>feel amazing for the first two weeks
>feel in a better mental place and can focus more
>more energy, better sleep
>all of a sudden, sleeping eight hours isn't enough
>feel exhausted upon waking
>thick, dark circles under my eyes
>eating plenty of sodium, pottasium and magnesium via diet and supplements
>what the fuck, can't figure it out

I'm doing NoFap too, maybe I'm flatlining or maybe the cum and fat is mixing in my balls and weighing me down.

What could it be /fit/?

This is Sup Forums

Well this isnt /fit/ my friend however I forget the exact terminology but your body loses a lot of minerals at is transitions from being reliant on carbs to fats. So there's a period where you'll feel awful.

maybe it could be the fact that
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ SNEED ///////////////////////////////////////////

There's no cum and fat in your balls you retard, that's where the pee is stored.

>he fell for the nofap meme

Came here (literally) to post this

it's called ketosis hence keto

Thank you

Thanks, lads. I was having the same problem.

>too stupid to fast or count calories
>lol I'll just cut whole foodgroups out of my diet instead
Sounds like the kind of brainlet meme diet a no-fapper would be into.

I don't get it, are you going to go the rest of your fucking life without bread and pasta or something?

what the fuck is that shit? another meme diet?
i already eat all that, it's called eating healthy

>What could it be /fit/?

That Keto is a bullshit fad diet.

>doing keto

enjoy no gains. pussy

>diet literally works and is scientifically sound
>but its popular so its a fad

keto just cuts out unnecessary carbs, its amazing how much carbs and bread weigh you down

Lol. Brainlets diet on the next Sup Forums

We literally went through this same fad 15 years ago with the Atkins diet

Not only does it objectively NOT work because it's not an actual dietary change, and is just something you do for a few months and then stop, but the science is pure nonsense and the long term impact and organ damage is pretty much a mystery.

It's Atkins for a new generation of muppets. Enjoy heart disease, I'll have a pizza every once in a while instead.

It's gotta be the balls user. I suggest masturbating non stop for the next few days, ought to even things out

>willingly giving yourself borderline diabetes for the sake of losing weight
I bet you think contracting tapeworms is a quick and easy way to cut a few pounds before beach season too

As someone who has done keto in the past, I can say you should take a multivitamin every day. Try that, if that doesn't work go to a doctor.

>willingly giving yourself borderline diabetes for the sake of losing weight
wut.
Keto gives you the opposite of diabetes. It's actually used to treat diabetes.
Diabetes = high blood glucose from insulin resistance or absence.
Keto = eat no carbs = stable/low blood sugar

>Keep doing keto diet
>Eventually too many ketones build up in your blood
>Hyperglycemia ensues
>Coma and death follows shortly
I don't think continuing my diet of pasta, steak, chicken, veggies, and bread is going to put me in a coma anytime soon. Especially when coupled with daily exercise.

>have to take supplements because the diet doesn't provide necessary nutrients

>scientifically sound

Cut out processed food. That's literally all you have to do. No highly refined carbs, no added sugars, no processed fats or oils.

Ive been on keto for a month,lost maybe 5lb, feel the same.

What am I doing wrong? A friend of mine lost 20lb during the same time and no excercize

Yeah, and you should make sure you eat all the cum so you don't lose your gainz. Sometimes I'll even eat other people's cum that they're not using for max gainz.

The sleep thing is weird. After I started keto I could go on 5-6 hours of sleep instead of the usual 8-10 I used to.

OP here

I fucked up and posted this on Sup Forums so sorry for that guys. My bad. Maybe the diet is making me retarded.

I reposted this on /fit/ and it has half the amount of replies.

What the fuck.

Literally just grow a garden, maybe some chickens and pigs and goats, and never eat anything else ever again. Spend your days doing physical labor in the hot sun. Only drink clean water. No soda, coffee, or anything else.

It's 100% guaranteed that you'll lose weight on this regimen.

They probably didn't eat their cum or their bros cum and passed out from cum deficiency the faggots.

Offtopic is always the real board to post something on

Post about movies on /fit/ and watch as that gets more responses than in here.