THUS SAYETH THE LORD

THUS SAYETH THE LORD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come thousands of animated christian flicks have been made but this is the only kino?

No joke, as a kid that movie made me go out of my way to find a copy of the bible to read because I loved the movie so much.

because its not only for christians, it has also a appeal for jews and muslims

Because most of it's not Catholic. For some reason they have all the good artists.

It's a work of love, this wasn't just some movie churned out to make a buck off the faithful, there's clear effort and skill on all levels

Not animated but Tarkovsky was orthodox.

>Catholics get beautiful animation
>Orthodox gets Slav kino

>Protestants get disgusting flicks

Kill/Convert us.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
THEN LET MY HEART BE HARDENED

DELIVER US

Would you anons be frightened of Dreamworks announcing a CGI remake of of The Prince of Egypt?

Maybe it's just growing up with funny hats then

give someone already made a subpar live action adaptation with Christian bale... I find it unlikely, but yes. I mean, this story has already been done to perfection, what is there to be done? A CGI remake wouldn't even look better

Seriously every trash ""inspirational"" movie that your religious home room teacher forces you to watch as a kid was made by protestants. I wonder why.

Disgusting. And I like The Prince of Egypt.

*Speaks in the whitest voice ever*

Most of them tend to be of a made up american denomination, it's not so weird

Really uncanny. This style only works in 2D

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYSS NOWWW

Why does the Egyptian guy on the left look like a Jew

WE

Who else sympathized with Ramses? He just wanted to continue his father's legacy and build a great civilization.
This movie was well made but I always hated the end when the Egyptians lost. Fucking kikes and their dirty tricks.

Man I still remember how rebellious and subversive I felt when I watched this movie against the wishes of my fedora atheist parents. Must be what it's like when christian kids play with an ouija board.

AYO HOL' UP

Blame the Puritans for that.

Because he had a fucking underclass of literal slaves you fucking nigger he was warned like a billion times who the fuck looks at fire raining from the sky and says "prob a coincidence" like nigga if you saw a fucking jew open up A LITERAL SEA AFTER HE SUMMONED A LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR TO MASS MURDER EVERY CHILD IN YOUR EMPIRE WOULD YOU FOLLOW HIM

Egyptians were white, blacks are incapable of building civilizations without white or asian assistance

>watching a Jewish propaganda movie in a Jewish controlled world
Wow so subversive and rebellious user you're pretty hardcore

>watched this movie last week, hadn’t seen it since I was a kid
>the bond shown between Ramses and Moses is fucking spectacular
>they actually made Ramses a bit sympathetic instead of being le evil slave owner
Unironically the best kids movie of all time

There is nothing worse in this world than a militant atheist, absolutely nothing

What do you mean user? Didn’t you see the Hebrews assisting the Egyptians in building the temples?

Egyptians weren't white they were a mix of various middle eastern and African kek, but not that many and def not kangz and had a society based on class instead of race you dip

N-no! We whiteys wuz kangs!

Man what is it like to have political opinions that are so autistic that it actually effects what kind of films you can enjoy. Not even being sarcastic I'm genuinely curious. Sounds lonely and jaded.

I was 7 years old you jaded Rick and Morty watching redditor.

>Thinking the white devil is a superior race

Yakub is the only true voice of God COLONIZER

>be Moses
>be adopted by Pharaoh and raised in a life of luxury and nobility
>family is kind and loving to you and treat you like their own son
>have a brother who cares about you and enjoys spending time with you
>betray them all and go run off to live with some Jews
>come back and kill every first born Egyptian son with dirty Jew magic
>even kill your own brother's son
>drown the whole Egyptian army in the sea with more dirty Jew magic
>leave your brother who loved you to die on a rock
What a wholesome and heroic peotagonist for a childrens' movie