Mexico

>Mexico
>Not a single cross in film
Why? Is pixar ignorant or does some countries like China don't allow symbols?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=pixar1117.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the kind of cultural revisionism historians will note about our time. the whitewashing of all references to religion no matter how innocuous.

Lol I didn't even notice. Guess I was too into the plot too care like a triggered Pol/tard

I never understood why only Mexican people were able to become ghosts in this movie
Also why are all of the dead people young except one?

>movie set any time before the early 2000s
>no smoking depicted whatsoever
This triggers my tism and ruins the aesthetic, it makes the picture look too clean

Pixar is always praised for their little details. It's not too much to expect to represent the Mexican culture correctly

And yet they made a short featuring Hindu gods.

There's no fucking way they did a movie about Dia de los muertos and not include a single cross, there's just no fucking way. I haven't seen this movie yet, can anyone else confirm this?

Wow, I hate Coco now, i'm literally seething in anger. This is the worst thing to ever happen in a movie, we should boycott everything Pixar does now unless they put more crosses in the background.

It's as likely as making a scawwwwy Halloween movie without any Christian references. It's pretty much pop culture at this point.

Once again Sup Forums is wrong.

I can count like a dozen crosses here.

what? there was a cross at the beginning of the movie

Looks like a Scientology cross.

Stop it! STOP IT! I need to have something to get triggered by and to be able to blame it on ((((((((((((((Jews)))))))))))))!

Graveyards doesn't count.

what do scientologies believe in?

you realize spics don't have crosses lying around the city right? it would be stolen and sold

The drug war has claimed over 200,000 majority are under 30

>tfw there will never be an animated adaptation of the interactive kino that is Grim Fandango

Mexico is the graveyard of human decency

Mexicans have crosses in their house. Next to the picture with the dead family members should be a cross for example.
Evangelion has more crosses than Coco

>Mexicans have crosses in their house. Next to the picture with the dead family members should be a cross for example.
yeah that's correct. Every room in my mom's house has a cross.

let me check coco again, bet there is a cross somewhere

>No Vírgenes de Guadalupe anywhere
>Houses don't have at least one jesus in a cross
I know this is fiction, but why did it have to be so unrealistic?

first scene has one

Religion is evil, unless isn't catholic. Then it's okay, don't be a bigot.

Ah that's better

second scene has one

Necklace on the left.

I can do this all day OP.

Thread over OP can hang himself now

It's an american movie and it had alebrijes, pan de muertos, semi accurate ofrendas, cantinflas, and a bunch of other stuff. Which is a lot more than you can ask for.

Xenu

SeeAnd a virgen of guadalupe too. Case closed, coco is accuracy kino.

The whole movie is about heathen central american mythology. I don't see why they'd throw a bone to catholicism anywhere.

So that salt-right cunts felt better outside of their internet safe spaces.

>movie about mexicans
>no cartels, shitty government and police anywhere

you mean countries like america.......?

>only 2 crosses and 1 (ONE) Virgen in a movie supposedly set in a bumfuck rural town in Mexico in the past
Yup. Accurate.

there is a cross in the background during the plaza scene too

>plot
sub 70 iq brainlet detected. I bet it was really taxing on you following everything and the twist made you blow your mind, right?

Coco wasn't made by a pretentious Japanese hack though.

OP with the master bait

Somehow I think that making Hindu gods into superheroes is more offensive than excluding a religion

Most embarrassing thread today. Pixar is respecting Mexican culture

>insighting

jews are behind the movie
not a surprise

you fucking christianfag morons

>Coco, Passion of the Christ, Silence
Movies that non catholics will never truly understand.

>Mexico
>Not a single Bible in film

>Santa Muerte isn't a villain

PIXAR = JEW FRAUDS

this, desu. mexicans were celebrating the dead before the spanish arrived and enforced catholic religion on everyone. even then they couldn't stop them from venerating their dead, they just changed the date so it coincided with samhaim (originally mexicans honored the dead for the whole of august). there is indeed a catholic aspect to the dia de muertos, but it can do without it just fine

book of life > coco anyway

Movie about mexico and no
>malverde, cameo by Luis de Alba el Chido, tacos al pastor, a reference to caballeros del zodiaco, and Miguel isn't an emo
Into the trash it goes.

>Mexican
>Not a single 8ball of cocaine in the film

OP literally kill yourself fucking faggot

>Mexico
>Not a single taco in the film

In artstyle. The script is okay-tier, and the acting is loud and unnerving.

how do we kill OP?

By not remembering him. Shouldn't be hard, I already don't care who he is.

Underrated

>Mexico
>not a single statue of Virgin Mary

Don't be fooled. Christianity is still their #1 target.

thanks for this waifu, now she is mine

>film about dead mexicans
>not a single El Santo cameo
Pixar is dumb!

It must be hard living in a world surrounded by inferior idiots, huh? Even your jiggling fat rolls must be more enlightened than the average human

Christianity is a state approved religion in China. So it's just the Jews, again.

Pretty much the entire entretainment journalism in Mexico is done by faggots, so it´s no wonder they ommited the lack of church imagery in their praising of the movie.

Coco's skeleton only looks old because she has grey hair, any of the other skeletons could have dyed their hair/some are bald
one tio in the family is bald with a grey mustache for example, suggesting he lived to a ripe age as well
and many just died young

There is also at least one in their house. I distinctivly remember it, because I was kinda surprised for there being a cross in Disney movie.

Just give it up, you retarded, Sup Forums subhuman

People die young in Mexico.

in the puranas as well as in popular indian comic books, the gods/goddesses are portrayed the same way as superheroes. but indians get butthurt over literally everything i.e. padmavati

It's because they have multiple gods. Only singular gods are safe for being featured in comics, games,..

but El Santo showed up at one scene

Never thought about it like that

>film about dia de los muertos
>not a single skelleton in film
wtf

Not true

Religion is on it's way O.U.T.

Prayer be with you, brother.

Don't pretend to give a shit about Mexican culture or their religious affiliations when you're all about white power bullshit, Sup Forumscuck.

IQ doesn't mean shit, Americuck.

aliens n sheeeit

>Why? Is pixar ignorant or does some countries like China don't allow symbols?

Skeletons are a huge no-no in china, the movie is gonna bomb there if it's even allowed.

OP ANUS IS REKT

It has already made twice as much than every Pixar movie combined there.

> $189,226,296

This is even more than what the film made in Mexico or Chili.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&id=pixar1117.htm

Coco was extremely successful in China. They loved it

shitlibs who want open boarders and one low IQ mass of race mixed brown people are a greater threat to Mexican culture than any so-called white nationalist. most white nationalists want to preserve their own culture and by extension other cultures.

lol

never forget /tvpol/ was S P I C E D long before it got B L A C K E D.
K I K E D before that if you count Wonder Woman

Anti-pixar fags are getting pathetic with their fake news. Must be the same people that keep saying Black Panther is a flop.

Wait, I thought it was taboo as shit to show skellies in China

>"lol where are the crosses"
>crosses everywhere in the film
Sup Forums btfo for the 50th time this year

Will they note who is leading the chrage?

>the only cross appears next to the gross ugly old dying person

woah reallly makes you think

They probably accepted that it was a foreign film about a foreign culture.

> Wonder
That's the movie about the creator of Wonder Woman, you moron.

That's wrong though. Religious populations are growing globally while the portion of the population that's areligious shrinks.

>tfw I have a cross hanging exactly like the one on the right next to my bed

The mexicans were also eating each other to keep the sun from getting angry before the Spanish arrived. Stop pretending there's something charming about their backwards heathen superstitions.