WHEN ARE MY FRIENDS MAKING A NEW VIDEO?!

WHEN ARE MY FRIENDS MAKING A NEW VIDEO?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyDSqWyEMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=_vmzC40dxM8
youtube.com/watch?v=pAx3joUhIR8
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-76cEkUPw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH-F4_wMwCg
youtube.com/watch?v=1vHZu-eFhx8
youtube.com/watch?v=55EjTXdMkfg
youtube.com/watch?v=8bwXUopLfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=xQwLseLtgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=XEAnJATsCIk
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ1pfdrhcPM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qb2lt4ZzYI
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZTDEJUilE
youtube.com/watch?v=fztfb6XCzXE
youtube.com/watch?v=gy8Abf38QMo
youtube.com/watch?v=CTN6z5e7LFw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9GaG3UPjDo
youtube.com/watch?v=kqLnbRKdw6c
youtube.com/watch?v=IRLCtLe6XY8
youtube.com/watch?v=kc27aY7UU9U
youtube.com/watch?v=IQrS04Qzv0E
youtube.com/watch?v=2e5x64K3F44
youtube.com/watch?v=tTM07-S8ICE
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvhvsc_TZA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWRG5UB6fA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ-wM45O2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SmUtDm4-iwM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6P62b17uRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone have he Jay and Mike sextape?

Mike in South Africa preparing to protect white farmers against nigger hordes, gonna wait sometime.

we got a shitty pre rec about a shitty game to hold us over

anyone know?

Ha, you are too poor to see.
Meanwhile I can, and won't tell you

Dey ded.

Mike needs do do another Plinkett commentary

based user

more importantly:
wht the heck happened to norm mcdonalds channel?

blowback from the jim carrey tape? all are private now, and no news on the horizon.

Think they will do a HitB for Death Wish?

is this worth $22,747 per month

They're probably low-key working on a Plinkett for the Last Jedi. That series is what first attracted eyeballs to their channel, so it'd be insane if they weren't working on it.

Norm upgraded to Netflix. So good news, there'll be better guests. Bad news, less jew jokes.

>Two best of the worst in one

Neat

Last Jedi Plinkett review comes out after it get's released on DVD

They aren't your friends.

>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>confused by Sup Forums
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors

When did you realize Rich was actually worse RLM and is the embodiment of amerifat retard? He's endlessly entertaining as the meme version of himself but turns to pure cringe after you realize he's a real person with non-ironic opinions and not just le laughing screaming funny fat man. Finding out that he's the biggest fedoralord in the universe ruins the magic.

IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING WEEKS SINCE THE LAST ONE WHERE ARE THEY

Come on man, he was raised by his elderly grandma cause his mom was a crack addict. He's been Mike's friend since like high school and does all their carpentry.
If you hate on Rich I don't think you understand friendship.

Jesus Christ, delete that pic.

tranny fiancé? is that her in the picture

>has a tranny fiance

For real or is this just a meme?

>tfw Rich is actually the most fuckable one in that pic

No it's not worth $22,747 per month, so it's a good thing no one person is paying them that much individually.

TFA review came out about 8 months later, so don't hold your breath.

Mike is getting weight loss surgery right now

At least RLM is entertaining. It better than the incel redditors who give that Kermit voiced autist Jordan Peterson $60,000 for telling them to clean their room.

Send this to him.

>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors

Is this actually true

>mike is dead right now

Nobody in RLM threads on Sup Forums ever makes anything up.

>commentary
COME ON GHOSTBUSTERS

Are you calling me a faggot?

Hopefully they're making more capeshit videos.
I'd hate for them to make videos about good films that we actually care about.
>it was all right i guess, but I'm kind of sick of superhero movies now
Wow!

They've done a 45 minute re:View for the original Ghostbusters, a 45 minute Half in the Bag for the new Ghostbusters, and a full Plinkett review for the new Ghostbusters. I think they're done with that.

S2 and S3 of Norm is on Amazon Prime Video now. He must be getting deals with digital distributors... which sadly means no more free NormKino. God I hope nothing happens to I'm Not Norm. People better start downloading their favorite vids NOW.

see
They're doing Annihilation.

Oh good, Sup Forums will start liking Annihilation now.

It shocks me every time I see something like this and I think "people have nothing better to do in their lives than make up fan fiction on YouTube people's lives." and it reaffirms my belief humanity is a waste.

>it was all right i guess, but I'm kind of sick of superhero movies now
Every single time. Why do they even bother.

Think it's safe to say they didn't see that

>can't spare 2 bucks

the absolute state of Sup Forums

That's what people thought about Rogue One

Yeah, nevermind the countless HitB that aren't superhero related at all.

Think how many great, popular, interesting films they've ignored over the last few years though.
But they will never miss the next monthly instalment of capeshit

>I don't understand why this show that's all about reviewing the latest blockbusters only reviews the latest blockbusters

Shhh, they cover it for 10 seconds in their movie catch up episodes, and hope that will satisfy everyone.

They're still mourning the sudden death of Rich Evans

I knew i was going to get some sarcastic reply.
I didn't say think how many great indie / arthouse movies they missed, i specifically said popular films.
Please at least read the post before you respond with a shitpost.

Yeah it's pretty frustrating.

Seems like they learned that Patreon money is the key to doing nothing. What's the rush in putting out content when you have $22,000 coming in monthly? Not even counting their youtube channel, streams that Mike's peasants take care of, and whatever other shitty business ventures they have. Must be nice. Why the fuck am I not in the youtube industry?

