, got back to normal thyroid values, gained a shit ton of weight and had to lose it.

shut the fuck up you fat bitch.

>discarding lardassery in favor of badassery.

Kek fat women are like a back up generator if the world goes to shit we need some form of blubber to keep the stoves lit.

First law of thermodynamics: When energy passes, as work, as heat, or with matter, into or out from a system, the system's internal energy changes in accord with the law of conservation of energy.

OP your pic gave me flashbacks

>Men are just as fat as women and yet you don't see women shaming and ridiculing men for their weight.

Fat guy here, shut the fuck up.

Fat people aren't attractive, I'm not attractive, I need to lose about 50 lbs and I don't blame women for not finding my jiggly ass attractive. By the same token I'm under no obligation to find a repulsive ham beast like Amy Schumer attractive.

fart shame is good
fat shame good
make poop good

This really works. 3 years ago went from 275 to about 180 by lifting and counting calories. Google tdee. (Total daily energy expenditure)Find yours and eat that minus 500 calories. Granted it maybe be like 1000 less than what you eat now so its hard at first. I ate 1500 a day when i first started and im 6 foot so i lost it fast.

Why?

You fat fucks have no respect for yourself or your future so why the fuck would i want to get to know you.

Being fat is one of the lowest forms of degeneracy and I will not allow myself to even get close to that mindset.

If you can't foresee the reprehensible behavior and damage to your one life, then i hope you die having accomplished nothing.

Sigh. I give up. When you combat valid criticism with diet prescriptions, you are demonstrating blatantly your cognitive dissonance. The point is not losing weight just to gain it all back later (again, genetics). The point is to love yourself and be comfortable with who you are.

But I guess you people are just trapped inside your own bubble of unreality.

Its your food.

Ever heard the expression:

>You are what you eat?

You Americans eat like pigs.

As a wise Buddhist monk once said, seek enlightenment.

No need to be that harsh. Sheesh.

>only a few extra pounds
200 pounds is not a few extra pounds

i sat through that digsgusting mess because i thought she'd fall down

thanks a lot

THICC

If you really loved yourself you would keep the weight off in the first place to avoid the inevitably early death that will cost other people their taxes to keep your whale carcass alive.

If you can respect yourself to have a healthy future for you, if not your loved ones, then you don't deserve.

Love means changing to better the one life you have, not looking to others for ease and appeasement becasue you are to weak minded to change.

You might as well that that insulin shot and od on it.

Huh, that's weird, why was I able to lose 50 pounds through hard work and exercise? Fucking idiot.

Eye bleach

fat people are reprehensible

they have no respect for their bodies

>unreality
If you could understand how much happier I've become since I lost a hundred pounds, I think you'd change your opinion. It isn't about appearance. It isn't about sex. It's about pushing yourself to become capable of far more things than you could imagine.

Since I lost the weight, I've competed in triathlons. I've jumped out of planes. I've raced street luges. I've learned what it means to push myself to my limit and had my eyes opened at just how much further my limit actually was from what I imagined.

The last time I had as much as a common cold was maybe six years ago.

If anybody has a bubble of unreality, it's you.

or:
1. their future
2. their families
3. their responsibilities
4. their self protection
5. their livelihood
6. overall physical and mental health

As a woman and mother, shut the fuck up you whiny fat cunt.

I always put these people on a scale. I call it the burning building factor. As in, how would you like to have to carry that thing out of a burning building and save the person's life? 1-10.

Fat people are degenerate failures and should be gassed.

well consider that stolen

>Carry me down that ladder user

voat fph is a good source of fat hate
only good thing to come out of leddit was banned

I've been skinny all my life and have never been able to gain weight so matter how much I eat.

Fuck your privilege and get off your ass you lazy fuck.