GUYS WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS SHIT THIS IS YUGE!!!!

GUYS WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS SHIT THIS IS YUGE!!!!

anonews.co/election-fraud-us/

youtube.com/watch?v=-25-E8Y7B8k

THIS IS NOT A TEST THIS IS NOT A DRILL THIS NEEDS TO GO MAINSTREAM ASAP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44
youtu.be/Fob-AGgZn44?t=13m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump for justice

FUCKING SPREAD THIS

Come on guys we need to spread this like wildfire. Unless you want Shillary to literally steal the election.

Bump

^

Bumb xDDD

Bump cannon

Does anyone have the info of the Trumps and other Gov officials we can actually trust?

Alex Jones is talking about this, but who else would pick up this story and actually do something with it?

I would love to spread this all over social media myself, but I'm a lowly Leafag with few friends, so my online shitposting won't accomplish much. Need Americabros to take to twitter and Facebook.

Everyone quit shitposting for a damn minute and get in here!

Bump

bump bump forest gump

oh fugg :DDDD

We need to see the data they used to come to this conclusion in order to go wide.

Do you think we can contact the investigator directly?

Her name is Bev Harris
Website BlackBoxVoting.org

FRACTIONAL MAGIC VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=Fob-AGgZn44

lurkbump

bump

FRACTION MAGIC VS MEME MAGIC!

LET'S GO

KEEPING VOTES CAPPED AT A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE ENSURES THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL ALWAYS WIN

The machines take actual pictures of the ballots. If Trump contests there will be a way to prove the fraud.

When posting these links you need to tldw the content.

The solution is to force government to use paper ballots. We need to make the case that because there is potential of fraud the machines should never be used. Until and unless we can present undeniable proof that fraud has occurred we need to focus on rallying normie support for paper ballots. Say that we don't want either candidate engaging in fraud.

wtf i hate fractions now

You don't have 5 minutes of time? If you don't have 5 minutes to watch you don't have time to post on Sup Forums.

No take ten minutes and fucking watch it you lazy shit.

Well actually I am on mobile data on a phone with a total of one G so loading a video isn't really possible.

Not that this is my point. If you summarise the video it will draw people more quickly to the important take home messages.

99% of voting machines can be accessed remotely.
Can cap a candidate to have (ex) 43% of thge votes. Votes that exceed the cap get fractionalized.
Soros backed individuals confirmed this was true.

The picture in the OP is a summary. You would know that if you posted only after having relevant knowledge.

That's too brief of a summary though. Thanks

bumb

Bump

CALL SEAN HANNITY

Everything is details of how it happens.

Bump for America

>anonews.co
top kek

For the lazy ones here's jumping right to Fraction magic in real time. The process take only 3 minutes.

youtu.be/Fob-AGgZn44?t=13m39s

Give us the programs and the source code for the accompaniment so we can independently verify all of this. Once that is done, we send it to every major news organization in the world.

bump ffs

bump

I can't listen to a woman who knows nothing about computers talking about computers.

Basically she is saying that instead of an int the way votes are recorded is with a float. If he actually found lines of code showing a vote skimming function we'd fucking talk.

The problem is, there's nothing there right now and this argument is too easy to blow out, we need to prove they're rigging elections.

Bamp

BUMP FOR TRUMP

but anonews.co is Anonymous and hackers know about computers
TOP KEK

Bump, but I agree...

Needs more info to go anywhere.