Cracked.com videos cracked down

Cracked.com videos cracked down
what went wrong? Was their lefty views?

The same as most other “geek/nerd cred” videos. The topics are cringy/stupid with the idiots not having anything insightful to say. It’s why Red Letter Media is able to make fun of them so easily.

After Hours went from funny pop culture discussions to The 9th Grade Fan Theory Show

The rest were literally just clickbait in video form

What’s the point of being into nerd pop culture when you worship feminism which hates everything about it?

The quality wasn't good enough.
Why go onto a different website, when people could just go on youtube and have plenty of content?

is this like BLACKED.com?

It's a funny cognitive dissonance

instead of niggers, they had white trash fuckers

>when people could just go on youtube and have plenty of content?
all videos were in youtube too

ah.
May check out a few videos then.

Cracked went to hell when they started making videos.
In fact all websites that chose to serve up videos in place of a text article are pointless garbage.

Most of the old writers got canned and are now writing for themodernrogue.com

y
is that?
Too distracting from the articles?
I deff prefered the articles, and they had a different more honest feel to them

Buzzfeed 2.0

It's because they're all ugly.

That's a good one.
Or yeah that one dumb playing dude was the only good one the rest were pretty amatur actors and also creepy

Cracked down how?

P sure he means they just aren't good and not many people view them

they used to be really good, I think a lot of their best writers got poached by hollywood

sorens a handsome dude

Pretty sure all of them have been now. They had a new round of firings, just before Christmas. DoB's gone now too, and a few others.

Cracked has been shit for almost a decade
They used to have cool obscure fact based articles then it changed into what user above said, buzzfeed2

>themodernrogue.com
Hey I never knew about this
Looks ok
Thanks yo

soren was handsome (very very handsome) when he was young but now he's old and not handsome anymore.

the channel is pretty good too if you can look past the reddit humor

I hope this is at least half as good as old Cracked was. Thanks user.

Why do I care
Has fuck all to do with my post

Because nerds and geeks used to be part of a much broader left-wing coalition back when they were still considered to be outsiders and the targets were easy ones like Christian fundies and Fox News.

Over the past ten years, they've slowly been pushed into the 'establishment' camp by the left, and are being targeted more and more for being too white, too straight, too male, etc. The end result is some nerds turn into utterly spineless and servile stiletto shoe lickers, and these are typically the ones who are all part of institutions in some way. All the people who write for Marvel comics, or the Onion, or Cracked, or Vice, or Polygon, or Rick an Morty, or whatever else are all still trying to cling onto their nerd identity while shit talking their biological identity for all of its alleged privilege.

The nerds who don't turn out like this is what brought us gamergate and Trump, primarily because it's easy to talk about the privilege of people who look like you after you've already made it big and you want to keep your precious spot away from the angry Twitter mob who are looking for a reason to throw your ass out the door, but it's a lot harder when you're can't even afford your own apartment and are working a shit job to pay for video games or comic books or whatever else. Basically, the nerds on top are spitting venom on the nerds on the bottom to appear virtuous, and nerds on the bottom can see it.

I would guess all of this happened because being a 'nerd' is a vacuous, empty identity at the end of the day. There really are no higher principles or causes involved beyond base consumerism, so there's nothing keeping any nerds from betraying any other nerds and feeling fine with it.

this was meant for you

you should care because old age is ruining handsome guys all over the world. #handsomelivesmatter #banoldage

CBR is worse