Can you help me get my ball back from the roof, dad?

Can you help me get my ball back from the roof, dad?

HELP ME GET THE SEED BACK FROM THE FEED, SNEED

based

not based at all

can you help me get back my fuck and suck store, city slicker?

lol sneed lol

Seriously, you fucks need to stop this meme. It's not even funny, let alone creative. You're always doing it because people react to it negatively and when they don't, you fake the negative reaction yourself. It's the most baffling thing I've ever seen happen on Sup Forums. Why do you keep doing it?

Never have I seen a meme be so ruthlessly spammed on Sup Forums in my 14 years of being on this site. I lived with doge, ragecomics, cuck, soyboy and so on, but this? This? This is the epitome of lazy forced memeage that has killed Sup Forums as a website.

Ever since some fuck came up with this meme (and honestly I can't even remember how it started now other than some Poo in the Loo started to spam it) we've been unable to enjoy any good threads about the Simpsons. One day you'll understand that you're wasting my time, your time and the mods time when he comes and b&'s your ass for forcing a terrible meme that wasn't even funny in the first place.

Even Rick and Morty shitposting eventually stopped. I don't think there is a more Reddit meme in existence than Sneedposting. Sneedposting is so low-effort that it makes Reddit's ragecomics in 2010 look like works of priceless art. You have to realise that you are turning into the very things you hate. Disgusting caricatures of human beings. Seriously consider suicide.

Don't bother replying to me. We're done here. Pathetic. Absolutely PATHETIC.

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

EVERY DAY IM SNEEDELING!

>someone's PH is 9.5 again

formerly not on the roof

Formerly doesn't ruin everything

Steamour's Steam & Clams

Sup Forums is an organic place. Sneedposting will grow old in the end. Even baneposting has finally started to die down.

>city slicker face

cringe!

>le ebik pasta

t. soyboy

Basef

LYNCHED

Sneedposting is the epitome of inorganic