[dies in obscurity]

[dies in obscurity]

I wonder if plans changed after the first three episodes. Is the commentary out yet? It seemed like Jack was supposed to go old man beard and beat him, but instead we got Ashii.

He could just let Jack in the fucking portal.

WTF I GOT AKU'S POWERS LOL

>ASHI I WUV WU

I'm sad now

I like to think that somebody else defeated him and was allowed to take the portal instead of jack but he wasn't interested in stopping aku and who knows who he was and what he wanted

Did it bother anyone else how jack and ashi's relationship suddenly began in a single episode with no foreshadowing?

Network:
>Okay, but you only get TEN EPISODES. JUST TEN.

>say no more senpai

jack can't be that big, he's asian

Oh God, just stop already. Nothing changed after the first 3 episodes. This was always the plan.

This is gonna be the new thing that everybody has a conspiracy theory about but in reality is just a project that turned out kind of mediocre and didn't satisfy expectations, isn't it?

Yup

>can't hurt aku
>loses to aku
really rattles the ol' bean can

Made me lol
Thanks, user

me

He could, but if Jack wasn't ready, Aku wouldn't be stopped.

I think the 10 episdes could have been handled better, but I'm still happy it happened

LOL! it's almost like they setup very very very very very early on that she came from aku! LOLOLOLOLOL! I Don't Know How TO Pay Attention So I think Everything Is Convenient And Not Planned LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!111!!!

yes, but it isn't even that bad honestly. Better then never ever having and ending at all.

the fuck he wasnt, Aku was already half dead when he twoa owpun the portal the first time.

I like the show too, regardless of a vocal minority on Sup Forums a ton of other people did too. Don't stoop to that level.

At least he raised some hell

It was a weak ass cop out with no good build up. It would have work better if she had fainting spells or we saw her have weird dreams with Aku in them and she wake up with her hands in her corrupt form to then slowly fade away.
As it was presented we are given this discovery that leads to this in a span of a few minutes if that.

Why couldn't they just make season 5 episodic. Just make it Samurai Jack with updated animation, blood, and a resolution.

I guess easier said than done.

I honestly thought they were going to start the show with blood immediately because I always imagined Jack killed people off-screen and you just didn't see it. I had scenes of Jack just cutting down robot, live aliens, and human bounty hunters playing out in my head.

Maybe even an episode where Jack infiltrates some enemy base like a spec ops commando, using guns, grenades and futuristic weapons until he ends up with nothing but a sword. Sounds lame but I wanted to see Jack being resourceful like in the beetle drone episode.

And I swear to god I thought I read something about how Aku will be even more violent and brutal, so I was imagining more Aku involvement showing him straight up burning people alive and shit.

Doesn't matter if it was setup or not. She literally never used any of those powers before and immediately showed full control over them.

If you actually payed attention, you'd know her using aku's powers hat proficiently that easily and quickly despite no training or even experience in using them makes no fucking sense.

I tried to justify the season at first, but there's a point where I gave up and accepted that I was disappointed.

Yeah I mean if you are a fish you have to learn to swim.
Or how long it takes us mammals to make our blood warm.
Or how Bats takes years to learn how to Echo-locate?

It was fucking garbage, shut up

She literally used shapeshifting to escape the vises. Her mom showed the ability to shapeshift too.

Aku himself never had to learn how to use them. They are innate abilities.

Ashi is not an Aku though, she's very clearly lived her entire life as a human until that point. She didn't start off life as an ancient eldritch horror monster.

>with no good build up
Blatant lies. They were called the daughters of Aku from the start.

holy shit, some blue fuck, in a one-off episode of an episodic series that values style over substance, died?

DUDE WITHOUT AKU I NEVER EXISTED LMAO

Do you think Genndy's email inbox is now full of angry fans and death threats calling him a hack and questioning why he bungled episodes 4/5-10 of the new Samurai Jack season?

They can't animate episodes that fast to have changed entire arcs.

It would have been better if that caused him to fade back to the future because Ashi never would have been born to send him to the past to kill Aku. Then paradox logic loop of her being alive to send him back cont

Did you come out of the womb walking and talking user?

Jack never tells Ashi where he came from or what time period, he was very vague about it. Ashi manages to transport him to the exact moment and place after Aku sends jack to the future.

>No season 6 of the Jack that got FLUNG into the future where there is no Aku.