Because the money will stop if they don't post.

Anyone else think the plinket commentaries are ass?

I want to see them talk about some of Kubrick's films on re-view.

Give him a break he's a crack baby

1. Aside from this last week, they've been putting out content more regularly than ever in the last year or so.
2. If they get lazy and don't post stuff, people will stop giving to their Patreon. This isn't complicated stuff.

>Why the fuck am I not in the youtube industry?
I don't know. Why aren't you? You seem to think it's easy. Maybe you don't have any talent or anything interesting to say?

They used to be much less regular about posting content, and the content they did upload used to be, generally, much shorter.

low quality bait

>Maybe you don't have any talent
Neither do RLM. It clearly isn't about talent, but pandering to a consumerist, largely underage, demographic.

>Neither do RLM.
You can disslike their opinions all you want, but you're being dismissive and glib if you think they somehow got a devoted audience with absolutely no talent.

I'm a useless hack. But hey, if Mike can make 6 figures, then even an autist like myself can.

Nerd Crew
youtube.com/watch?v=JyDSqWyEMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=_vmzC40dxM8
youtube.com/watch?v=pAx3joUhIR8
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-76cEkUPw
youtube.com/watch?v=xH-F4_wMwCg

Best of the Worst
youtube.com/watch?v=1vHZu-eFhx8
youtube.com/watch?v=55EjTXdMkfg
youtube.com/watch?v=8bwXUopLfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=xQwLseLtgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=XEAnJATsCIk
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ1pfdrhcPM
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qb2lt4ZzYI
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZTDEJUilE
youtube.com/watch?v=fztfb6XCzXE
youtube.com/watch?v=gy8Abf38QMo

Half in the Bag
youtube.com/watch?v=CTN6z5e7LFw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9GaG3UPjDo
youtube.com/watch?v=kqLnbRKdw6c
youtube.com/watch?v=IRLCtLe6XY8
youtube.com/watch?v=kc27aY7UU9U
youtube.com/watch?v=IQrS04Qzv0E

Other
youtube.com/watch?v=2e5x64K3F44
youtube.com/watch?v=tTM07-S8ICE
youtube.com/watch?v=9lvhvsc_TZA
youtube.com/watch?v=xdWRG5UB6fA
youtube.com/watch?v=rzJ-wM45O2c
youtube.com/watch?v=SmUtDm4-iwM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6P62b17uRc

its up, its up

Not to mention they did a full commentary on Ghostbusters 2 that spends a lot of time talking about the first one.

Yes, its around 25 minutes into a Pacman prerec stream.

It wasn't always just blockbusters though, until about a year ago they would review smaller films too.

Thanks, friend!

This works better with his FAS face picture.

It's a meme, she's just an unfortunate looking woman. Rich is also unfortunate looking so they pair well together.

It's pretty unlikely that Mike is bringing home six figures. They may make a lot of money, comparatively, on patreon but they also have taxes, a studio to rent out, and higher production values (as shit as they are) compared to a lot of youtube. The money is also split three ways, not including money for part time people like Jack or Josh.

>imblying all their patreon money doesn't just go to Mike's alcohol expenses

Very rarely. The same as now.

jordan peterson dickrider detected

That's just what a lot of it goes to, surely, at least most of his share. Jay doesn't need a lot of food to live off of and Rich eats cheap crap, it's a very sustainable system.

Mike probably makes the most with Jay close behind. They take the bulk of the earnings. The other peons are probably wagecucks.

Why is the footage of Mike drinking water so strangely erotic?

Believe Rich is also a full time employee of RLM, the others have real jobs.

Doesn't Soybeard volunteer for BLM?

God bless you

So both Mike and Jay went to film school and they can't be even bothered to make Space Cop half way decent?

delet this

-JB

>... Well I didn't "love" the movie

>be red letter media crew
>be doing what you love, getting shit done for almost 10 years now
>be you
>depressed mongrel who hasn't felt happiness or a woman's touch since 8th grade desperately trying to recapture any sense of joy from vidya and weebshit
>it isnt working so you shit on guys who dont know you exist and wouldnt care even if they knew

film school is basically Sup Forums. A bunch of banter about what is kino. They probably teach you how to use a video camera and then wish you a happy life.

>that will be 40k, sir

F

>Mike has personal peasants
I am in the wrong business.

based get real friends poster

I wanted to see Annihilation but then I found out Portman's character cheats on her husband with a black guy when he's deployed, fuck paying for that shit. Apparently it's not even in the book, they just added it as propaganda.

>ywn be Jerry's tranny gf

Plinkett reviews come after the movie is on DVD/digital release so they can use legal HD clips from the films that arent just trailer clips

I went to arts university and while I didn't do film, it really is just this.
I was young and naive and no one convinced me that it was a bad idea at the time.

you should host a website for these links and update it as new ones come out

Reminder: Jay decided to watch 3 Billboards the morning of the Oscars so he could pretend to himself - unconvincingly - that he could be a part of a conversation about real films and not just DisneyShit CapeFluff that somehow still manages to go over his head

Incredible

Yeah it's weird people are so impatient and don't realize that the best movie reviews use footage from the actual movie and not just trailers. Honestly theatrical release reviews are kinda pointless now since no one except old people actually goes to the theaters. I'd be fine if every Youtube movie review was about the DVD/Bluray release.

Reminder - you are literally a fucking retard.

Imagine seeing Jay make the simplest tweet imaginable about a movie and creating an extremely presumptuous motivation behind it.

You know why.