DISNEY ACCUSED OF PLAGIARIZING SOLO POSTERS

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUHAHAHAAA

Same colours and everything. They aren't trying to hide it.

Has there been ANY good press for this flick at all? This is fucking hilarious and embarrassing for Disney

>we want the cowboy bebop crowd

Not accused, they've been caught, that's different, there's no reasonable doubt here.

The guy who "fixed" the Dark Tower film is fixing Solo. KEK

This happens all the time in the film world. Unlicensed media will be used as a mock-up version, then the director will fall in love with it and insist their version be exactly the same, changing only enough to avoid a copyright claim. It happens most frequently with music since temp tracks are often necessary to edit to.

the originals look better

Watch as this gets construed into a racial thing.

I bet my left nut.

The director probably has nothing to do with the poster and this has been plagiarized without question, they will lose if they go to court.

completely different

Are they fucking up on purpose? I find it hard to believe that didney would screw up a movie this bad

As a musician I have no experience in film but I've worked in theater and many times I've indeed had directors asking for music that "sounds like X", complete with the same tempo or the same kind of accents because they already worked it into their play. I've tried doing something different (like trying different keys, instrument set ups, or even different genres) but I keep getting shot down because they want X song, just not really X. Question is, then, how do you make something that "sounds like X" without it being a clear ripoff?

How did Disney think they were going to get away with this?

>they will lose if they go to court.
They should lose, but then again, this is Disney we're talking about. They could probably get away with it.

They don't care and think it'll make tons of money anyway. Let's prove them wrong.

>Solo Funk
>Lando Jazz
>Qi'ra Electronic Funk
>Chewie Soul

The Chewbacca one is a reach

Yeah, it's called temp music and I imagine it must be really annoying to musicians to limit them like that.

>chewbacca one is a reach
>ignores the other three obvious copies

This is just another Disney/Sony stunt, just like Spider-Man. They want us to listen to these albums to get read for the Han Solo movie

That is like the only stylistic choice that artist made because having a brown chewie on a brown background would look terrible. he was at least smart enough not to have it be all brown.

It's going to be a Han Solo lousy cash-in origin, not Cowboy Bebop

it's the same idea, but it's not plagiarism.

This, might as well punish people for using Helvetica.

Umm, excuse me sweaty. Stop. Attacking. Diverse. And. Progressive. Companies. Films. To. Further. Your. Alt-right. Agenda.

you have to realize that as large as disney is they have probably have literally no real oversight over the projects they're working on, besides relatively basic shit like project milestones, and release dates

which is why the quality of their shit is dropping